4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
quick question. the update is just about a little or the whole o.6? i forgot if i played the beta already. like if the beta is old like a weak or more or was released like yesterday?

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Does the girlfriend do anything with the hard naked man in the library? Is that the MC's dad? i don't remember much of this game and i'm a bit too lazy to download it.

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
I've looked the last pages in case someone already asked and didn't find anything. So, is there a 0.6 walkthrough or at least an 0.5 updated?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Oceanlab You got something special here. The intricate animations are phenomenal. I was blown away by the transitional scenes! I've never seen a developer use dust specks floating in the air before.
The writing is superb as well, I've played through this game at least 5 times in the last 24 hours and every time, I fall more in love with Katie.
Great job man. I'll be playing this one for the next few years.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Why is everything in italics?

If I could tell all game designers on thing, don't try to be creative with your font choices. The font should be readable, not decorative.

Reactions: gmn and Esp``

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man, I really love this game and can't wait for more. So many options and I have no idea how many will have long-lasting effects. Still, I don't care because I will just play through it again and continue to enjoy it.

Man, I can't wait to see what becomes of the Gina situation.

The tease that Zoey might not swing both ways is both disappointing and realistic. On that note, could we please have her swing both ways?

I decided to leave NTR engaged this time to alleviate my guilt over having sex with anything that moves. It's not my normal enjoyment bit, but it definitely adds some spice and risk to the game.

Reactions: mojococo and Alfius

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Man, I really love this game and can't wait for more. So many options and I have no idea how many will have long-lasting effects. Still, I don't care because I will just play through it again and continue to enjoy it.

Man, I can't wait to see what becomes of the Gina situation.

The tease that Zoey might not swing both ways is both disappointing and realistic. On that note, could we please have her swing both ways?

I decided to leave NTR engaged this time to alleviate my guilt over having sex with anything that moves. It's not my normal enjoyment bit, but it definitely adds some spice and risk to the game.
the camping was a missed oportunity to open the relationship, i hope that in the rework or some time in the future they add the option to talk to the girlfriend about Gina's open relationship conversation, like, i would have just brought it up to her once we were home(after the sex), or during the shopping trip, their relashionship seemed to me to be a very honest one.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Loved this update ...Waiting for new 7.0 version :love: (y)
I want Helen (Bomb Milf :cool:) Katie Leia And Scarlet (Hot Milf)4 of them Pregnant from MC <==:love::love::love::love: (y)
NTR on and OFF is Best Setting in Games(y)

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I got my hopes up seeing 0.6 full title instead of the beta. To my frustration rework is not here yet. Since my previous saves do not work, it makes the most sense to wait for the full rework. I mean %80 of a change is such a high number you gotta play it again anyway once the rework arrives. Still, I wanted to see some new stuff since the developer was so adamant about reworking and upgrading stuff. I might skip to end to see that I guess.

Gotta wait for the whole rework to see if this much re-creating an already liked game, was worth the time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For some reason the script when talking to Dana about being his lawyer gets skipped looking in the scripts I see this. The one is in there 2 times though the one time it's spelled wrong going to have to edit the variable as the one should be False but is True for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Where it all began" version "0.6 Full".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where it all began" versione "0.6 Full".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes