1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
now it's my turn. so dev, will this be a take off of your previous work. re-imagining or something completely different? maybe this time they are Not all your sisters and virgins and your dick (i mean, the MC's) is smaller than Thor's forearm? would really like to continue the story or at least re-imagine it with a little less 'disney universe' and bit more ... Tarantino? ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi JJsworld I loved your previous game, in fact I'm itching to replay it for the third or fourth time, then I see this...

Well, I avoid first releases as a rule. Willing to break it for this.

Do you have any idea of your updates schedule? It's ok if you don't, I'm trying to setup a playing schedule for games I know I'll like, wanted to reserve a slot for yours, simply that.

the-office-bow.gif for the game and best wishes.

Peace :)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hi JJsworld I loved your previous game, in fact I'm itching to replay it for the third or fourth time, then I see this...

Well, I avoid first releases as a rule. Willing to break it for this.

Do you have any idea of your updates schedule? It's ok if you don't, I'm trying to setup a playing schedule for games I know I'll like, wanted to reserve a slot for yours, simply that.

View attachment 2105242 for the game and best wishes.

Yes. The updates as of now will be 2-3 months. This is because of my work schedule. I am also working on a dedicated render rig, as it will be a little bit more efficiant with the render process. Acually I am doubling everything...
This is a seperate story, with the M/C looking like the first one. That story will be revealed, plot twist as some may call it...
I am about 1/4 of the way done with chapter 2...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yes. The updates as of now will be 2-3 months. This is because of my work schedule. I am also working on a dedicated render rig, as it will be a little bit more efficiant with the render process. Acually I am doubling everything...
This is a seperate story, with the M/C looking like the first one. That story will be revealed, plot twist as some may call it...
I am about 1/4 of the way done with chapter 2...
Ok, so in spite of them looking like the ones from the previous game, they aren't the same. Gotcha!

Thanks for the extended answer, this makes things easier for me.

Reactions: SpeedDevil

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Hello. I just wanted to make sure that neither of the developer's games are animated. I know they don't have the animated tag, but I've seen a few AVNs before that didn't have the tag but had animations.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hello. I just wanted to make sure that neither of the developer's games are animated. I know they don't have the animated tag, but I've seen a few AVNs before that didn't have the tag but had animations.
Not yet. I'm trying to learn animation. The first story A New Beginnings, starts off a little rough with the renders but gets better. This story I just started a few months ago. I am in the process of rendering on my old set-up, and building a dedicated rendering rig...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I hope I have my dedicated render rig up and running this week sometime. We finally got it up, after we had problems with the GPU block causing black screening. My friend took it apart and redone everything, and now its running. I turned around and got an additional reservior for more fluid. Waiting on the fittings to arrive, so we can finish putting the additional pipes on it... If it runs as good as I hope, it should cut the render times down, so I should be able to push a chapter out about every 2 months. Don't hold me to it all the time, but that is what I want...

MSI X570s Ace Maxx Motherboard
64gb DDR4 PC3600 G.Skill RipJaw 5
Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
4tb Inland M.2
500gb SK Hynix M.2 (Operating System)
MSI 3080 12gb Gaming Z Trio GPU

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh, just last week I replayed "A New Beginning" for the 4th time.

Take your time. I'm old, but I can still hope to be here for a few years. :D

same here .. i replay so many great games i have like ... so many times ... just love 'em :love:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I hope I have my dedicated render rig up and running this week sometime. We finally got it up, after we had problems with the GPU block causing black screening. My friend took it apart and redone everything, and now its running. I turned around and got an additional reservior for more fluid. Waiting on the fittings to arrive, so we can finish putting the additional pipes on it... If it runs as good as I hope, it should cut the render times down, so I should be able to push a chapter out about every 2 months. Don't hold me to it all the time, but that is what I want...

MSI X570s Ace Maxx Motherboard
64gb DDR4 PC3600 G.Skill RipJaw 5
Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
4tb Inland M.2
500gb SK Hynix M.2 (Operating System)
MSI 3080 12gb Gaming Z Trio GPU
Nice rig. Can I borrow it for a drive around the block sometimes? :p

Peace :D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us 2 v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: x3m3x

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Not yet. I'm trying to learn animation. The first story A New Beginnings, starts off a little rough with the renders but gets better. This story I just started a few months ago. I am in the process of rendering on my old set-up, and building a dedicated rendering rig...
The renders are fucking fantastic. The chicks are superb! It's a pity there are no animations yet.
Perhaps the Dev could consider adding an animator to his team. That woulb be wild!
Regards and Happy New Year!

Reactions: Nocro32510

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
chapter 2 win\linux - mega download says its for mac ??? please fix

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes