4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, so... today we have to talk about something serious...

Progress has been good in the past few days, even though I'm struggling with my sleep schedule since I came back... But that's just a matter of time.

So... Ni... Dana Horizon...
I've previewed her in an older log before.
But there was something I didn't preview. I wanted to keep it a secret at first, but I think it's better if I say a few words before some people choose the way of ritual suicide.
I've defaulted her body in the images from the post above.
So, here's Dana from the old and super-dead WiAB (Chapter 5). (All HQ images are in the 7zip file attached to this post.)

She always had big tiddies on a skinny frame.

Her legs also were on the slightly thicker site.
Here's one of the previews I had already shown quite some time ago.

And I kept one aspect of her hidden. This is not the body I had prepared.
Let me give you some visual context.

Aha, okay... new hair... I see

Here with an almost shaven MC for scale.
Here together with the Fish.

Nothing looks too out of the ordinary... God bless the color black.
But if we take a closer look under the hood...

You can see that Dana has become quite chubby.
And there's a good reason for that.

Dana's a dynamic character... Her new body type is relevant for the story, as her entire personal story has been mostly rewritten & deeper facets have been added to her.
Her body might change over the course of the game.

I didn't Zbrush her in these outfits to bring the point across. (Otherwise, I would've put pressure on the belly.

Well.
I wanted to give the people a heads-up. I personally really dig the hair (It still needs some work on the forehead.)
But yeah, our lawyer has some challenges to overcome.

And here's an actual Chapter 3 preview of Katarina and Zoey.

At the moment, I have to be kinda careful with what I show and what not... So expect a few more barn renders before I can move on to show some different previews.

Also, regarding the "Who wore it better", the poll timer is almost out of time, and I'd say Leia won by quite a bit.
So expect a set of some NSFW Leia renders with the next Log.

We're getting closer.
- Ocean

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Many surprises in this Log, we started to see the real changes.
In all this time little had caught my curiosity, and Dana definitely did. Not long ago I had written that nothing of the how could beat the what, but to introduce such an important character like this is a game changer.
On the other hand, My Goddess Katie is no longer "THE" fan favorite, but it's interesting to think about the reasons for this situation.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

Unlocked

Hello,

So, so... today we have to talk about something serious...

Progress has been good in the past few days, even though I'm struggling with my sleep schedule since I came back... But that's just a matter of time.

So... Ni... Dana Horizon...
I've previewed her in an older log before.
But there was something I didn't preview. I wanted to keep it a secret at first, but I think it's better if I say a few words before some people choose the way of ritual suicide.
I've defaulted her body in the images from the post above.
So, here's Dana from the old and super-dead WiAB (Chapter 5). (All HQ images are in the 7zip file attached to this post.)

She always had big tiddies on a skinny frame.

Her legs also were on the slightly thicker site.
Here's one of the previews I had already shown quite some time ago.

And I kept one aspect of her hidden. This is not the body I had prepared.
Let me give you some visual context.

Aha, okay... new hair... I see

Here with an almost shaven MC for scale.
Here together with the Fish.

Nothing looks too out of the ordinary... God bless the color black.
But if we take a closer look under the hood...

You can see that Dana has become quite chubby.
And there's a good reason for that.

Dana's a dynamic character... Her new body type is relevant for the story, as her entire personal story has been mostly rewritten & deeper facets have been added to her.
Her body might change over the course of the game.

I didn't Zbrush her in these outfits to bring the point across. (Otherwise, I would've put pressure on the belly.

Well.
I wanted to give the people a heads-up. I personally really dig the hair (It still needs some work on the forehead.)
But yeah, our lawyer has some challenges to overcome.

And here's an actual Chapter 3 preview of Katarina and Zoey.

At the moment, I have to be kinda careful with what I show and what not... So expect a few more barn renders before I can move on to show some different previews.

Also, regarding the "Who wore it better", the poll timer is almost out of time, and I'd say Leia won by quite a bit.
So expect a set of some NSFW Leia renders with the next Log.

We're getting closer.
- Ocean
I can't see the previews

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The images are definetly there, might be a bandwith issue.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
For those who do not see the images in the Log post, do you use the old dark mode or beta?
I think it's a UI issue, I switched to the old dark mode and the images appear broken.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes