4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Davidsamiana

Sep 11, 2024
View attachment 4023294

This is Helen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: it was a troll of my part, it turned out that "Spice o Juice" said Helen the "Goddess of beauty" but I never saw that she was mentioned in the games as a Goddess of Beauty :ROFLMAO:
but no matter, it was a joke, how could I forgot such a Beauty:whistle:
Picsart_24-09-11_15-54-24-097.jpg

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I get it, it was a bad idea of mine to troll Spice o Juice with that question:ROFLMAO:
What was her title again? Oh yeah....
Helen "The Goddess of Beauty":whistle:
View attachment 4023440
I'm just joking around. No ill feelings towards anyone that loves Jabba the Mute :ROFLMAO:

I confess that making fun of that character is a bit of a guilty pleasure because I consider her model to be so clownishly overtuned she barely looks like a human being to me. Utterly unnatural. But that's just my opinion.

Davidsamiana

Sep 11, 2024
I'm just joking around. No ill feelings towards anyone that loves Jabba the Mute :ROFLMAO:

I confess that making fun of that character is a bit of a guilty pleasure because I consider her model to be so clownishly overtuned she barely looks like a human being to me. Utterly unnatural. But that's just my opinion.
Yeah, it was pretty clear!:ROFLMAO:
Anyways i think it's Ocean artstyle.....
the truth that each girl in the game has her own beauty, and there are all tastes.... Leia sexy and a dark chacrachter it's better not to look for that one:geek:

Helen the Big breast milf with Latam ass she may seem overweight but at her age still at her prime

and finally Katie pretty young girl with a very strong chacrachter I have never seen a fast food addict like chicken burger, so thin:ROFLMAO:
eating-chicken-sandwich.gif

Reactions: RNasc4444

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Where it all began - Chapter 4 - Dev Log #14
Hello,

Slowly, but surely I'm closing in on the 2000 still renders.

I've also decided to try and make the lewd animations for the update in Blender... I can't promise that they will make the final cut, as I have no idea what problems I might face... But, I already ported the MC over and yeah... It will be good training.

I'll do my best.

The past days have been amazing in terms of productivity. My apartment has finally cooled down after weeks of 30°C+.

I love the cold, and it shows.

I finally finished measuring my power consumption. I had to do so for a few months in order to deduct it as a business expense...

It's brutal, but at least I can finally deduct it properly.

Previews:
Today, I felt Katie and her slight underboob...

Katie-1.png
Katie-2.png

I finished a few scenes over the past 2 weeks, and now I've gotta give Katarina some love...

Today's Dev Log is rather short and to the point.

Everything's smooth. I secured another music license for both games and yeah... Have I mentioned that it's cold outside?

Because it's awesome.

-Ocean

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Where it all began - Chapter 4 - Dev Log #14
Hello,

Slowly, but surely I'm closing in on the 2000 still renders.

I've also decided to try and make the lewd animations for the update in Blender... I can't promise that they will make the final cut, as I have no idea what problems I might face... But, I already ported the MC over and yeah... It will be good training.

I'll do my best.

The past days have been amazing in terms of productivity. My apartment has finally cooled down after weeks of 30°C+.

I love the cold, and it shows.

I finally finished measuring my power consumption. I had to do so for a few months in order to deduct it as a business expense...

It's brutal, but at least I can finally deduct it properly.

Previews:
Today, I felt Katie and her slight underboob...

View attachment 4023948
View attachment 4023951

I finished a few scenes over the past 2 weeks, and now I've gotta give Katarina some love...

Today's Dev Log is rather short and to the point.

Everything's smooth. I secured another music license for both games and yeah... Have I mentioned that it's cold outside?

Because it's awesome.

-Ocean
Well... things to analyze... but it would take a long time to do so, better than that... Katie!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes