• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
All right. I have sent the new Chapters 1-3 with the fixed script name problems... Hopefully I pay more attention to it in the upcoming chapters. Thanks to everyone who pointed it out here and on my discord...

And to MAD6999. There is no NTR tag on my stuff KNs. Don't believe everything that some post here... Read it if you like...

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
All right. I have sent the new Chapters 1-3 with the fixed script name problems... Hopefully I pay more attention to it in the upcoming chapters. Thanks to everyone who pointed it out here and on my discord...

And to MAD6999. There is no NTR tag on my stuff KNs. Don't believe everything that some post here... Read it if you like...
I'm just curious will animations be added or is that not planned? I'm sorry if it's already been asked.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Animations are always planned, not to good at them as of now...

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
So this is complete?
Chapter 5 being the last left things with unresolved issues. I couldn't see anything written anywhere except the Completed Tag at the beginning. Rather disappointing

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Not complete. The novel will probably go quite a few more chapters. I usually release a chapter every few months as I am the only one doing the renders, script, and coding in Renpy'... Running a little behind on this update due to my daughters wedding. A lot of planning and running, as most of you know about weddings. I am gonna get back at it in the next few days as almost half of the next chapter is already complete... Hope to see everyone back in the upcoming weeks... Thanks everyone for being patient...

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Only problem, is that in the other game, you made the "Dragon King" the twin of one of the girls. This can't be the same universe, if that is so. Alternate universe, same people? :LOL:

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I didn't go into details about the myth of the Dragon King. But in ancient times there was a legend about a male child being born from a family of powerful warriors that were descended from the Dragons. This child would grow up to possess the power of the dragons and could take over the world.
Though all the children of the race known as Draconians were powerful. Male and female alike. The one who is destined to rule would become the Dragon King of the Eastern World.
Yes Brooke is the soon to be sister-in-law to Brian. A lot of Eastern cultures already consider bethroved and engaged persons as family... But M/C is not the brother-inLaw of Brians women. If one remembers from the first story, they are all brother and sisters. The M/C actually finds out he is their half brother...
I actually plan to explain more about the Draconians in the next story I am doing. Though there won't be any posts about it till this one is finished. BTW it is more of a space story set about 450 yrs into the future...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us 6 v1.0.
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us CH1-CH6 v1.0.
(don't try to load any save file that was not created with this "complete" version! you would only get error messages, so these files are marked as incompatible and cannot be loaded.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Jestru

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
lo liv.gif
BTW it is more of a space story set about 450 yrs into the future...
Well ... this boggles the mind,as them warriors are long dead, MC is certainy none the wiser. For example, monkey king gets a lot of movies nowadays but he also is long gone and these new movies keep rehashing his origin story to death and below ... to the bedrock of utter nonsense.
the myth of the Dragon King. But in ancient times
uhx7.gif
There is a lotta work laying the lore and the plot for a story supposedly set in the far future if the origin is ancient history.
ooooe2c.gif
Are ya planning a Daenerys story of hatchling Dragons to aid our MC?

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes