4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Do any of you have a list of the music/songs used on WIAB?
those that are still in use and those that have been removed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Story IS slow-burn But updates are also SLOW-BURN( once a year update?) Great VN and Models are perfect and dialogues(with comedy bits:LOL:) are on-point. but so sad this level VNs are most of the time progressing at turtle speed.:cry::sleep:
So hold on, the earliest reply to this game is from fucking 2018... 5 year development and we're still at a chapter 3 beta?????
Because Ocean has been reworking both games. Both are pretty much done now (2 updates dropped inside of a month) and it seems his music issues are also pretty much sorted and SG is ready for a Steam release once the full chapter for that drops.

Soooo...in theory...updates should get back to a somewhat normal state again.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Ocean said it over and over again this is a SLOWBURN /realistic game it will have less love interest than SG but you can have a relationship with different girls (probably not at the same time) and all this MAIN love interest (maybe 5??? no idea how many) will have ntr as far as I understood but with relationship build up we did not even meet the antagonist/gangleaders yet

so my guess is that real ntr with every love interest will take some time drama is slowly building up but I dont think we will see ntr in the first season to be honest

this is not your typical ntr game that has your LOVE interest go braindead after 2 updates it happens over a long time and more realistic with QUALITIE and cat and mouse game/build up were your heart is bounding constantly not like in ntr manwhas/dojines where its without any build up at all this game will have REAL hurtful ntr but its not the main focus too its optional ntr

and the game will have multiple bad endings and good endings or one good ending?? aswell I think SG is based on the good ending
SLOWBURN??? :WaitWhat:
we have been waiting for this update for almost two years and if it's a slow burn then I'm not sure our great grandchildren will get NTR content... :HideThePain:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Because Ocean has been reworking both games. Both are pretty much done now (2 updates dropped inside of a month) and it seems his music issues are also pretty much sorted and SG is ready for a Steam release once the full chapter for that drops.

Soooo...in theory...updates should get back to a somewhat normal state again.
What's normal bro?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I feel like old version before "reboot" had interesting story bits and also more lewd content combined, this update was pretty much a conversation sim, its high quality yeah but you have all these cool characters there and there was hardly anything erotic between them, i don't even mean full on orgies and stuff but yeah.. Dunno, first thing had more spice in it and was also nice to read, especially with long time between updates.

Oct 13, 2023
Dunno what i feel, Update was OK ... but for my liking too many Big ASS/TITS MONSTERS. Prefered the Old Chars (old Wiab version) much more. :unsure:
Honestly for the wait.. I expected much more than this, It's not "ok" It's bad and i don't know how some people think that this is a good update.. I regret waiting for it ngl, Welp atleast i can move on with my life

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Don't complain too much about the long update time, considering how high and detailed the rendering quality is.

Remembering that it takes some time to render 1 image, it is also calculated that 1 image requires several renderings to get the desired results. (if I'm not mistaken, Ocean mentioned that because of the large demand for VRAM, making rendering settings difficult).

So it's not surprising that Ocean can only complete low 2 digits or even 1 digit renders per working day.

with that quality, around 4000 images per year (SG + WiAB), plus the rework process ,music/song licensing issues and transition from DAZ to blender, this speed is quite good. (Many VNs update monthly by providing 300-400 images.)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly for the wait.. I expected much more than this, It's not "ok" It's bad and i don't know how some people think that this is a good update.. I regret waiting for it ngl, Welp atleast i can move on with my life
I thought the update was "good" in that it introduced the characters well. There was a feeling of familiarity and happiness to see each other, as one would expect of old friends. We had an introduction to what's been going on and what Leia has been up to. WiAB has the potential to be really great.

The problem is Ocean is cheating on WiaB with another VN. One that I don't care for and it's taking time away from WiaB. But, can't do anything about that, so I just set my expectations low. If he were to work WiaB full-time, I'd likely be a higher-tier monthly supporter.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
SLOWBURN??? :WaitWhat:
we have been waiting for this update for almost two years and if it's a slow burn then I'm not sure our great grandchildren will get NTR content... :HideThePain:
well seems like we like different kind of ntr and you should read some of this manwhas/doujin were ntr happens every chapter without any story or build up the internet is full of these

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
where is the Miru NTR?
Hopefully there'll be some NTR in the next update
so no NTR in this update?
One very tame scene. But at least it's a start
Y'all seem to forget or to pretend you don't know this game isn't a NTR focused one, so every 'bonus' scene like that is just that, a bonus for players who want variety and those who intentionally want, fuck knows why, to see the MC get screwed, hopefully, figuratively only, so have some patience like some of us non NTR fans do or just play other NTR focused games while waiting to see that type of content in this game, instead of asking for the same thing after every release.

I know it takes Ocean a lot to release an update, but the overall quality makes it worth the wait, IMO. Plus, there's a shitload of other games to play while waiting for WIAB and SG to get updates, so there's no reason to be impatient about a few optional scenes and/or bad endings. If Ocean said there will be some optional NTR scenes, then this type of scenes will eventually be in the game, but there's gotta be some sort of build up that will lead to them too, otherwise it wouldn't make sense, especially in a story written by a perfectionist like Ocean.:D

this is not your typical ntr game that has your LOVE interest go braindead after 2 updates it happens over a long time and more realistic with QUALITIE and cat and mouse game/build up were your heart is bounding constantly not like in ntr manwhas/dojines where its without any build up at all this game will have REAL hurtful ntr but its not the main focus too its optional ntr
Exactly this.(y) Keyword is optional, which should be enough reason to understand how much focus will be put into making those scenes compared to their not-so-vanilla counterparts.

Katie is amazing. She is such an absolute teasing bitch
She knows she want her buff bro's D tho, even if it's just to piss Leia off.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes