4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
I rejected the photo sessions with Alan as Miru, she still went with him to his apartment to try on clothes. I assume it's a bug? It seemed kind of out of place considering I rejected his invitation.

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I rejected the photo sessions with Alan as Miru, she still went with him to his apartment to try on clothes. I assume it's a bug? It seemed kind of out of place considering I rejected his invitation.
Not a bug. Alan didn't take a single photo of her because this wasn't a real photo session. It was just two old "friends" chatting up because the MC did go to the bar with Lucas without asking her to join. Yes, she tried on some outfits, but as soon as the real job as a model starts and Miru declined the offer, she will not attend them and can get another job.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
are we close to the new update ??
~ 1600 images are rendered in total yet.
7 out of ~ 14 Animations are done.
Katie, Emilie, Zoey and Dana route are finished.
Route 5 is 40% finished.

After that, I have to polish the game. Add some stuff/remove something etc.
I'm already testing the routes I've finished and I will release 0.5 as a beta due to the sheer mass of routes and randomization etc.

And I'm pretty sure the update will finish with almost 2000 CGs. (Including the animations)

I won't tell a date but it's close.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
As an added funny thing that happened, I named the MC Alan without knowing the game already had an Alan in it. It made the dialogues... a little bit awkward as you can probably imagine o_O

Take your time. This is one of the best VNs I've read story-wise. Can't wait to see what happens next but at the same time I'd rather get the same quality story you've been pumping out till now. If I read this 4 months ago I would have subbed to your Patreon or something, I sincerely love this. Argentina is falling apart so the situation's changed drastically, making me unable to take luxuries in international payments.

Last edited:

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Im downloading the incest patch. Setting it into the "game" folder but it doesnt work. hes still saying "hes my best friend" etc instead of "my son" and all that

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
are we gonna get some good NTR in this update? :D

Thanks for the work btw, very nice game.
I'm sorry to inform you. No, it doesn't. :confused:

This is the first update that has no NTR in it.
This update focuses on building relationships and getting to know the people that might get NTRed in the future. (Without a deep relationship, NTR isn't as effective.)

fbass

May 18, 2017

This is the first update t

This is the first update that has no NTR in it.
This update focuses on building relationships and getting to know the people that might get NTRed in the future. (Without a deep relationship, NTR isn't as effective.)
Damn, I was under the impression that the next upadate would be the biggest. The cliff hanger from the last release seemed clear where she was going next.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Route 5 is 40% finished.

I'm already testing the routes I've finished and I will release 0.5 as a beta due to the sheer mass of routes and randomization etc.

And I'm pretty sure the update will finish with almost 2000 CGs. (Including the animations)

Sounds awesome, can't wait :)

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Damn, I was under the impression that the next upadate would be the biggest. The cliff hanger from the last release seemed clear where she was going next.
Yes, this update is going to be the biggest.
0.1 had 240 renders
0.2 had 517 renders
0.3 had 1080 renders
0.4 had 900 renders
0.5 will have ~ 2000 renders.

Where she was going, sure.
But what about him?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Route 5 is 40% finished.

great job, must be a nightmare organizing all different routes, it's also a lot of work developing for all of them together, but that is a given

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
is someone have problem like me to? i have problem after i meet my aunt in hospital
the code name say "image 'c151' not found."

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Damn there is no much H scene in this game, but the storyline is so fucking good. I love that miru character. cant wait the next update

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn there is no much H scene in this game, but the storyline is so fucking good. I love that miru character. cant wait the next update
Actually there's quite plenty of H-content. There Miru with whom you have sex, Donna and a chick in jail, and these are just the ones you have full on sex with. Of course there are other lewd scenes as well.
I guess there might be some on NTR paths as well if that's your thing, I wouldn't know though.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes