Loooong post incoming.
1. 0.6 State
2. My current situation *updated*
3. Summer's Gone
4. Monthly wallpapers
5. The remake
6. New Helen

0.6 state
In the last few days, I wasn't able to work on it. For the first time in my life, I got food poisoning. 10/10 would do it again. I still feel somehow "weak." but at least the headache that came to the dehydration is gone.
I can look at a monitor again without the feeling of my eyes popping out.
I've rendered around 80 images yet and I made the decision to do Quality > Quantity. This means no more 2100+ image update until I can do them in high quality within a reasonable time (max 2 months).
I keep you guys updated and the first previews will come soon.

My current situation *updated*
I told you guys about the health insurance debt I have to pay. I managed to get it down to "only" 9 months of back pay. This means I have to pay a little less.
And as I told you guys, I had to get another job because of that which I have now. It's only 3 times a week and it won't consume "developer time" but it will stress my mental state. And I hope I will be able to quit it in 9 months at the latest.

Summer's Gone
Summer's what?" Summer's Gone is a game from a real-life friend. Some of you might know it. It launched in May 2019 and hasn't been updated yet. I promised him to help him render when I was working on 0.5. Which I did.
I was there when he wrote the story for Summer's Gone and I influenced it too. "Where it all began" & "Summer's Gone" play in the same universe.
But we came to the conclusion that it would be better that I join him as a dev. And I liked that very much. At the moment I am getting 75% of the revenue of the game. (It's not much.) Because his time schedule is busy as hell and I'm working on it atm too.

Just to be clear, WIAB is my number 1 priority!
The release of Summer's Gone Chapter 2 is near. I will give you guys the game on release, too.
Here are some previews from the upcoming Chapter 2 if interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And one that even the actual supporters haven't seen yet.
These renders were done by me.
I personally wouldn't start another game when I haven't even finished the first one. But I'm not alone in this and he's a dear friend of mine and it's nice to not see the same faces in DAZ over and over again. Kinda makes it exciting again.
His Patreon:

Monthly wallpapers.
Yesterday(?) I published 31+4 Wallpapers and it took me much longer than I had expected. I will do them every two months now. At least until I can afford a more powerful PC.
If you haven't seen them yet, here are two NON-NTR examples.

The remake
As y'all know I plan on remaking the first 3-4 versions of the game. When I started over a year ago I just installed DAZ and started working on WIAB. Learning by doing.
When the game launched, I had no idea where the story should really go. It wasn't until 0.5 I decided where the story should go and end. I wrote most of the main events and I had to make a decision.
What is "Where it all began"?
It isn't an Adult game. It's a story-driven game with adult elements. The remake will also change some background story elements. Like dates, years, etc. I will enhance and animate every sex scene that wasn't animated before. The dialogue will be enhanced, too.
I don't like it when devs rework their game and stop posting new content. Like if I would postpone 0.6 to after the rework which would take months.
So someday in the future, I will release the reworked version together with an update. (With 0.7 to 0.9.)
Here are 2 previews of the new beginning in comparison.

Current
Reworked:

New Helen
Speaking of reworks. I have changed Helen. I enhanced certain parts. (Especially her face, her skin in general, ass & boobs.)
Helen from 0.5
New Helen
I hope you like her.

If you guys have questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Have a great day!
- Ocean
:)

Last edited:

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
Yesterday(?) I published 31+4 Wallpapers and it took me much longer than I had expected. I will do them every two months now. At least until I can afford a more powerful PC.
Is that 31 in one post and 4 in another? Or is that the split between NTR and non-NTR papes?
(And is there a hero out there who can leak them for us?)

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damn, you are workhorse dev, Absolute respect and I will patron you by the end of this month. Miru new look is so much better than the one with fake blonde dye. The difference is almost night and day honestly! She looks so much better with her natural hair color.

May 18, 2019
Is that 31 in one post and 4 in another? Or is that the split between NTR and non-NTR papes?
(And is there a hero out there who can leak them for us?)
No it's 31 wallpapers and 4 story intro pictures.
Ocean said he can't even do wallpapers without a little story. So the 2 of the ntr wallpapers and one of the no ntr wallpaper slides have an intro.
Here is an example from the non-ntr (Katie x Leia x Helen) slide.
klh0.png
To explain how it ended up here.
klh3.png

Here are the 4k wallpapers.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The rework looks nice, except that second Miru image, reminds me of one of those horror movies with mannequins and they slowly turn their head to look at you. Might just be the head size, but something looks "off" about it.

Congrats on being past the major food illness stage and hopefully your strength fully returns.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Gosh, looking at those NTR wallpapers I recall the Miru NTR being not quite so... rapey. My preference is when the lady wants it or thinks she's doing it for her partner's pleasure or at his request, so she's willing and wants to please. Not sure if that's true of most fans, but pedants would say if there's rape it is, by definition, not NTR. Total slut/bimbofication is a different fetish than NTR too. I think a Katie path with some betrayal/backstabbing cheating would be great NTR. Her as a total slut is just disappointing.

May 18, 2019
Gosh, looking at those NTR wallpapers I recall the Miru NTR being not quite so... rapey. My preference is when the lady wants it or thinks she's doing it for her partner's pleasure or at his request, so she's willing and wants to please. Not sure if that's true of most fans, but pedants would say if there's rape it is, by definition, not NTR. Total slut/bimbofication is a different fetish than NTR too. I think a Katie path with some betrayal/backstabbing cheating would be great NTR. Her as a total slut is just disappointing.
These were voted for by the Patreons.

I agree with the betrayal but these are wallpapers and don't reflect the actual game. I don't think mute Helen is a principal either.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
I gotta ask. Does the the word flow stay consistent all throughout the game so far? The beginning has somewhat put me off of playing this more, and it seems very.. fast paced, and somewhat all over the place. It's definitely jarring

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I gotta ask. Does the the word flow stay consistent all throughout the game so far? The beginning has somewhat put me off of playing this more, and it seems very.. fast paced, and somewhat all over the place. It's definitely jarring
I mean there is a lot going on in this story for sure but I'd say it's pretty well done, not sure how far you got up to in your previous playthrough but for me, I think it's gotten better after each update I'd certainly give it a chance if I was you.

Reactions: Esp``

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019

0.6 status - New Helen - Summer's Gone - The remake and more
Good evening.
Loooong post incoming.
1. 0.6 State
2. My current situation *updated*
3. Summer's Gone
4. Monthly wallpapers
5. The remake
6. New Helen

0.6 state
In the last few days, I wasn't able to work on it. For the first time in my life, I got food poisoning. 10/10 would do it again. I still feel somehow "weak." but at least the headache that came to the dehydration is gone.
I can look at a monitor again without the feeling of my eyes popping out.
I've rendered around 80 images yet and I made the decision to do Quality > Quantity. This means no more 2100+ image update until I can do them in high quality within a reasonable time (max 2 months).
I keep you guys updated and the first previews will come soon.

My current situation *updated*
I told you guys about the health insurance debt I have to pay. I managed to get it down to "only" 9 months of back pay. This means I have to pay a little less.
And as I told you guys, I had to get another job because of that which I have now. It's only 3 times a week and it won't consume "developer time" but it will stress my mental state. And I hope I will be able to quit it in 9 months at the latest.

Summer's Gone
Summer's what?" Summer's Gone is a game from a real-life friend. Some of you might know it. It launched in May 2019 and hasn't been updated yet. I promised him to help him render when I was working on 0.5. Which I did.
I was there when he wrote the story for Summer's Gone and I influenced it too. "Where it all began" & "Summer's Gone" play in the same universe.
But we came to the conclusion that it would be better that I join him as a dev. And I liked that very much. At the moment I am getting 75% of the revenue of the game. (It's not much.) Because his time schedule is busy as hell and I'm working on it atm too.

Just to be clear, WIAB is my number 1 priority!
The release of Summer's Gone Chapter 2 is near. I will give you guys the game on release, too.
Here are some previews from the upcoming Chapter 2 if interested.
And one that even the actual supporters haven't seen yet.
These renders were done by me.
I personally wouldn't start another game when I haven't even finished the first one. But I'm not alone in this and he's a dear friend of mine and it's nice to not see the same faces in DAZ over and over again. Kinda makes it exciting again.
His Patreon:

Monthly wallpapers.
If you haven't seen them yet, here are two NON-NTR examples.

The remake
As y'all know I plan on remaking the first 3-4 versions of the game. When I started over a year ago I just installed DAZ and started working on WIAB. Learning by doing.
When the game launched, I had no idea where the story should really go. It wasn't until 0.5 I decided where the story should go and end. I wrote most of the main events and I had to make a decision.
What is "Where it all began"?
It isn't an Adult game. It's a story-driven game with adult elements. The remake will also change some background story elements. Like dates, years, etc. I will enhance and animate every sex scene that wasn't animated before. The dialogue will be enhanced, too.
I don't like it when devs rework their game and stop posting new content. Like if I would postpone 0.6 to after the rework which would take months.
So someday in the future, I will release the reworked version together with an update. (With 0.7 to 0.9.)
Here are 2 previews of the new beginning in comparison.

Current
Reworked:

New Helen
Speaking of reworks. I have changed Helen. I enhanced certain parts. (Especially her face, her skin in general, ass & boobs.)
Helen from 0.5
New Helen
I hope you like her.

If you guys have questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Have a great day!
- Ocean
:)
Everything sounds so awesome, even the part with summers gone, actually this game is my favourite so I hope everything goes well and cannot wait for future updates and even the rework sounds really good.

Reactions: MLBnoob
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes