4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nope, Darkstar is an separate route from routes 1-4. You either take the drug given by Katie (going the Darkstar route) or don't take the drug and end up sharing the van with whichever girl was chosen in the drawn, Katie or Zoey (by your own choice or randomly) or Emilie or Dana (randomly).
So pick the girl you want points with and then go on a drug fueled orgy? :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't get any flashbacks. Is that on the "war" route?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I stand by Katie best girl but I actually loved her from the moment she appeared way before her backstory was released in this version.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Wow, this game's really good but there is too much stuff that can be missed. Like, WAY too much.
I really hope some modder will take charge and make this game a little bit more straightforward, without all those routes and annoying RNG.
So much wasted potential imho (and no, I'm not gonna replay the whole thing just to watch a couple of scenes)

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Wow, this game's really good but there is too much stuff that can be missed. Like, WAY too much.
I really hope some modder will take charge and make this game a little bit more straightforward, without all those routes and annoying RNG.
So much wasted potential imho (and no, I'm not gonna replay the whole thing just to watch a couple of scenes)
I see this here. I look in some other threads I follow: "why is this game so linear ? can we get some choices that actually matter ? is this a game or am I reading a book ?" :unsure::unsure:

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Chapter2.rpy", line 5112, in <module>
NameError: name 'mirubreakup2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Chapter2.rpyc", line 5100, in script
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\Whereitallbegan-0.5_beta-pc\Whereitallbegan-0.5_beta_test-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\Whereitallbegan-0.5_beta-pc\Whereitallbegan-0.5_beta_test-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\Whereitallbegan-0.5_beta-pc\Whereitallbegan-0.5_beta_test-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Chapter2.rpy", line 5112, in <module>
NameError: name 'mirubreakup2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Where it all began 0.5_beta_test
Tue Oct 01 22:38:30 2019
When I am talking to Miru in the park.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
The writing of the last episode is like twice better than any update before, IMHO.
It has more character reveal, more drama and more stupidity that makes characters believable.
Different routes makes it even better.

I think somebody may disagree, but I think that is because in previous updates dev had too much focus on events, and not much focus on characters' inner world and conflict. Last update is different in that sense, IMHO.

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Based on the latest update walkthrough, when MC goes into the bathroom and sees Helen/Mom, the choice to "Kiss or not Kiss" her never appears. Maybe other bug?
Ocean had planned to place that event but changed it for one where Helen lets you touch her, then forgot to remove the kiss event from the Walkthrough.

Is Uncle Joe the MC's blood-related uncle? MC's dad's brother? /QUOTE]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Is there any NTR, femdom or submissive content in this update or is it all Harem?
Bro, you can decide whether to activate it from the start of the game, and fendom and submissive too, maybe get more in the next versions. Its your dream game.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Great update!!!

Katie stole all the attention in this update

and congratulations to the developer for creating a bond of feelings for Katie just to break our hearts with a big NTR in the next update.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Based on the latest update walkthrough, when MC goes into the bathroom and sees Helen/Mom, the choice to "Kiss or not Kiss" her never appears. Maybe other bug?
Man I have the same problem, I did follow the walkthrough, even tried to choose different choices when the walkthrough did not help and so on and still cannot get the choice to kiss her in the bathroom

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Man I have the same problem, I did follow the walkthrough, even tried to choose different choices when the walkthrough did not help and so on and still cannot get the choice to kiss her in the bathroom
Dev forgot erase this in the walkthrough, he planned to place that event but decided to change it for another one where you can touch helen.

Reactions: Raizen-sama

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Bro, you can decide whether to activate it from the start of the game, and fendom and submissive too, maybe get more in the next versions. Its your dream game.
Yup, I'm aware of that, but my question was whether the 0.5 update added NTR or Harem content. He mentioned nothing about it. Normally I'd assume Harem content by default, but this game does have NTR.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Regardless how much i really like this game..there is one HUGE narrative mistake..and its is offputting in how stupid it is..I broke up with Miru..she is not close to or even barely knows anyone in the family..yet she still goes on the camping trip..in the real world no fucking way that'll happen..ex's that damn recent avoid at all costs..plus as Katie is family..would have insisted she not come..the other's barely have any idea who she is..so her going on the camping trip is senseless and weird and makes zero sense...SO..once ya break up with her..she should pack and gtf outta yer life..shoo fly pie!!!

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes