• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmm... I had 2 slightly different routes where MC was a jerk to his family in one and nice in another. Both routes are old saves from 0.3 where he was talking to his aunt. There is no NTR content in either playthrough but the MC definitely cheated on Miru. It ended after he got home from prison and talked to his sister on either one. One route was just "hi" and "bye" and the other route was far more interesting- he was teasing his sister.
Just fyi. I'm not avoiding the NTR, I'm just going with the game and thinking "All he has now is Miru so he'd want to pay attention to Miru but how does he feel towards his family now that they're calling him out of the blue?" One route is where he wants to repair his relationships with the family and the other route is where he's still mad at them. Common in both routes is that he's interacting with Miru. So that's probably why I didn't see any NTR.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, and it's story, and branching. If I could change just one thing to make it better I'd make it so Miru has black hair. I went ahead and did a quick and dirty edit of a single photo of Miru to show just how much prettier she is with naturally dark asian hair than with some fake ass dirty blonde or gray nonsense.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Oceanlab - Fixes for some bugs.

Less:
diff --git a/game/Chapter2.rpy b/game/Chapter2.rpy
index 4bff4dc..8fddbdc 100644
--- a/game/Chapter2.rpy
+++ b/game/Chapter2.rpy
@@ -2859,7 +2859,7 @@ label startch4:
         d "Shut up."
         scene x277 with dissolve
         m "Who was it?"
-        if donnarape is true:
+        if donnarape is True:
             d "Her name is Donna."
             scene x278 with dissolve
             k "Ahh! Now I remember!"
@@ -3296,7 +3296,7 @@ label mirucuckpris:
             "He holds Mirus head.. forcing her to swallow the cum."
             scene xx269 with dissolve
             pause
-            if miruNTR >=12 is True:
+            if miruNTR >=12:
                 scene xx270 with dissolve
                 pause
                 scene xx272 with dissolve
@@ -4974,7 +4974,7 @@ label abigailrelease:
                     m "Then why are you still speaking?"
                 "Not really.":
                     scene xx228 with dissolve
-                    $ miru -=1
+                    $ mirulove -=1
                     d "I did something bad, yes."
                     d "But I didn't derserve this!"
                     scene xx226 with dissolve

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Oh and please OceanLab, tell me the MC got a prison hair cut, because that pompadour makes him look like a doofus. There's no way he looks cool enough to be hit on by as many girls as he is.
Damn, thanks for the idea! Didn't think about it.

He will get a good prison/army haircut! :)

Question: Will there be more Katrina relationship content?
Also, some suggestion? I think sex scenes are far too short and could be done better. Personally, I think animations are a huge waste of time and only few, few devs here actually do it well ( most of the time, they end up looking like some bizzare puppet twitch show).
Imo, better to have more natural, longer scenes with variety of different poses/angles.
Yes, there will be Katrina content.

Yes, I think so, too. I will make them longer and give them more variation in the future. :)

tuli2770 Did you start a new game?
And use the walkthrough. There is only one animation in 0.3 and 4 in 0.4

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't know if anyone posted this, but there is little mistake. If you choose bad prison option to beat the shit out of MC. Later, when he wakes in hospital, he says: "Was it all a dream? Am I still in the hospital from when Katie drugged me?" - it's there no matter if you choose peace route and never been drugged by Katie.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In a fantasy/future world the whole prison thing might been plausible, but c'mon, you don't get thrown in prison out of county jail (whatever) before you even been on front of a judge, appointed a lawyer etc though. It's a bit of a immersion breaker.

If wanted harm to be done to the protag, could done so in county jail as well. And rather have a "unisex" (lol), prison to include female lewdness, could just as well have her been a corrupt guard of sorts. If a inmate in prison get beaten up, they land at the prison infirmary, not get released from prison just like that and wake up in hospital bed and free to go.

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Ahaha dat option with 100% pregnancy :D In jail was so pretty inmate that i almost want to impregnate her... i wonder what outcome in this situation would be :D

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I have to say that both his mum and aunt* do look their age and are some of the best looking "cougars" I've seen here. The minor changes in poses and facial expressions when they speak to each other, even though one of them is mute, are spot on and really surprised me. That's why I think you should stick to pictures and get rid of the videos all together.

His girlfriend isn't exactly my type (uncanny valley) but that's just personal preference.

*story doesn't make much sense without the patch, there is no mentioning of them being stepparents iirc, which makes the beginning a bit confusing.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes