4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
That's a lovely face. I like how you cropped the rest of her :coffee::whistle:

At least Ocean hasn't set the sculpt tool to destroy on Katie, fingers crossed. He even upsizes nipple piercings....
HHMMMM, this was just a screenshot. I have not changed anything......

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Where it all began - Chapter 4 - Dev Log #13
Hello,

I secured a song that I will use for a cinematic in Chapter 5.

When I lost all the Epidemic licenses, WiAB lost around 10 planned cinematics, and I haven't really come around to finding new songs yet.

Well, technically, I did, but the ones I contacted didn't want their brand associated with adult topics.

There was a perfect song I had found a few months ago, but just when he was about to sign the contract, he got cold feet and dipped due to the lewd aspect.

I would've used said cinematic as the Steam trailer, too.

Of course, we all know WIAB has barely any funds at the moment, and even if we consider 50% of Subscribestars' income WIAB's, it still couldn't pay for a single license.

All of it is spent on 3D assets.

Things should get better after WiAB releases on Steam and GOG. After this, I will be on the lookout for more music and will work to bring WiAB's cinematic level up to par with SG.

But hey, one cinematic is secured for Chapter 5.

My focus in the past two weeks was shifted towards Summer's Gone. Not for any particular reason; I just had an inspiration for a certain scene.

However, I did, of course, also do some WiAB, and it's coming along nicely.

Previews:
"Two Bibis on their way to hell."

Zoey-Moey-1.png
Zoey-Moey-2.png

I'm about to finish a rather big scene with Katie... Another one with Leia is almost done... Yeah, it's still going to take a while.

It's almost two updates at once.

I'll see you in two weeks.

Ocean

Last edited:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Where it all began - Chapter 4 - Dev Log #13
Hello,

I secured a song that I will use for a cinematic in Chapter 5.

When I lost all the Epidemic licenses, WiAB lost around 10 planned cinematics, and I haven't really come around to finding new songs yet.

Well, technically, I did, but the ones I contacted didn't want their brand associated with adult topics.

There was a perfect song I had found a few months ago, but just when he was about to sign the contract, he got cold feet and dipped due to the lewd aspect.

I would've used said cinematic as the Steam trailer, too.

Of course, we all know WIAB has barely any funds at the moment, and even if we consider 50% of Subscribestars' income WIAB's, it still couldn't pay for a single license.

All of it is spent on 3D assets.

Things should get better after WiAB releases on Steam and GOG. After this, I will be on the lookout for more music and will work to bring WiAB's cinematic level up to par with SG.

But hey, one cinematic is secured for Chapter 5.

My focus in the past two weeks was shifted towards Summer's Gone. Not for any particular reason; I just had an inspiration for a certain scene.

However, I did, of course, also do some WiAB, and it's coming along nicely.

Previews:
"Two Bibis on their way to hell."

View attachment 3977122
View attachment 3977124

I'm about to finish a rather big scene with Katie... Another one with Leia is almost done... Yeah, it's still going to take a while.

It's almost two updates at once.

I'll see you in two weeks.

Ocean
So both new updates of wiab and summers gone will be BIG, nice

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes