VN - Ren'Py - Where Love Leads Us [Ch.7] [JJsworld]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The renders are average to low.

The characters poses are very weird, one could even say extremely basic.
    The facial expressions are near non existent, saves a couple of highly exaggerated ones during the sex scenes.

The story in unbearably boring and badly written. I couldn't even finish episode 1.

The mc is some sort of disproportionate body builder of sort, which well, looks really fucking weird.

A shame, since the girls had pretty nice body proportions while still looking like adults for a change, it would have been a nice change from the usual big tits big asses, but unfortunately, the game is simply too bad for it to be enough to carry on.

I highly recommend you skip this game, you'll just end up being bored and wasting your time.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

uaredisturbed

Art/Design: 6
    Interface: 6
    Story/Dialogue: 4
    English: 6

Overall Opinion: 5.5/10

--Review--
    I've played this game twice, once after Ch 1 was released, and again just yesterday for Ch 3. Also, this is my review on how I see the game, and my personal experience with it. Don't like it, shove it.

In my opinion, the English has gotten better and the story has improved a bit, but not a lot. The art/render quality is alright, but I gave it a 6 instead of a 5 because they didn't go the route of big breasts and I am a fan of more petite or moderately sized bosums.

Also, I had hoped they might make it more of a virtual novel instead of leaving it as a kinetic novel, but it remains to be a KN. Normally I would have bumped the story down to a 3 rather than a 4, and in some other KN's and VN's that have changeable values for age, my characters are usually in the range of 15-19 as I like the Hebe.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

English: 6
    User Interface: 3
    User Experience: 2
    Art: 0
    Dialogue: 0
    Story: 0
    Opinion: 0
    ------------------------------
    Avg: 1.57/10

====================R E V I E W====================

To fully illustrate the mental calluses I had to build up to try this out, I have to direct you to the prequel. "I'm so cool, rich, handsome, and have 4 girlfriends, and the issue was convincing them to let me have 4 girlfriends, buut it only took .002345708 seconds." Reading an "alpha male" fantasy is taxing for multiple reasons. Either the narcissistic tendencies of MC, or the writing made to sound like "Look, player, this is all stuff you can't have" And the characters all look into the camera and smirk at you. This one does it with sharkboy's head grafted on the rock's body. And gives you another degree of separation opening with MC and his barbie doll bimbos talking to a camera saying "These are the hardships we faced" But the hardships are almost always "I couldn't decide to fuck platinum blonde bimbo A, or dirty blonde bimbo C. And to top it off "naming the character" doesn't even work, they still call him jason which is hilarious. Then, "Yeah, here's a tour of my mansion. This is a room I solely dedicate to the church of pump. Now here's the kitchen, wait hold on, I need to fuck this girl real quick." And it does that joke two more times. Finishing out the intro with MC stating how he speedran college and was better than everyone. To you, the reader, who is still not(and never will be) him.

And I was gonna go on tangent after tangent about issues with this. But all that changed as soon as Dev has underage Rebekah naked and masturbating. And before anyone says anything, less than 20 lines before that scene, the SAME DAY, she says she has months before she turns 18. I don't care how close that is or how old she looks, that's underage and gross. And for whatever dumb reason this website changed the ONE GOOD RULE on here from "No underage content of any kind" to "Use discretion" which is sick and disgusting. As soon as I got to this point I was done. I was gonna make jokes and critique the "story" but underage content of any kind just makes me angry so I can't advocate anyone play this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

NEW review after ch7:
    Nothing improved - it's even worse. Renders are below average of today's standard. Renders are grainy and feel lifeless. Writing is mediocre at best. Story itself hasn't improved... overall a step back. I had to reduce my review down to 2 stars

old review based on ch3:
    First off: it's a KINETIC NOVEL - meaning there are NO CHOICES in there, so just ignore this game if you want to have choices. But as it's marked as KN and not as adult VN game, i ignore this fact for my review - let's start:

Well - to be honest, it's not the very best Novel, but also not the worst. The renders are decent, but of course can be improved a lot.
    The story is kind of blunt so far (but ok - early stage - i see).
    The girls act kind of unnatural, and there were some sex scenes just for the sake of having sex in the game.
    So overall average.
    Have seen much worse but also much better than this, as the lowest score is already 1 star, i go with 3 stars (average) for now.