4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I certainly hope the update is worth it, and if we get to see it sometime this month. With all the crazy shit going on right now I’m at that point where I’m going to have to be selective with which devs I choose to support.

EunjiTheOne

Feb 20, 2018
And there's me who is just waiting patiently for the next update. always checks it everyday if it goes 0.6. God i love WiAB, Best NTR game so far and gives many fetishes too. if only i had the money to become a patreon xD

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,
*sigh* Update is still not done.
The last 2min + Cinematic is taking forever. This cinematic alone has more renders than many games have in an entire update. (Cutscene has around 620 renders in animation and still renders.)
I finished a 129h animation yesterday.. It's a 4 part animation and because it was a dark environment, I had to render it even longer to make it look clean.
On top, you'll find the animation I wanted to show you guys before. I rendered it again to fix the clipping. It's a simple 2 part animation.
You'll find a few non-lewd animations in the update.. I am still a beginner when it comes to animating and the best way to learn is to actually animate.

PC is running 22/7. Can't do more than wait.

The scripts will go out to my proofreaders soon.

Here are 2 random previews:
1584674744932.png
1584674759186.png

I am sorry for the delay but I can't do shit about it.
- Ocean

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017

Hello,
*sigh* Update is still not done.
The last 2min + Cinematic is taking forever. This cinematic alone has more renders than many games have in an entire update. (Cutscene has around 620 renders in animation and still renders.)
I finished a 129h animation yesterday.. It's a 4 part animation and because it was a dark environment, I had to render it even longer to make it look clean.
On top, you'll find the animation I wanted to show you guys before. I rendered it again to fix the clipping. It's a simple 2 part animation.
You'll find a few non-lewd animations in the update.. I am still a beginner when it comes to animating and the best way to learn is to actually animate.

PC is running 22/7. Can't do more than wait.

The scripts will go out to my proofreaders soon.

Here are 2 random previews:
View attachment 592031
View attachment 592032

I am sorry for the delay but I can't do shit about it.
- Ocean
Daaaaamn, those are some high quality renders.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I love your work, but I gotta question whether the cinematics are worth the time and effort.
The small ones who take 1-3 days are not worth it if you look at it from a time aspect/player view.
But for me, they are worth it because they're animation training and will pay off big time in the long run.

But the last 2min + one? Hell yeah, it's worth it!

Oceanlab have you ever consider using powers of remote servers/clouds for rendering? Maybe it is not too expensive and worth trying
I heard that DAZ has a lot of problems with that. I did read into it a year ago or so but I heard about a lot of problems. It also has something to do with the assets, I guess.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Update in this month or not, I liked what I saw. I'm willing to wait for it. Oh Leia :love:, you will break the balance in this update.

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The visuals are always great, no question.

Though honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if this update is the only one we get this year. You’re looking at a 4 month cycle between updates, in addition to Summer’s Gone which will no doubt look fantastic and be cinematic as fuck, but also incredibly lengthy in its development.

Even with the potential upgrade coming in June, I can’t see things really changing dramatically. I admire Ocean’s hard work, but I think his reach has exceeded his grasp.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I haven't seen many animations so far that were worth the effort. 2-3 still renders and a few well placed sentences are usually enough to get the point across. All those attempts to simulate camera movement or to put models into motion remind me of the in-game rendered cutscenes from the 90s. It looks horrible by today's standards.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes