4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Damn, guys that update is insane, I fucking love it. One of the best games I played so far! Especially the randomization, awesome plot! Thank you very much cannot wait for the next update. Errorwise I could not save my old save games there were only errors and some of the choices were bugged so I had to ignore a few from this update but besides that everything is just awesome.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Wow, just wow. I don't know what the hell happened but the game took a massive leap in overall quality.
I've always thought that Katie had something going on, something that when explained would make her the worthiest girl to pursue. This update, coupled with the bonus scene, was pure perfection. The more I play this game, the more impressed I am, I can't wait to see what the next ones will give us.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
This Update was amazing and I just started playing this Game couple weeks ago
I would like to know when we can expect the next update like is there a pattern for example every Month or random ?
I just started following this Game that's why I'm asking

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i keep getting the error after lei leaves the room when i accept to g out with her. is anybody else having same problem? 86BEFB47-157E-4B29-AFDE-8C6D04BA665C.jpeg

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I'm uploading a fix right now. I was stupid with the variables and found a way to prevent this from happening in the future.
Coming up soon.
My prayers has been answered from the king(y) thank you. Loving the game btw keep up the great work

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Where It All Began [v0.5 Beta] [Ocean] - Original Size: 1.86 GB

Download Win (583 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
There is no kiss from Helen in the bathroom is that a bug or something else. Oh i should add that mc did not get a beating in jail.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've never gotten a Helen kiss..but i've also never got a beating..i play to win...LOL..would be a pity if the Helen path has to be gotten through being a sub wuss ...pfft...

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Sooo... This should fix the Mirubreakup2 & Katiehj variable.

Start before the prison in 0.4.

If someone used third-party modifications/Patches. Please download them again.

The 3 scripts for everyone who doesn't want to download everything again are attached.

Just to make sure it really works, I uploaded all 3 scripts that got changed.

That's right, I also stayed waiting for that event and it didn't happen.
My mistake. I scraped it from the game but forgot to change it in the walkthrough. The kiss isn't there, but the "touching."

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
I'm uploading a fix right now. I was stupid with the variables and found a way to prevent this from happening in the future.
Coming up soon.
Man don't pressure you so much for that we fans are to give you feedback to fix any bug, the story improves with each delivery and this version left me amazed, you have very loving girls there keep it wonder. P.S. Excuse my horrible English.

Sooo... This should fix the Mirubreakup2 & Katiehj variable.

Start before the prison in 0.4.

If someone used third-party modifications/Patches. Please download them again.

The 3 scripts for everyone who doesn't want to download everything again are attached.

Just to make sure it really works, I uploaded all 3 scripts that got changed.

My mistake. I scraped it from the game but forgot to change it in the walkthrough. The kiss isn't there, but the "touching."
thanks a lot <3

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok it seems alot of people got to play the update now(with the bugs fixed i think) so I'll say what i thought about it know. This time i payed more attention to the dialogue since i didn't know who Dana was at first( i always slept with Miru at the start so she was never mentioned)

Katie was done as well as i thought for her back story reveal. Zoey is going be the death of MC manhood. Emilie i wasn't too interested in. Dana, i thought i wouldn't care too much about but getting her alone scenes grabbed my attention as she's actually interesting. Abigail niece though, Damn!!! that Ass on her.

Lucas might need a squadW moment just for the laughs, have him screaming i hate women! because he's never getting laid outside of my playthrough.

Leia was a little bit sketchy but we're going to ignore that because our lovely twin did it for us:love:. Helen was so adorable but i think a part of her scene was missing(not sure but someone said so).

If i had a updated list for the girls it would go something like:

Head wife(controls Harem basically the leader): Leia(she has our back no matter what and she's aggressive when she needs to be and because I'm biased and like her the most).

Legal Wives(Women i personally care about alot):

Helen, Scarlet, Katie and Donna(First Pregnant wife)

Harem(women i like but don't care about as much because their story hasn't developed yet or it's basically lust at the moment):

Monica, Dana, Katrina, Zoey, Adriana, Abigail, Ronda(might be pregnant), and eventually Miru Sister and her Mom(my revenge for all that cuckold i endured god dammit :mad: )

Netori bait(i mean the obvious conclusion because it's going to happen):
Gina , Dana , Katie( i mean she's still together with Zoey but she's going to give me her heart to the fullest) and Alan not so wife after I'm done with her.

Anyone else i don't have interest in or their showing isn't that big currently(someone like Abigail Niece(?).

Best man of the game Currently:

Dylan(finally a npc dad who acts like a real dad in these games and is not the main star of the game even when you're not playing them(looks at Dual Family pretentious Dad who has all the women just from basically existing for whatever fake reason).

Biggest Cuck of the game: Definitely going to be anyone whose dating my future women currently.

Also might be my MC(Ntr-on) but we're not going to talk about that tragedy called my playthrough.

One negative i would say is the Rng. I liked that there was plenty dialogue choices\chances but it could get tedious if it's added on top of choices too often as playing through multiple scene over and over could get boring and if old saves don't work it's going to be frustrating to get your exact choices back in the future. i understand it's for realism and making replayability somewhat interesting so it's not too big of a deal yet anyways.

So in conclusion i enjoyed the update but the only other bad thing now is the wait for the next. I should've took it slow but i was too excited and finished most of it in a hour or 3 max(played from the beginning and tried different options).

Reactions: Sr.H10003
4.30 star(s) 183 Votes