4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
this game looks beautiful, i played with NTR on but i havent seens a single ntr scene with Miru, can somebody tell me if that its because atm there are no ntr scenes? maybe dev just has the tag for future updates.
Yeah with Miru she's not gonna just cheat on the MC without valid reason. it will be more like a gradual process due to corruption/hurting her through MC's actions.

If I remember correctly, in the old version it started if you ignored her sexual needs - she was pretty much a sex addict, then if you steered her into a certain scene with her ex, she gave him a blowjob. Later on you could let her be used by a prison inmate as payment. So even in the old version of this game, you pretty much had to steer her onto the path and scenes on purpose.
She won't just start cheating for no reason as she is indeed head over heels for the MC.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
hurting her through MC's actions.
again I wanna make this very clear because i read this often in this forum

MC beaing a dick is NOT ntr if this game is more realistic and you cheat on miru than there is a high liklyhood if you do it more often or if katie or however sees it and you get caught that miru will break up and finds another man THIS IS NOT NTR this is just beaing a dick ignore her/ cheat on her and having consequences for your actions.

consequences for your actions for beaing a dick = NOT NTR

ntr would be if there is a antagonist with twisted plan ,corruption and slowly losing her/she is breaking apart and lose herself to lust/sex breaking your heart because you lose the love of your life ntr is more about competition/worthy opponent/banter and competition between MC and atagonist/humiliation/emotion/mindfuck/betrayal/love interest develops a deep sexual desire in contrast with feelings for MC/deep feelings this is why the writting and build up is so important.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Moral Degeneration: Yep, now this is a concept I can get behind. Slowly having the emotional walls crumble due to consistent hammer strikes. That feels more routed in realism than a dipshit walking into a couple's life swinging his long schlong and stealing the girl cause his dicking skills are a gift from Zeus himself.

Though I still feel I'll have a hard time making Miru go awry. The MC is no limp dick buffoon as he does come off as a solid dude. Not many reasons I can find to hate him... yet :Kappa:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Moral Degeneration: Yep, now this is a concept I can get behind. Slowly having the emotional walls crumble due to consistent hammer strikes. That feels more routed in realism than a dipshit walking into a couple's life swinging his long schlong and stealing the girl cause his dicking skills are a gift from Zeus himself.

Though I still feel I'll have a hard time making Miru go awry. The MC is no limp dick buffoon as he does come off as a solid dude. Not many reasons I can find to hate him... yet :Kappa:
true but I dont have a problem with a antagonist having a big dick,fuck mirus brain out or look like zeus because as you said MC is not a bad looking guy and has a good cheracter and mirus heart and he seems good or ok in bed miru seems be be satisfied with mcs performance so the antagonist needs to top that(which dosent seem easy)

I more have a problem with a antagonist that just has a big dick nothing more and miru bends over after 10 min just because he has a huge cock(which often is the case but makes zero sens and is not good from a story perspective)

what I mean is that the antagonist needs to have goals,dreams,own ambitions, drama a whole package and a personalitie why he has beef with MC and why he wants to hurt mc there need to be a story and if the antagonist has a big dick and is good looking on top of that I will not complain. Mc seems to be a dick back in the day so maybe it is someone from school times that changed due to the mean MC comments and looks and acts completly different now.

Last edited:

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
i was reading a few coments here about the NTR part of the game in the future, for what i played i dont think that its only going to be a "slow corruption cheating" and it seems to be that it will have a sharing path too, otherwise it will make no sense why u talk about Polyamorous relation to her on first scene. Anyway, beautiful game, and lets hope for more than one route.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
No lol look at the color of the skin, you can also see the angle of her and the MC's hand. It definitely isn't his hand. This though, has gone on for way too long, longer than I thought it would lol

Hard to explain, I tried editing the edited pic lol to try and show you what I mean.

I made two lines, one for her and one for the MC. Look very closely and hopefully, you'll see what I mean. If not, then forget about it.

View attachment 2687789
well they dont seem to be Mirus Finger size ? Its MCs hand skin tone matches his . IM RIGHT :)

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've played an unhealthy number of games from this site but the MC telling Miru she's "earned his penis" here is definitely the line that has made me cringe the most. View attachment 2703542
These are the "joys" of translation and that even close translations can be unable to bring the meaning across as it should be. I know exactly what Miru meant there in the German original script, using "earn" as the translation cannot bring the multi-meanings of "verdienen" across the language barrier. "Verdienen" has several meanings of which "earn" is just the most common one. It is a correct translation, but the situational meaning is not brought into English.

In the situation above, Miru´s "verdient" is not "earned" per se, but more a playful "deserved (for a task welldone)". And trying a translation of the used mood /modal particles of the German text is a lesson in futility. English does not have mood words like German and the English counterpart mood words are of a different word type and also used differently.
So nothing cringeworthy in Miru´s speech there! (At least in the German original text):)

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
These are the "joys" of translation and that even close translations can be unable to bring the meaning across as it should be. I know exactly what Miru meant there in the German original script, using "earn" as the translation cannot bring the multi-meanings of "verdienen" across the language barrier. "Verdienen" has several meanings of which "earn" is just the most common one. It is a correct translation, but the situational meaning is not brought into English.

In the situation above, Miru´s "verdient" is not "earned" per se, but more a playful "deserved (for a task welldone)". And trying a translation of the used mood particles of the German text is a lesson in futility. English does not have mood words like German and the English counterpart mood words are of a different word type and also used differently.
So nothing cringeworthy in Miru´s speech there! (At least in the German original text):)
Thanks for this! We need more reasoned, mature, expository discussion on this site and far less...Where's the update?! Waah....

Again, thanks for taking the time to offer your knowledge and expertise.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for this! We need more reasoned, mature, expository discussion on this site and far less...Where's the update?! Waah....

Again, thanks for taking the time to offer your knowledge and expertise.
Hi!
update when?;):p:ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, thank you for your kind words! I agree that we need more reasoned discussion on site, some threads have degenerated into a WTF, e.g. "Our red String" where the pages for quite a time are mostly taken up by pleas to show how to turn most characters into doormats, yippieyay!;)
But luckily our "WIAB" thread is among the game threads where a lot of nice discussion is still possible and made, no matter the infamous "oneliners" popping up now and then!

Space Cat

May 9, 2020

In the situation above, Miru´s "verdient" is not "earned" per se, but more a playful "deserved (for a task welldone)". And trying a translation of the used mood particles of the German text is a lesson in futility. English does not have mood words like German and the English counterpart mood words are of a different word type and also used differently.
If that's the case, a simple "Good girl! You can collect your prize now." would have suffice.

I guess the word "penis" is not what it used to be. Too memeable. Thank you, Internet.

And thanks Turret for shedding some light into this. Seems to me you should be the one translating the game to English.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes