4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

klou

Jan 25, 2023
Shit I'm still a lil triggered when I see what he did to Mila. The girls tits are legit bigger than her head now and it looks disgusting :sick:
That's the one thing I'll complain about Ocean tho. Bigger hips!! bigger tits!! bigger cheeks!! (face) bigger lips!! Bigger everything!! He takes perfectly natural looking characters and exaggerates them for whatever reason
yep, a total waste of time for me.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Shit I'm still a lil triggered when I see what he did to Mila. The girls tits are legit bigger than her head now and it looks disgusting :sick:
That's the one thing I'll complain about Ocean tho. Bigger hips!! bigger tits!! bigger cheeks!! (face) bigger lips!! Bigger everything!! He takes perfectly natural looking characters and exaggerates them for whatever reason
cover8.jpg

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
yep, a total waste of time for me.
And exactly that, what you two complain about, was adressed by Ocean in the devlog on 10.02.23

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LMA064

Oct 31, 2021
Is it worth to play the older version before the reworked one to get accustomed to the story and characters? It seems like the new version plays out a while after the old version.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is it worth to play the older version before the reworked one to get accustomed to the story and characters? It seems like the new version plays out a while after the old version.
You do not need to play the old version, the new one retains some parts of the old, but is a new take. But playing the old version you see how far Ocean has come as a developer. The first 4 chapters of the old version are nothing like chapter 5-6 and the jump from old chapter 6 to the new version is another big one.

Reactions: LMA064

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If you want to understand what people are talking about when comparing to the old version - yes.

If you have time to kill and don't know what to do with it - sure, why not.

If you are just curious - maybe.

If none of the above - don't bother.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you want to understand what people are talking about when comparing to the old version - yes.
Yep, this could be one reason to play the old version. Just an example, When Willi and Leia are on a date at "Relucia", a noble restaurant, the portion size is ok. 20-30 years later Nika and Bella in the sequel "Summer´s gone" are at the same restaurant and the porton size ... definitely needs an upgrade;)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Every now and then a game like this comes along and raises your expectation bar so high, other games that are supposed to be "similar" in style, start to look pale in comparison. Not that I am dissing works from other passionate devs- it's just that this game feels in a league of its own. The story, the presentation, the ambience, the characters the backdrop... it all makes me want to just pick a good drink and just read without worrying about anything else in the world. Even the erotic content that is limited to Miru only currently doesn't really phase my interest. I'm intrigued but happy to wait for quality routings.

A bit disappointing to hear the devs are engaged in another project as well, which only makes me presume that this one will take longer than usual before it's fully finished. I really hope it gets finished. Either way, glad to have found it and will keep an eye on it in the future!

Sep 18, 2022
Every now and then a game like this comes along and raises your expectation bar so high, other games that are supposed to be "similar" in style, start to look pale in comparison. Not that I am dissing works from other passionate devs- it's just that this game feels in a league of its own. The story, the presentation, the ambience, the characters the backdrop... it all makes me want to just pick a good drink and just read without worrying about anything else in the world. Even the erotic content that is limited to Miru only currently doesn't really phase my interest. I'm intrigued but happy to wait for quality routings.

A bit disappointing to hear the devs are engaged in another project as well, which only makes me presume that this one will take longer than usual before it's fully finished. I really hope it gets finished. Either way, glad to have found it and will keep an eye on it in the future!
Alternatively, check out his other project too. Personally I favor Summer's Gone over WIAB ever so slightly and they are far and away my favorite AVNs. If you enjoy this, you won't be disappointed with SG.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Alternatively, check out his other project too. Personally I favor Summer's Gone over WIAB ever so slightly and they are far and away my favorite AVNs. If you enjoy this, you won't be disappointed with SG.
I planned to, but still good to hear glowing reviews of it, thanks! Since we seem to share somewhat similar tastes, is their any other game you'd recommend that is of comparable quality? Erotic content is great but, a good read that doesn't really stretch out like a bubblegum, is more my jam and I'm actively hunting for some more good stuff as WIAB kind of left me hanging :ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I planned to, but still good to hear glowing reviews of it, thanks! Since we seem to share somewhat similar tastes, is their any other game you'd recommend that is of comparable quality? Erotic content is great but, a good read that doesn't really stretch out like a bubblegum, is more my jam and I'm actively hunting for some more good stuff as WIAB kind of left me hanging :ROFLMAO:
While the focus is rather different than in WIAB/SG, you should try "Pale Carnations", which is extremly well-written and the renders are at the top of what is possible with HS renders. PC has some dark themes, so it is not for everybody, but it is one of the best games on F95, no doubt about it!

Reactions: SperryTop
Sep 18, 2022
Halfway House, In a Scent (very well done humor), Estate Dominate (abandoned, but oh boy is it great)

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Summer's gone IMO is way better than WiAB (at least rn). I find the characters more interesting and tbh the lack of miru is great. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. So yeah definitely check out summer's gone.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i have question why did the dev put NTR in this project and did not put NTR in summergone what's the different ? since the dev is up to idea about NTR and have good ntr crowrd with him ?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
the lack of miru is great.
I don't want to stoke any fires, but I'm on the opposite end of the scale on this one: I really like Miru :LOL:

One of the biggest reasons I've reservations about triggering the NTR in this game is because it's hard for me to sideline her. Don't get me wrong, the other ladies are definitely drop dead beauties, so I would love to explore the dev's creative vision further, but here is to hoping I don't have to do it by stomping all over her :cry:

Either way, thank you for the Summer's Gone recommendation as well. It's on my top list to read now (y)

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I don't want to stoke any fires, but I'm on the opposite end of the scale on this one: I really like Miru :LOL:

One of the biggest reasons I've reservations about triggering the NTR in this game is because it's hard for me to sideline her. Don't get me wrong, the other ladies are definitely drop dead beauties, so I would love to explore the dev's creative vision further, but here is to hoping I don't have to do it by stomping all over her :cry:

Either way, thank you for the Summer's Gone recommendation as well. It's on my top list to read now (y)
If you disable NTR at the beginning of the game and then say yes to an open relationship, you don't have to worry. All the advantages then lie with the player, Ocean said that a while ago if I remember correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: LonerPrime

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
so i have question why did the dev put NTR in this project and did not put NTR in summergone what's the different ? since the dev is up to idea about NTR and have good ntr crowrd with him ?
No worries about NTR. It is supposed to be a super slow burn in a super slow update pace. Even with it enabled, it will probably be years before you see someone else's dick enter any of the LI.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes