4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game so far.
Renders/Artwork beautiful.
Animation smooth.
Story is great also.
I loved the back and forth plans on paper regarding the spiders.
I love how Miru speaks to the mc.
Keep up the great work Dev.

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
This exactly! I played the previous WIAB a long time ago, and when I launched the updated version, I already had in mind that from the very beginning there would be an annoying obligatory girlfriend that I should dump on Dylan as soon as possible before the real fun starts. But suddenly it turned out that the new Miru became somewhat very likeable. There is nothing annoying left about her, not to mention that the new model is so cute. Sorry Dylan, no fun for you this time :)
Exactly that. Miru was ugly, annoying and I wanted to get rid of her from the very start in the OV. Now she's suddenly not that bad and also the hottest model in the game o_O
Let's see how that open relationship works out because I want her in my harem along with the pink-haired sister.

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Exactly that. Miru was ugly, annoying and I wanted to get rid of her from the very start in the OV. Now she's suddenly not that bad and also the hottest model in the game o_O
Let's see how that open relationship works out because I want her in my harem along with the pink-haired sister.
That's no problem, you must turn off NTR at the beginning and say yes to sharing in the dialogue. Then all the advantages are yours.

Reactions: Zero141214

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

Sorry, one day late but some renders didn't finish in time.

At the moment, WiAB took a little bit of a backburner, due to SG Chapter 4.5 closing in on the finish line. Soon I'll start with the post work on it and after that, we're finally back to the regular "One-day WiAB, One-day SG" schedule.

I still got quite a lot of work into WiAB in recent days, but for the first time, I don't really have previews to show. They pretty much look all the same, and nothing really "gets me".
Lots of time is spent on building environments.

I have to make a change to the Treats. It was always meant, to only show previous to the 5$ and above supporters... But I never stuck to it.
I like involving every supporter in actual game news.
From now on, Previews will be for every supporter tier, doesn't matter if they are nudes or not.

But the treats are a little bonus. So I will release them for the 10$ tiers and above.
I will most likely preview all the treats in the normal Dev Logs. (And I might advise you to just wait some time until there are more Treat sets and then up the tier to see em all.)
This time I made a little Leia Gym set.

There are three more images .
They are NSFW and boobs are shown.

In the next Dev Log, I should be able to provide some actual interesting previews.

- Ocean

S o l o

Nov 19, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

Sorry, one day late but some renders didn't finish in time.

At the moment, WiAB took a little bit of a backburner, due to SG Chapter 4.5 closing in on the finish line. Soon I'll start with the post work on it and after that, we're finally back to the regular "One-day WiAB, One-day SG" schedule.

I still got quite a lot of work into WiAB in recent days, but for the first time, I don't really have previews to show. They pretty much look all the same, and nothing really "gets me".
Lots of time is spent on building environments.

I have to make a change to the Treats. It was always meant, to only show previous to the 5$ and above supporters... But I never stuck to it.
I like involving every supporter in actual game news.
From now on, Previews will be for every supporter tier, doesn't matter if they are nudes or not.

But the treats are a little bonus. So I will release them for the 10$ tiers and above.
I will most likely preview all the treats in the normal Dev Logs. (And I might advise you to just wait some time until there are more Treat sets and then up the tier to see em all.)
This time I made a little Leia Gym set.

There are three more images .
They are NSFW and boobs are shown.

In the next Dev Log, I should be able to provide some actual interesting previews.

- Ocean
Do you have the NSFW one's

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, thats a matter of taste. I don't have to like everything I see. If we were all into the same thing, life would be so damn boring.
For sure. I like a variety of shapes and sizes. So long as the areola doesn't cover the whole front of the boob. No dinner plates for me, please lol

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes