4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
D

Deleted member 1200074

What's the pregnancy content in this game? I see there Is a sister, is there a mom too? Can they get pregnant?
My advice would be to read the walkthrough. I believe the game is being set that if you have sex without a condom you have a 50% chance to impregnate your chosen girl(s). 2 characters currently have content leading to pregnancy and storyline content.

Reactions: JJsworld

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
My advice would be to read the walkthrough. I believe the game is being set that if you have sex without a condom you have a 50% chance to impregnate your chosen girl(s). 2 characters currently have content leading to pregnancy and storyline content.
In the last update, you're prompted if you want pregnancy or not. 3 options, 1 for 100% change, 50%, and no pregnancy.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Why would you want a silly thing like pregnancy?
That only takes time away from the game.
People have the strangest fetishes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
incest pregnancy and NTR aside..my hope is..the rainbow hair dame group has a circle squirt..arcing flows of (litre of water drank before) orgasm sploosh moistening with great verve and vigor the faces and bodies of each other...THERE...out-fetished TF out ya all!!! ;)

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Miru?
No not dear sweet dear Miru?
Please don't let it be her please no!!!!
Whose Miru again?
It's hard to track whose who in that game.
They all look like they are in their late 20s or 30s.
And a bunch of Milfs are in this game too.

Last edited:

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
There are very few games on F95 that offer such a rich balance between story and sex. This is right up there up with the best of them. There are so many storylines weaved into this game that you're constantly left wondering what's next. I know how hard it is to create games where your choices have impact. Your choices in this game definitely have story-altering impact. I'm soooo excited to see where this game ends up. I wish dev all the best and will be following future updates very closely.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
any Chance for 0.4a crunched, or just patch 0.4=>0.4a?
You don't need to download 0.4a if you played 0.4 without any problems.

trauts

Miru can get pregnant in every scene she gets. Even if she decides to do it with a condom there is a chance of 10% that it breaks, like already in the NTR route with the prison gang boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and fbass

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Miru can get pregnant in every scene she gets. Even if she decides to do it with a condom there is a chance of 10% that it breaks, like already in the NTR route with the prison gang boss.
Actually, i was referring to revenge sex with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Actually, i was referring to revenge sex with
It was possible to get pregnant by him in 0.3.
But I did implement the 3 pregnancy options in 0.4. And because I had no alternative fuck route for him (like with a condom to prevent a pregnancy), I had to disable it because Miru would've been instantly pregnant for people who choosed "Always Pregnant".

And I want to give people a choice (even if the condom can break). The next scene with him and Miru will be "normal" again. She will be able to get impregnated by him.

Kappers88

Aug 25, 2017
So Question... Do I need a specific program to launch this game? Not sure if that was discussed somewhere else in thread, but any infor would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
It was possible to get pregnant by him in 0.3.
But I did implement the 3 pregnancy options in 0.4. And because I had no alternative fuck route for him (like with a condom to prevent a pregnancy), I had to disable it because Miru would've been instantly pregnant for people who choosed "Always Pregnant".

And I want to give people a choice (even if the condom can break). The next scene with him and Miru will be "normal" again. She will be able to get impregnated by him.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Miru does NOT need to be getting knocked up by some random jail inmate. She needs to get knocked up by the cop she knows and then tell the MC the baby is his.... more than once.... Even a hot, lying, cheating girlfriend has to have some standards.... Makes for better drama too rather than the MC just saying Here Random Douchebag, use my girlfriend as a Cum Dumpster. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: thedude

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Miru will not matter after next update if dev was truthful...because she's being dumped and forgotten :p NOW..to help get cellmate outta jail and hook up with her..hey..i just like her look :p

Reactions: smokebox
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes