4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The author has predicted the update in advance, which can attract everyone's attention
It's weird that logic, it's what he always does, warns a day or two before the release. There are other devs that set the date a long time before.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
You behave salty like a 10yo that get his toy taken away. Bold words from a dude that has nothing to demand as a non supporter. So just fuck off.

On the other side you put eve or new year as a date for realse into the this thread, and now you start bitching around.

But hey, you are not complaining...
1. Suicide is if not the answer but the final answer
2. Wow nice stalking my comments
3. You're right, I need to f k off from this thread (waiting for ocean is really cancerous), and you keep F K ing in this thread
4. The problem is because of people like you Dev's like these never learn lesson

First their plan to release is in July (their estimation is done in April - May)
They mention August
On September they land into PC issues
By the end of October they suddenly lose some crucial data related to game
On November they detect quality issues (they're in fight with themselves regarding REWORK and What Not)
On December they land into McDonalds issue as internet technician is just angry with everyone because last customer couldn't talk in German. And at present the internet guy went to New Year break.
The list goes on...

There's is no end to new deadlines, some whine, some complain, others stand as being the Ass guard of the dev, complete circus

6 yrs., no s e x, but this is in f95zone, no doubt stories are good, both stories are really nice

But yeah

"6 yrs., no s e x, but it is posted here"

A person who can't keep commitment on a regular basis and his blind supporters - I don't know who's actually immature here

I'm happy I don't financially support this(these or his) project(s). Because of that my expectation will only increase and in process I'll be more disturbed by seeing no sense comments from you-category people, who support Delays instead of pointing it out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are getting diarrhoea or diabetes or "SALTY" or can't get hard because of comments like mine, why don't you beg Ocean to block us completely from his threads.

No critics, or critical comments just pure fanbois, would be perfect won't it?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes