4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Dude....just....dude. F95 has always been full of people asking "when is the update", why is it taking so long, blah blah blah.
So Ocean constantly promises his fans a quick release of chapters for money. At the beginning he said, give me money for 2x3090 so that the chapters come out faster. Then he asked for money for 2x6000 and promised a quick release of chapters. Now he is asking for money to buy 4x4090 and again promises a quick release of chapters. Therefore, people constantly ask about the release of new chapters and expect them to be released as soon as possible. I think they have every right to do this.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
So Ocean constantly promises his fans a quick release of chapters for money. At the beginning he said, give me money for 2x3090 so that the chapters come out faster. Then he asked for money for 2x6000 and promised a quick release of chapters. Now he is asking for money to buy 4x4090 and again promises a quick release of chapters. Therefore, people constantly ask about the release of new chapters and expect them to be released as soon as possible. I think they have every right to do this.
Well, he did just release a small faster update about a month from the beta, but hey, keep beating on him if it's your only pleasure in life. :sneaky:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Well, he did just release a small faster update about a month from the beta, but hey, keep beating on him if it's your only pleasure in life. :sneaky:
I wouldn't really call this an update, more like a hotfix really, from Beta to Full their is barely anything added or changed, some Devs over a month time can at least add a few scenes more, this was more of a fix on existing stuff than anything constructive, so the point made is still relevant.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Well this thread is as lively as ever it seems haha. I remember when I subbed to this game... I think it was pre-covid maybe? I also remember having subbed for like a year with no actual new updates.. I was kinda upset about that. Not so surprising to see such a large variety of arguments going on in here. Glad to see the game is inching closer to its pre-remake story point. Maybe I'll check it out again when it gets closer. For now, I'm still a bit bitter at being left with half a story for so long.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
If i choose to be in an open relationship with NTR disabled, does that mean the MC fucks other women, but Miru doesn't fuck other men?
So far, yes. There is a dialogue choice to enable MMF content with her in the future, but who knows if that happens with NTR disabled or not. It's easy to pick the right choice when it happens if that's something you want to avoid.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I wouldn't really call this an update, more like a hotfix really, from Beta to Full their is barely anything added or changed, some Devs over a month time can at least add a few scenes more, this was more of a fix on existing stuff than anything constructive, so the point made is still relevant.
I'd say not really, as the proof provided is not about frequency of updates but details about video card models.

I think it's fair to complain about dev speed although it's boring and will achieve nothing as the devs not here, but at least have a convincing argument that's actually on point, maybe wait a month after an update? Hot fix or no, if you want frequency, you've just got it.

Arguments about plot, and how the evil dev ruined my enjoyment of the story they were telling, well, they're fair game in my opinion. But it does feel like most of these complaints are people shouting at the clouds.

Seeing both Ocean's games have picked up the pace, we'll see how long this burst of energy lasts, maybe we'll get more frequenct complaints about updates with more frequent updates? :sneaky:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's so laughable. Many AVNs on this site go Beta and then update with a full or complete version of the chapter/episode - with the update simply being bugfixes and whatnot.

But... in this thread, a handful of posters share their sense of entitlement and frustration that the bugfix version didn't contain a whole new chapter of material. LOL, SMH. My takeaway from Ocean's pronouncements on the matter is that he primarily wanted to add an animation to the updated version; an animation he ultimately decided to scrap.

An EILI5: WIAB has no reworking of chapters so there is no need to include significant new material between the Beta and Full releases, as currently happens with SG.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Dear Avaron, that begs the question - what have you been spending your time watching while this game slow cooks?
Slowly Cooks ? This game has slowly burned the charcoal and had to start over and redo the ingredients quite a few times and the current works, at this point its making beef jerky using the sun. Mean while the other game get's the air fryer treatement.

Can we talk about beating a dead horse? Like can we? I mean just a sec? There is absolutely nothing in the above that hasn't been said a thousand times by tons of of people arguing about it. Seriously, if people don't mind waiting for it, what's the problem? There's a whole world of other AVNs (not to mention the whole real world) out there for people to enjoy and spend their time while this one slow cooks. Literally nobody is twiddling their thumbs waiting for this one. Nobody except whiny "I demand instant gratification for free and fast because mommy told me I'm special" dumbasses are complaining about the long wait. That's the kind of community F95 has become, to answer your question.

Also, pointing out the money issue in a pirate board is really quite the "I want to pretend I'm smarter than I really am" move. How are we getting our money sucked up? Who's paying for this game here on F95? Furthermore, if Patreon supporters can afford to spend the money supporting a slow developer, what's it to you? Are you jealous that you don't have that kind of spare money to burn? Or are you jealous that you don't have the talent and perseverance to make something that has that kind of loyal following?
You know what is more dead then a beaten dead horse ? the carcass of people who keep yelling " entitled people yelling free on a pirate site ". I have been a very early supporter of his before he even ever got his hands on summers what's its face.
I have been through the cycle of so many shit about this WiAB, it's not even funny. At this point, I just decided when I see it I see it, but I have supported more then my fair share and if I feel like complaining I have the right to do so, unfortunately complaining anywhere else for example in the discord will get you in trouble even if it is constructive one and no point on doing so on the patreon.

There are many more who supported this game for months if not years before he rebooted, and all of a sudden because what is released after all the amount of waiting does not match the waiting time they cannot complain ? Yeah there are many other games out there for them to enjoy and they are doing so.

However saying or even calling other people jealous because they feel like burning money while another group does not after they have already done so, is the most xqc level of bullshit I have ever seen. People can and are entitled to spend their money however they want, just like others are allowed to to take off their support and boycott a product that does not meet their standard.

Ocean makes a good game and has a good story telling but lets not pretend the guy has not made so many promises ( many broken and/or not delivered either not on time or not at all ) and excuses during the whole duration of his carreer.

The start of a lot of them was around Chapter 4 ( prison saga ) of his previous iteration, coincidentally it picked up drastically during his chapter 5 ( the camping trip ) when he took full control of summers gone ( which actually was in someone's else their hands ). A lot of people worried about that slowing down things, drastically, he said it would not. I personally also mentioned it and he said he had things worked and figured out and it wont be the case. Gave him the benefit of the doubt, Chapter 6 got delayed multiple times because he had to make changes and when it DID release, we only got half of it because it would otherwise not make sense ( this was after making drastic changes to chapter 5 the camping saga end ) and when push came to shuve, he fully scrapped the whole thing and started the reboot, gone straight to focusing on that other game.

So people who were here from the get go, who supported him back then, specially if they did for months if not years, have to this day all the rights to complain just as much as they want, you are free to mute and or block them. There was however a big issue early on when he decided to have 2 patreon's instead of 1, no idea if he still has 2 separate accounts, nor do I care at this point. But that was a rightful thing to question back at the time and still is if that is the case. But saying are you jealous you don't have that spare money to burn, that is a brain dead argument, on the level of calling people broke because they refuse to buy overpriced cookies.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
The MiruNTR3x0Continue label is defined twice. The fix is to change the label defined in the patch to MiruNTR3x0Continuep.
My mistake, my upload was of a previous patch attempt and not the final tested one which was identical to yours.
Thanks for spotting it...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes