4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
What do you think Ocean is cooking for Katie's route, given that from the preview it seems that the demonstrations of affection from his family shock her?
Well, Kari is shocked because she feels her brother´s boner in her glutes crack and her Mum´s naval emergency floats are strangling her!:):LOL:

joking aside, I am more shocked by myself getting more annoyed with each passing artwork post of Ocean due to him on one hand refining his art, but on the other hand finds it great to go towards freak design! It is close to a crime what he already did to Helen, Leia, Mila, Daphne to name a few and the freakish proportions he gave/gives them step by step.
That he can be better is visible by their earlier bodies or Miru, Bella, Ayua or Nadja. Why the hell is he throwing out ugly bolt-ons for most of the female cast now?

ATTENTION: The following pics are NOT for a"what is more beautiful artwork" comparison, but to show that you can refine your art without deciding to go "freaks ahoj"! Gil is the visual artist for "Pale Carnations" and has also grown over time without going gungho.

This is early Felicia
screenshot0013.png

This is the current Felicia

Early Hana
screenshot0014.png

This is the current Hana

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
joking aside, I am more shocked by myself getting more annoyed with each passing artwork post of Ocean due to him on one hand refining his art, but on the other hand finds it great to go towards freak design! It is close to a crime what he already did to Helen, Leia, Mila, Daphne to name a few and the freakish proportions he gave/gives them step by step.
That he can be better is visible by their earlier bodies or Miru, Bella, Ayua or Nadja. Why the hell is he throwing out ugly bolt-ons for most of the female cast now?
Yeah! Especially Mila and Helen, but personally I can't complain

tenor.gif

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Yeah! Especially Mila and Helen, but personally I can't complain
While those seem to be the biggest offenders I think Ocean frequently goes overboard with other models too. I think it's safe to say he may have that Flubber kink going on. Only a matter of time until almost all characters are shaped like this:

Reactions: Turret
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes