4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
Sep 18, 2022
I respect it tbh :Kappa:

$20 for 30min of content is stupid, especially with the winter sales going on.

Mass Effect collection is $6, easily 100 hours of content. I dont understand VN pricing
The real way to look at it is that the game is unreleased and under development. Once CH5 (Season 1) is released, you will be able to buy it on steam for $x. Where things stand currently, betas and developed chapters will be available to those that support the development of the game.

If you want to play Mass Effect, go for it. If you want to play the new update of WiaB, support the dev, or wait for a leak.

Ille.

Sep 12, 2022
The real way to look at it is that the game is unreleased and under development. Once CH5 (Season 1) is released, you will be able to buy it on steam for $x. Where things stand currently, betas and developed chapters will be available to those that support the development of the game.

If you want to play Mass Effect, go for it. If you want to play the new update of WiaB, support the dev, or wait for a leak.
Facts

Reactions: tslojr

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

Here's a leek:

1703393785900.gif

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
I respect it tbh :Kappa:

$20 for 30min of content is stupid, especially with the winter sales going on.

Mass Effect collection is $6, easily 100 hours of content. I dont understand VN pricing
Yeah, I would be stingy too. More than 5 years of development for one hour of gameplay? At this rate, you're supporting the dev's holidays rather than his 'work'. But hey, hope keeps the cash coming so maybe Ocean will deliver other empty promises about 'faster updates' to exhort his pigeons into wasting more money.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Keeps the pasta from sticking together.
Should always put a little drop of oil (olive) in fresh pasta.
Butter works too but fresh olive oil is better.
Heh. That's why Italian's never get the girl. They're too busy stirring the pasta. Jus' Sayin':cool:
I learnt that tip from an Italian....

And no it's not the camping trip.
Santa Madonna, quanta pazienza che ci vuole... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Hey there
Reactions: Icekatana
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes