• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just to let everyone who still reads, I am still working on Chapter 7, Was about 2/3 complete with everything, and decided to scrap parts of it because of the flow... So stay tuned, I am still working on it, as I get time from my real job...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us 7 v1.0.
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us CH1-CH7 v1.0.
(don't try to load any save file that was not created with this "complete" version! you would only get error messages, so these files are marked as incompatible and cannot be loaded.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Update has been sent for proofreading and error lookers... I will submit it within the next few days... Thanks to everyone and hope you enjoy the next installment...
Sorry to hear of the death in your family.. My condolences...

You had done well with this AVN as well previous AVN (which was completed). Well, I just completed Chapter 7. I am looking forward for future chapter(s). Also I had forgotten that this AVN the chapters were separated which didnt bother me.

I also notice that you also had proof-reader to help you make corrections. At least you have someone who could help you as well any other developers out there who may need assistant with grammar and spelling corrections.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: JJsworld

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
WhereLoveLeadsUs-CH7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Well, see the game with good renders, harem, no ntr tag, this is going to be good, but just in case, let me read the thread, since is short. Thanks god i read the thread. Good luck but im out of here.
UTGDyh8.gif

Reactions: Darkaura

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
Sorry for your loss. i know personally that it isnt easy.... also i LOVE your game, but you need to improve the proof reading a bit since i sadly see still alot of errors and wrong spellings..

Take care of yourself and please dont over work yourself =) ..

Reactions: JJsworld

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Well, see the game with good renders, harem, no ntr tag, this is going to be good, but just in case, let me read the thread, since is short. Thanks god i read the thread. Good luck but im out of here.
View attachment 3591728
Eh... it's OK. Could be something. Has potential. Just not this update.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes