4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
well this is awkward. Apparently Donna is pregnant... didn't actually end up in the bathroom though. this was a playthrough from the start as well, if that helps. Didn't learn about that until dana lawyer meeting.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
On discord it is already reported as a bug. Are you playing with always pregnant?
now that you mention it, I might be. don't actually remember.
I remember following a guide that is now very out of date but, vaguely recall that option. so Yeah I think so.
well as long as it's been reported it should be fine.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can anyone share a save to begin this update with the sister in the van with you camping? i tried my save and it just goes to the end there and then goes to the bonus scene like from the last update just cant start this update thanks

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Jeez. The renders are nice, but the game is all over the place. Twice it said that I did stuff with Donna, but I never did. Katie cockblocked me when I encountered her.

Reactions: EZ8lt

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just an "OUTSTANDING" update, and the images and animations are on another level. Great job Oceanlab keep up the great work.

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys!

Two quick questions:
1-Can anybody share the saves of the different endings of 0.5 version? Most of mine are broken...
2-My CG gallery is all unlocked, even the scenes I already did and the ones I've done. Which is the problem?

Thank you in advance

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Update is good so far, but I really do not like how OceanLab turned the MC into a hyperventilating, panic ridden, "soft" boy whom freaks out at everything. I really liked that the MC was really "Stoic" in the previous episodes, despite all the problems around him. Now he just freaks the fuck out at everything like a teenage girl despite that according to what he says he had a rough life and a "thug" childhood? His personality shifted 180% in this episode.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes