4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i was able to avoid mother stuff..except for her sitting on my lap in her brain damaged haze..it went no further.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Than please tell me how to avoid incest, cause in that mother scene there are some pretty unpleasant happenings and monologues. I think I tried all options, but that's scene always happens.
I wouldn't call "Laying on your chest" incest.
And the dialog with "Why do I suddenly have the urge to kiss her" ends with "Just like a son would kiss his mother, family friendly." It's just the moment. He hasn't seen her for years.

Incest will be a huge part of the game, but I'll make sure you won't have to fuck anyone you don't want to. (Or other sexual stuff)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wouldn't call "Laying on your chest" incest.
And the dialog with "Why do I suddenly have the urge to kiss her" ends with "Just like a son would kiss his mother, family friendly." It's just the moment. He hasn't seen her for years.

Incest will be a huge part of the game, but I'll make sure you won't have to fuck anyone you don't want to. (Or other sexual stuff)
Those parts of monologue aren't the issue. But, what about monologue about boobs? That is not exactly what "son would do" or "family friendly". That's...well, let's just say unpleasant for non incest fans like myself, and they're clearly goes under incest fetish. Also that lap nesting part is...discutable. Since you said that every fetish is avoidable I thought it maybe same goes for such a things.
Anyway, it's your game and you should develope it as you wish, I'm just asking if those kind of stuff are avoidable, so that I can decide whether to continue with playing or not, cause those are stuff I'm really not into.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Those parts of monologue aren't the issue. But, what about monologue about boobs? That is not exactly what "son would do" or "family friendly". That's...well, let's just say unpleasant for non incest fans like myself, and they're clearly goes under incest fetish. Also that lap nesting part is...discutable. Since you said that every fetish is avoidable I thought it maybe same goes for such a things.
Anyway, it's your game and you should develope it as you wish, I'm just asking if those kind of stuff are avoidable, so that I can decide whether to continue with playing or not, cause those are stuff I'm really not into.
You're right. I forgot the boob part. The next update will include a new option.

Reactions: Prokopije

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just gotta make the avoidance text come off as something he would find either unappealing disgusting or shocking in a bad way..lol...you seem to be a decent writer though so humour helps too :p

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game seems to revolve heavily around incest though. If you opt out of it, you might be playing a shell of a game. As much as the dev might try to fudge the dialogue and stuff to fit a non-incest path, it would probably lead to severe shortage of scenes. Same can be said about NTR, but that's a hot topic and most devs that put avoidable NTR wouldn't focus the plot around it, or make diverging paths/scenes. NTR path might show scenes where some dude fucks the gf, but non-NTR could replace that scene with MC fucking the gf. For incest in a incest focused game though... I dont see anyone going through that trouble.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The game seems to revolve heavily around incest though. If you opt out of it, you might be playing a shell of a game. As much as the dev might try to fudge the dialogue and stuff to fit a non-incest path, it would probably lead to severe shortage of scenes. Same can be said about NTR, but that's a hot topic and most devs that put avoidable NTR wouldn't focus the plot around it, or make diverging paths/scenes. NTR path might show scenes where some dude fucks the gf, but non-NTR could replace that scene with MC fucking the gf. For incest in a incest focused game though... I dont see anyone going through that trouble.
It is normal that if you avoid some fetish, you're willingly gave up on that content and you're agreed to play game with less content. In one post dev said that ALL fetishes will be avoidable, and I thought maybe same goes for incest, since that is fetish too. I'm fine with both options. Make incest optional, good I'm in, keep it mandatory ,good again, but I'm out. It's up to dev to decide, (not just this dev, but all of them), what kind of story he/she wants to tell and on what to focus or not focus. All games can't fit into our personal preferences and it would be ridiculous to even expect something like that. I wouldn't even ask about that (as I don't in every incest game on here) if there was no that message about all fetishes avoidable, but since I saw that message, I decided to make an enquiry, cause I thought that I "screwed" something in previous choices which leaded me to that part.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
seeing all the reviews. dang i might give this game a try.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
There will be some cuck options. But not as submissive as, lets say penis cages.

Rape will occur in different events (NTR and Non-NTR route.(In the Non-NTR, you can get raped by a women)) Ofc it is avoidable.
Oh too bad about the chastity cage.^^ Anyway I chose NTR enabled simply to see all the events happening. Hope that doesn't mean that cuts me out of some other events, like the one where we could be raped by a woman?

Also nice to see options in how to approach the sexual acts. Personally I like femdom and I usually stay away from games which say they have a bit of femdom, since you have the MCact dominant at one time and submissice at another without consistency. So yeah really hope that we are able to play the MC consistent in his attitude during the game, instead of having to switch all the time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oh too bad about the chastity cage.^^ Anyway I chose NTR enabled simply to see all the events happening. Hope that doesn't mean that cuts me out of some other events, like the one where we could be raped by a woman?

Also nice to see options in how to approach the sexual acts. Personally I like femdom and I usually stay away from games which say they have a bit of femdom, since you have the MCact dominant at one time and submissice at another without consistency. So yeah really hope that we are able to play the MC consistent in his attitude during the game, instead of having to switch all the time.
I think a little bit of switching between dom/sub can make sense according to the partner's personality. But little is the keyword. You might be dominant with a particularly submissive girl, and have a love relationship with another, and indulge a little into being submissive for a hot milf or something. But drastic changes will almost never make sense. If you played Dreaming of Dana, you will know what I mean. Jessica making the MC be her sub bitch pet is so far from what he usually acts like that it makes no sense at all. Personally, I like it more when you can dominate even the most dominatrix chick through your sheer force of will LOL.

Reactions: WastedTalent

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dominating a dominatrix is how i got my dominant trait/fetish..lol...sometimes ya luck out and date the right dame and parts of you form :p although i can find satisfaction in an equal relationship ..me being sub in any way,shape or form is extremely distasteful to me..lol...so..if a dame is potentially gonna rape me in this game.. i'd like "choice"..HAHAAA!!!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
dominating a dominatrix is how i got my dominant trait/fetish..lol...sometimes ya luck out and date the right dame and parts of you form :p although i can find satisfaction in an equal relationship ..me being sub in any way,shape or form is extremely distasteful to me..lol...so..if a dame is potentially gonna rape me in this game.. i'd like "choice"..HAHAAA!!!
I don't mind the girl taking charge if the situation calls for it, but if they make you kneel and eat out their ass or some shit like that, nope lol.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..if my dame tells me to spank her and says so forcefully..i might cave in and take the command ;) HAHAHAAAA

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I like Ntr and Cheating games but based on the MC's Choices .. (so depending on the relationship between him and the girls "things will happen" automatically)
but when you control the girls' choices .. it takes way some of the fun ..
I really don't like the actions in the female perspective. ..

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
May 5, 2017
Ok buddy lol. Also you are playing with NTR on and picking all the options to go for NTR and then complaining about NTR. Maybe you are the one that needs some help.
Dude if you can or have time and patience to go through my profile details you will see what i approve or like and me needing help will be on the term in this which i played the game with the "NTR" option "OFF" get it and after playing i felt like that the dev gave the asian girls the cheapest set not i m against it though but all this fourm are here for people to share feedback so devs can make games for us in our favor and i believe i shared a unique feed which i didn't find here in this thread as far i read ok yea ours views differ from western to eastern ok kiss is common but will you if ur female or your countries girls let the doc(male) get rid of pants for a sprain i and the way she acts with his dad i found slutty or flirty which i don't see in games or real life often pardon me for that cultural difference i suppose i hope this post will knock knowledge for my post above

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes