• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
1664253846371.png

Overview:
When You will do anything for love...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-04-30
Developer: JJsworld
Censored: No
Version: Ch.7
Language: English
Other Games: A New Beginning
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 7

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Chapter 1 - 6

screenshot0007.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
There really should be a minimum character limit for overviews (like we have for reviews). I'm seeing way too many single sentence overviews lately that don't tell you squat about the game.

Just from the banner and previews, I'd say the MC works in a clone lab and has been taking his work home with him.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i like a fantasy as much as the next guy, but sometimes the overuse of sliders has me thinking more of internal injuries than gaining erotic pleasure, such are some chosen visuals.

a little inflated i'm fine with but absurd dimensions just ruin it for me.
do women even get pleasure from having something penetrate deep into their fallopian tubes and nudging at their egg sacks?
imagine going in the rear? you would soon learn how it feels to stretch open a small intestine from the inside :LOL:

+1 request for the 'horror' tag ;):)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There really should be a minimum character limit for overviews (like we have for reviews). I'm seeing way too many single sentence overviews lately that don't tell you squat about the game.

Just from the banner and previews, I'd say the MC works in a clone lab and has been taking his work home with him.
I think the funniest part of that overview is how it is how often it's used for NTR games. Uselessly short and guessing from the tags horribly miscommunicates the game.

Reactions: $@~ and DOM76210

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
At first glance the only thing that seems odd, (even ridiculous) is the hair style of the MC, but maybe it's because I'm old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, I think I've seen it several times in these games, maybe there aren't many options for men's haircuts, I don't know.
Other than that the girls are beautiful, so I'll give it a try, and with time perhaps I won't think that hairstyle is so ridiculous.
Thanks for sharing and good luck to the dev.(y)

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Guy looks too muscular and douchy…also I’m guessing he has a large dong…that’s an immediate turn off. All the girls look exactly the same, same abs, same size tits, same thighs, same blonde hair. You know verity is the spice of life right?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Guy looks too muscular and douchy…also I’m guessing he has a large dong…that’s an immediate turn off. All the girls look exactly the same, same abs, same size tits, same thighs, same blonde hair. You know verity is the spice of life right?
They're clearly very closely related, but at least their hairstyles and body sizes are a little different. You want insane lack of variety, look at Sweet Dreams by Bruce Khan.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes