4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Is it normal that the game ends after the bonus scene with Katie (the one after she gave you a bj in the van)?
No after that game ask you "you want to see bonus scene" say yes or nor it's up to you and go after that it's start with 0.6 content after that.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So I have a Problem with the game. I DID NOT go down the Donna Pregnancy Path yet the game is acting like I did. I am on the Miru/Katie Love path and it keeps mentioning that I fucked Donna and she is pregnant with my child. Help?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
69 with Katie and foreplay with Leia.

Not so much ... Have to wait another year ...:(

Not much chance of a threesome anytime soon, Leia still hates Katie.
Perhaps she will change her mind? I, in the person of MC, changed my attitude after the second passage.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
there is this error comes up with old save?? is there anyone with new save which is till 0.5 version? of both ntr and normal one? or is there any patch?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
No after that game ask you "you want to see bonus scene" say yes or nor it's up to you and go after that it's start with 0.6 content after that.
But when I say no I end up in the main menu and if I say yes I see the bonus scene and then end up in the main menu.

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
holy crap at 0.6 it's a 3.12gb download not even close to 1.00 yet damm must be some epic' graphics and animations in the game can't wait but that download cost omg 3.12gb

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Perhaps she will change her mind? I, in the person of MC, changed my attitude after the second passage.
They will deff work on getting along, it's the MC's goal now to get Katie and Leia talking so it will happen at some point.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished playing the update. Normally i would wait until it is out of beta but my curiosity held a gun to my head forced me to download. The reworked characters were amazing. I played starting from the Katie love path, the Katie and Zoey threesome, and the Dark star path cream pieing Zoey from the camping trip all the way to the end at the beginning of the court case for all three of those paths. I have to say that the Katie Love path is by far my favorite and i think i am gonna discontinue the other paths. The "playing ball" with Katie is not something i want to miss in this particular story. Then there was the date with Leia which was almost everything i could hope for. It's good to know that Leia isn't on birth control. I know my character will definitely help her feel like he will never leave her and mean it, so that he can impregnate her. Oh who am i kidding my main character will romance and impregnate both his sisters and never leave them. :D

Reactions: Jrock0986

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
They will deff work on getting along, it's the MC's goal now to get Katie and Leia talking so it will happen at some point.
Excellent. Katie is worth talking about her feelings, as was the case with MC. Leia must understand her.
Then it will lead us to a more intriguing sequel...

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
Blinking:

wiab_3.gif

Cutting (don't say she didn't warn you :ROFLMAO: ):

wiab_2.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/689775_wiab_1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/689508_wiab_2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/689506_wiab_3.gif

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Can somebody tell me what the NTR is about? If I leave it on, is it avoidable, or will just every girl get fucked by the dad, bully, plumber, etc.?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can somebody tell me what the NTR is about? If I leave it on, is it avoidable, or will just every girl get fucked by the dad, bully, plumber, etc.?
I play with NTR on cause otherwise it feels like cheating (actions have to have consequences and in this game that seems particularly true luckily :)) and so far nobody cucked me. You can force it at some point when you control the girlfriend or the MC can make her do it for plot reasons and it can happen against your will if you are a douchebag to GF for example by cheating AND she learns about it.
I hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeph19

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I play with NTR on cause otherwise it feels like cheating (actions have to have consequences and in this game that seems particularly true luckily :)) and so far nobody cucked me. You can force it at some point when you control the girlfriend or the MC can make her do it for plot reasons and it can happen against your will if you are a douchebag to GF for example by cheating and she learns about it.
I hope that answers your question.
There are consequences in non NTR path too. It's not cheating more like easy mode.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, if I do the Katie camping scene I can't play ep 6 but when I sleep with Emilie I can play it.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes