1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Went and changed the script so it changes Jason to [player_name] which is how it should have been set up in the first place.

(Download and paste this into the "game" folder.

JJsworld please fix this issue in future updates.

Last edited:

Mab2512

Sep 27, 2022
Hello modder.. Really will be glad if anyone will post the Genesis order game with itemes and crafting materials cheats...

• Haha
Reactions: heimdal74

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Is this a sequel to A New Beginning? MC and the girls all look similar to that game. (To be fair the girls in the banner all look like blonde Asians, though). Is MC an assassin again? Is he related to any of the LIs?

Just what is this story about?

Reactions: JJsworld

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
hmm nothing but oversize and ridiculous body parts. find it sickening and revolting. So will skip and ignore. Cute lady faces those but that is about it. MC is trash. Well any hews good luck, it's just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Cornfield

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Much better than I was expecting. Yes the lead character looks like a total douche canoe but he is actually a decent guy so far. Yes the girls all look similar, but they are sisters. Hopefully going to be a nice little incest harem game.

Reactions: JJsworld

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I see baby cribs are we missing a very important tag? :unsure:
eh...no not really
I mean the story starts with naration from the future, hence the baby cribs.
They will probably be seen at one point pregnant but at the moment, they are not, neither in present nor the past.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I have the Mac version waiting... The thread was actually started by someone else, cuse I think I screwed up mine. So I have applied for ownership, so I can post the Mac version...

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes