4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Probably an unpopular opinion I should keep to myself: Miru is annoying and I can't wait to hand her off to someone else.
There are so many characters yet to be introduced...I think we’re probably a few years away from being able to make any meaningful choices regarding Miru. But yeah, I won’t be meaningfully pursuing her.

Though if we’re to take Summer’s Gone into consideration the MC’s going to have to knock her up at some point, if he hasn’t already.
Hi!
And here we see how different tastes are. I liked even old Miru, who was very quirky. New Miru still is eccentric (which is great), a beautiful looking woman, competent, obeservant and wise for her age. What´s not to like?
That said, while I am normally not a harem player, I am looking for a path with both Miru and Leia. It is very clear from the various hints just in the first two chapters that Leia and Willi loved each other deeply.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
I just downloaded the game and I was wondering what type of NTR does it have, like open rel, hotwifing, etc? I'm asking because I'm interested in some types of NTR, not all. Thank you!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just downloaded the game and I was wondering what type of NTR does it have, like open rel, hotwifing, etc? I'm asking because I'm interested in some types of NTR, not all. Thank you!
For now, there isn't any unless you consider exhibitionism (other men seeing your girl nude) NTR.

The rework mentions an open relationship, but that has not been explored yet, just talked about.

In the old game, you could ask Miru to do a conjugal visit to another inmate in return for protection. And if you treated Miru poorly, there were options for her to cheat.

It's been said that in the rework, if you treat her poorly, she can cheat. I'm assuming the open relationship stuff would lead to them being able to have fun with others, or maybe some sharing, but not sure yet.

Reactions: jackalltheway

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, the old WIAB (still available from the first thread post) had open rel, sharing, cucking and stuff. The new version (currently Ch.2) is not as far along as the old one, but you can opt for open relationship, there are hints of cheating/cuckolding (e.g. the talk about what happened at their friends in part1), if in that case not by known characters. Also you have exhibitionism, which you can support or try to curb.

Reactions: jackalltheway

H-gh

May 4, 2022
So the game was great and we all love it and ...
But dose anyone know how many years we have to wait for chapter 3 ? It was the first thing that came to my mind after i finish chapter 2

Reactions: Ghosty99

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Thats the spirit mate! :D(y)

hello, I know there weren't many scenes in this update, but I would like to know if I don't activate the NTR, the main character could lose some relationship with some character in the future, and if I don't choose the open relationship, if the character would be prevented from having relationship with other girls

The game explains the player at the start what is meant by NTR.

Baiscly, in Oceans games will NTR only happen if you thread a girl like shit or behave like a pussymongering manwhore. If not, well, then not. If you break up with a girl you can't expect the girl don't start a new relationship, but thats not NTR anymore.

Reactions: Turret

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
Does anyone have an idea about how long the final release comes out after the beta release?
Ocean wrote in SG 4.5 mini log on November 4th:
Quick Bibi Log about the recent state.
1. WiAB
WiAB has released on the 31st of October and is currently in the BETA. It will be out of BETA in around a week, and with that, also be available for the "Cross release" here. (10$+)
(Said WiAB update provides some interesting info for SG players.)
= = =
So I guess it'll be this week;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Don Sucio and JB08

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Baiscly, in Oceans games will NTR only happen if you thread a girl like shit or behave like a pussymongering manwhore. If not, well, then not. If you break up with a girl you can't expect the girl don't start a new relationship, but thats not NTR anymore.
Don't forget that Ocean currently has plans to allow the MC to cuck Gina's boyfriend. She's obviously got the hots for William...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so 1 update every year huh
Actually, it seems that Ocean is starting to gain some more speed. He is working on two games in tandem and yes, intervalls were really long. But now the next update for Summer´s gone will come soon and he works on the next part for WIAB. If he could gain speed towards a 3-4 month interval that would be great.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Actually, it seems that Ocean is starting to gain some more speed. He is working on two games in tandem and yes, intervalls were really long. But now the next update for Summer´s gone will come soon and he works on the next part for WIAB. If he could gain speed towards a 3-4 month interval that would be great.
i think since WIAB was the first game , he should put summer gone on onhold and focus and finish this game first , more time and more focus to write even better , what do you think ?

Reactions: Beast Master69

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
i think since WIAB was the first game , he should put summer gone on onhold and focus and finish this game first , more time and more focus to write even better , what do you think ?
He has significantly more backers on Patreon that want Summer's Gone over Where It All Began, so probably not going to happen. And Ocean has said he doesn't want to work on just one because it causes him to burn out on that game if he works on it every day.

As long as he can improve speed that'll make me a happy camper. And he's got the SG update otw much quicker than I thought he would.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes