1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Well this isn't going to go over well... :FacePalm:

One of MC's love interests (his future wife), ignores and says nothing to stop the douche-bag prof when he openly flirts with her at the school. Then later while she was running, she finds him in the park fucking a female student she met earlier that day. Then suddenly decides to strip her bottoms down and rubs her kitty while watching them go at it. (WTF, looking like she is not wife material in my book.)

Sure... I'll just wait to see how this goes over in the community, but for now I'll pass as this project is looking like it has content that doesn't interest me. (NTR)

View attachment 2282778
Thanks for the info giphy (9).gif :sick:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I'm curious what about the MCs girlfriend who has said he's the only guy she'll ever be with masturbating in a park to a BBC railing some whore is prudent to the story? All that shit did was make me dislike Brooke tbh, she should've seen what was going on and walked away instead she drools over a BBC.

You made it perfectly clear what was going on with Professor dickhead from his first interaction with Brooke, rendering out a full sex scene between him and some other chick in what's meant to be a harem game is a weird fucking choice when you could've spent that time on the MC, not to mention having the MCs gf watch and get off to it. Considering the MC also doesn't have any choice about who he shacks up with so far, Dana better not be one of the girls MC gets with.

Last edited:

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Seems like Chapter 2 is a big NTR setup.
And besides the Voyeurism-NTR setup that we see the MC's Girlfriend to be half naked and masturbating.
She also cheer in her mind for the professor to fuck his student slut harder..

We also have Bi-Lesbian girls that made their appearance too.

And the MC is not so faithful to his girl now that he was with her again with the excuse of some promise the MC gave to the girl and then he fuck her.
(But with other girls he play it hard to get and that he has principles and loves his girlfriend... pff yeah right)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That asshole is already the 99999999th NTR bull professor raping his students like sTrumpf.
MC should be just another asshole by fking pummeling the NTR bull into nothingness.
There are countless animes where the underdog MC DESTROYS the antagonists:
ichigo from bleach FKKS THEM ALL UP BEFORE THEY GET TO SPOIL THE GIRLS.
And besides the Voyeurism-NTR setup.
We also have Bi-Lesbian girls that made their appearance too.
None of that have a place to a Harem game.

And the MC is not so faithful to his girl now that he was with her again with the excuse of some promises the MC gave to the girl and then he fuck her.
(But with other girls he play it hard to get and that he has principles and loves his girlfriend... pff yeah right)
There is no point dragging this out. Any girl who has a BF WILL NEVER EVER LOOK AT HER PROF.
HER DISDAIN+DISGUST for the whore of the prof would mean she should record them and put it on a bilboard in school.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I'm curious what about the MCs girlfriend who has said he's the only guy she'll ever be with masturbating in a park to a BBC railing some whore is prudent to the story? All that shit did was make me dislike Brooke tbh, she should've seen what was going on and walked away instead she drools over a BBC.

You made it perfectly clear what was going on with Professor dickhead from his first interaction with Brooke, rendering out a full sex scene between him and some other chick in what's meant to be a harem game is a weird fucking choice when you could've spent that time on the MC, not to mention having the MCs gf watch and get off to it. Considering the MC also doesn't have any choice about who he shacks up with so far, Dana better not be one of the girls MC gets with.
I agree with this and honestly can't see what the dev is going for here other then NTR bait.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
That asshole is already the 99999999th NTR bull professor raping his students like sTrumpf.
MC should be just another asshole by fking pummeling the NTR bull into nothingness.
There are countless animes where the underdog MC DESTROYS the antagonists:
ichigo from bleach FKKS THEM ALL UP BEFORE THEY GET TO SPOIL THE GIRLS.

There is no point dragging this out. Any girl who has a BF WILL NEVER EVER LOOK AT HER PROF.
HER DISDAIN+DISGUST for the whore of the prof would mean she should record them and put it on a bilboard in school.
What Disdain , what Disgust she was half naked and masturbating with pure bliss in her face and in her mind she was cheering for the professor to fuck his student harder (she was too busy to record anything hahahahaha)
And they saw her too so we may have a possible blackmail as well (that can go for both sides too).

At the introduction the MC say for Brooke:
She is indeed the best thing that has come in to my life, sometimes when i am in a dark place she always knows what to say to bring me back into the light, if something ever would happen to her i would go insane.
And then Brooke say :
You actually did at one point in time.

So what might have happened that has led him to go insane at some point of the story mmmmmm :unsure:

Last edited:

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
I know some of you are pissed about the last few scenes, but it is purdnent to the next few chapters to play...
Thank God, I read some comments bevor I was about to download it. You can say, what you want, when my future wife in this game is showing openly her pussy to another man and masturbating as he fucks an other girl, I won't play the next chapters, because after that, my MC is done with her. OK, I don't like NTR, but I accept it, that there are games based on this. But put it in the middle of the game is just a no go for me. I think, you lost al lot of potential patrons at this very moment, for example like me. If you need this scene for the next chapters, your plot is not a harem game as it would be expected. Good Luck, I'm out! :rolleyes: (n)

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I didn't like that scene one bit. Now normally I'd leave but I have a morbid curiosity about what the developers deems prudent for the next few chapters. I'm not defending the developers here but I will wait to see what happens before I make my decision, only because I loved his previous game.

Reactions: Imantiu and VeniXYZ

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't like that scene one bit. Now normally I'd leave but I have a morbid curiosity about what the developers deems prudent for the next few chapters. I'm not defending the developers here but I will wait to see what happens before I make my decision, only because I loved his previous game.

Seriously I just want to see the comedical approach put a logic in this. GF went nude in public and masturbating to bbc guy fucking another girl in at park while the bbc guy is watching your gf fingers her naked pussy to him. This is like the most ntr shit ever. How can you even make a story that doesn't make this scene ntr at it's purest form. Also I didn't know this guy was a ntr-cuck game developer. What happened to him?

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
JJsworld I was about to start playing this, I'm a big fan of your previous story, so I was itching to more content from you. After what is shown in these comments, I need some explanation. This type of content, a NTR trap, on a harem story is quite the last thing I would expect from you.

If that is the story you want to tell, it's OK, more power to you. I'll leave and let you all in peace. But, in the very improbable chance that this is just a misunderstanding of my part and this is NOT the way the story will go, please, come forward and say CLEARLY what this is.

There's a time to protect your plot and not spoil stuff, and, there's a time where if you don't open up, you better give up. All the good will you gathered from your previous story is on the line.

So, open up, tell us what that scene means, what's going to happen, and why our future wife feels that it is alright to undress and expose herself in public and then masturbate in front of another man while mentally lusting for him. This is extreme. This is NOT what anyone that comes to read a Harem story ever expects or wants.

It is your choice. It is up to you to fix this or if you choose silence, loose everyone that wants a Harem story and you will get ONLY those that want a NTR filled crap.

I will wait for your decision, just be certain that your silence is also an answer, in this case, your silence will confirm that our impression of what this story will be is correct and this is the death of a Harem story.

Peace :(

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
NTR tag removed. I will not be re-adding it until such a scene is implemented and shown, or if the dev adds it themselves. If a scene is questionable, then it's most likely not actually NTR.

Reach out to the dev with inquiries, since they're the thread owner for their game, and they actually look at the thread.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes