4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Imagine I read the text... However, everything you say is just speculation about the future, and you have confirmed this as well. What was annoying to me was that Miru immediately mentioned a name on the list. And this is not fair, because such a relationship should be discussed calmly and not quickly in a bar. But he immediately thinks of Daphne. And that's why I "spewing the bullshit" bro.
Understanding where you are coming from but given in the early game and the dynamic of the relationship. It seems something took place that should not have happened during a heavy bout of drinking and this was most definitely before there was any conversation of an open relationship.

Usually when stuff like this happen and later down the line talks of open relationship happens, the early red flags get put or placed in the no list because the assumption is that one might want that and the first people they go to are the red flags.

I assume that there was enough talks and or reasons mentioned already why she is a no go, And given the small hints and details provided it is absolutely fair of Miru to request that she is on the No list. That it should not be brought up at the bar, that is debatable. Because they randomly have been talking about it either together or with others at random moments. They are new to it and they are still figuring things out. Given that Katie and Zoey also are in the talks about it, they are technically brain storming and whenever something pops up they just bring it up at that moment instead of waiting. Remember, they are not experienced, they are still putting out the feelers.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yay, so what's the release frequency? 1 chapter a year? And a midyear beta release...are there even any hot scenes yet? I'm all for the story, but from a game that gets an update once a blue moon, you forget even a good story, so you'd at least expect 1 hot scene, not just teasing...
Based on his earlier track record, including the older iteration and once he got his hands on SG. 1 Release per every 8 months on average, this can be increased depending on whatever is happening with the rig or rigs ( running out of memory, or graphics card not power enough to handle the renders fast enough, GPU getting fried, the old rig not catching up to the new one etc etc etc ) or depending on inconsistency with his writing, that he spend 3 to 4 months on rendering and writing but he was not pleased with what was made so he fully scrapped it and started over and that is why instead he will be releasing another SG update etc etc.

But yeah based on previous releases, usually around 8 to 9 months on average for 1 WiAB update, and if it is anything like before ( unless for some miracle reason he decided to break off from it ) it's usually 1 WiAB release and 2 SG releases.

And while I only personally care for WiAB, I can say while the game and story is good and what not, the wait usually makes the amount of content we get not match ( and I could care less about it being because he works on 2 games, it was something that has been brought up to him way back when he decided to take SG in to his own hands when SG was its own game and was not tied or connected to WiAB in any way shape or form, and he said multiple times back then it would not effect it so that is on him )

Reactions: Tallion

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
take SG in to his own hands when SG was its own game and was not tied or connected to WiAB in any way shape or form
They were always tied...SG was Oceans story, he just had someone else doing the renders and the code. They were always connected and part of the same story though which is why Ocean didn't want SG to die (though I'll agree WiAb is the better imo and should perhaps have been finished first...but ho hum).

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
They were always tied...SG was Oceans story, he just had someone else doing the renders and the code. They were always connected and part of the same story though which is why Ocean didn't want SG to die (though I'll agree WiAb is the better imo and should perhaps have been finished first...but ho hum).
They were never tied, ever. They were in someone else their hand, Ocean only was there to help them out and guide them but the games were never related or tied to or whatsoever in any shape or form. They only got tied after that other person abandoned it, matter of fact the original first 2 chapters of that were a whole lot different compared to what it is now.

The first 2 chapters of that was out when the original WiAB was around chapter 5 of camping trip after that was getting rewritten and reworked twice over.

After he full on decided to take his sweet time with chapter 6 WiAB where we only get half of the works because the original plan was to rework the previous chapters 1 by 1 while continuing the chapters with new releases.

It was only AFTER he decided to fully rework SG that he also decided to discard the whole WiAB and give that one a full reboot as well. I was here since his first release including when he took it over, including when people got worried about how this would affect his releases. They were NEVER connected at the start. That was only a thing after he got it in his hands on it and decided he was going to do a full reboot on both games.

Hell he was super active back in the day on this forum but when push came to it and he realized he was biting more then he could chew on and after promising and saying it would not effect the schedules only to realize it DID in fact effect the schedules is when he decided to be less active on the forums.

so let me repeat that for you, Before he took it over.. they were never connected.. ever.
his only capacity with the other game was as a mentor to the other person, however that person bailed and he decided to take it over. Matter of fact he did not even like the story or the design or even what was presented.

EDIT : Also saying that the renders were Ocean's also is where you are absolutely wrong, they were not, again he was only there for mentor and advice capacity. The renders and all the works were of the original owner and when ocean took it over he scrapped ALL the characters because they were not up to his standard of rendering. Matter of fact he was absolutely disgusted by them.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They were never tied, ever. They were in someone else their hand, Ocean only was there to help them out and guide them but the games were never related or tied to or whatsoever in any shape or form. They only got tied after that other person abandoned it, matter of fact the original first 2 chapters of that were a whole lot different compared to what it is now.

The first 2 chapters of that was out when the original WiAB was around chapter 5 of camping trip after that was getting rewritten and reworked twice over.

After he full on decided to take his sweet time with chapter 6 WiAB where we only get half of the works because the original plan was to rework the previous chapters 1 by 1 while continuing the chapters with new releases.

It was only AFTER he decided to fully rework SG that he also decided to discard the whole WiAB and give that one a full reboot as well. I was here since his first release including when he took it over, including when people got worried about how this would affect his releases. They were NEVER connected at the start. That was only a thing after he got it in his hands on it and decided he was going to do a full reboot on both games.

Hell he was super active back in the day on this forum but when push came to it and he realized he was biting more then he could chew on and after promising and saying it would not effect the schedules only to realize it DID in fact effect the schedules is when he decided to be less active on the forums.

so let me repeat that for you, Before he took it over.. they were never connected.. ever.
his only capacity with the other game was as a mentor to the other person, however that person bailed and he decided to take it over. Matter of fact he did not even like the story or the design or even what was presented.

EDIT : Also saying that the renders were Ocean's also is where you are absolutely wrong, they were not, again he was only there for mentor and advice capacity. The renders and all the works were of the original owner and when ocean took it over he scrapped ALL the characters because they were not up to his standard of rendering. Matter of fact he was absolutely disgusted by them.
I didn't say the renders were Oceans. Can you even read or do you just prefer to write essays on your own self-importance?

The story was Oceans...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I didn't say the renders were Oceans. Can you even read or do you just prefer to write essays on your own self-importance?

The story was Oceans...
Self importance are for people who refuse to accept the fact and that fact is, the story was not Ocean's Anything SG related from the original was not Ocean's, what fkn part is so hard to grasp ? He never had someone else do shit, It belonged to someone else. Even with me writing the essay's given you the clear info you still rather enjoy the smell of your own farts.

Anything with the previous iteration of SG had nothing to do with WiAB. We are done. keep living in your little delusion if it helps you feel better about your self ;).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Self importance are for people who refuse to accept the fact and that fact is, the story was not Ocean's Anything SG related from the original was not Ocean's, what fkn part is so hard to grasp ?
Why is it hard to grasp? Because the essays of 'clear info' you've been writing are completely, utterly wrong?
The story was always mine. No matter which Chapter we look at.

WIAB & SG are deeply connected and play in the same universe. So does my planned third game (PLF - Female MC.) But I won't start it until the other two are finished.

And Summer's Gone is already written up to Chapter 8.

I just gave Regium the story because I had WIAB and I didn't want to start a second game while my first one wasn't finished.
But because he kept struggling and his motivation was very low (I guess he didn't really feel connected to SG because it wasn't his story.) I stepped in and saved my story from getting abandoned.

I was managing everything social related for him anyways (F95/Discord/Patreon) and as I expected he jumped ship after I overtook.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Self importance are for people who refuse to accept the fact and that fact is, the story was not Ocean's Anything SG related from the original was not Ocean's, what fkn part is so hard to grasp ? He never had someone else do shit, It belonged to someone else. Even with me writing the essay's given you the clear info you still rather enjoy the smell of your own farts.

Anything with the previous iteration of SG had nothing to do with WiAB. We are done. keep living in your little delusion if it helps you feel better about your self ;).
You're a special kind of idiot aren't you?

Word of advice. Really know what you're talking about before running your mouth of in clueness (or in this instance, your fingers). You know the old saying, better to let people think than prove it ;)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Can we talk about pussies & boobs again?

Miru needs to be a pro diver, to keep her breath this long don't you think? Or is the MC dick giving air?

John972

Apr 24, 2018

As Meushi has already pointed out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YOU, Gold613, owe Maviarab an apology. Man up!

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Can we talk about pussies & boobs again?

Miru needs to be a pro diver, to keep her breath this long don't you think? Or is the MC dick giving air?
Well, it's certainly giving her something ...if it's oxygenated, does that make it sparkling fizzy jizzy from the wormy for the bibi gf? Personally I hope there are normal laws of physics involved. :sneaky:

Most likely conclusion is Miru can survive anything.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Chronology versus narrative. You know that difference, don't you?

I think both stories are Ocean's from the beginning, they are his stories, but not because in a post he wrote long after things happened he says they were always his, no, but because throughout his history as a developer he has done the same thing many times: explain what he did wrong long after it happens, never before, never during but after.
Examples, chapter 6 of WIAB, the trip to the field, blender, chapter 1 of rework.... All of those had huge problems that we only found out about after the release of the up date, and in the case of blender and chapter one it took a year before telling what happened. Luckily today that's changed quite a bit, now it tries to tell what happens when it happens.

That gives me a pattern of behavior that gives support to the story. If not, I have to believe the guy who wanted to sell AOA on Steam, he wrote that it was his, didn't he?

But I also believe that there was no connection between the two, that once Ocean took control the connection was the shared universe, but that the deep connection came with the re works.

On happier things to talk about:
1771830_WIAB-wall-02.jpg
:love:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Chronology versus narrative. You know that difference, don't you?

I think both stories are Ocean's from the beginning, they are his stories, but not because in a post he wrote long after things happened he says they were always his, no, but because throughout his history as a developer he has done the same thing many times: explain what he did wrong long after it happens, never before, never during but after.
Examples, chapter 6 of WIAB, the trip to the field, blender, chapter 1 of rework.... All of those had huge problems that we only found out about after the release of the up date, and in the case of blender and chapter one it took a year before telling what happened. Luckily today that's changed quite a bit, now it tries to tell what happens when it happens.

That gives me a pattern of behavior that gives support to the story. If not, I have to believe the guy who wanted to sell AOA on Steam, he wrote that it was his, didn't he?

But I also believe that there was no connection between the two, that once Ocean took control the connection was the shared universe, but that the deep connection came with the re works.

On happier things to talk about:
View attachment 3280559
:love:
Agree. Both stories were always Ocean's but overt connection between SG and WIAB only came with the SG reworks after Chapter 2.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes