1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhereLoveLeadsUs-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Morho

May 16, 2023
Seems the water testing to implement NTR by the dev really failed him. Never understood this kind of "devs".
well i am not sure but previouse game was ntr free...what exactly he did now?

(would like to know ti not be disgusted later if i decide to try)

Reactions: $@~

Morho

May 16, 2023
And it still does. The dev made a mistake and released it like this then saw the results when he came home from work. He didn't ignore anyone he was at his day job. He spent half the night fixing it and re-releasing it yet some people on this forum are utter man childs and would rather bury someone for a mistake that's been corrected then let it go.
interesting friends of yours....hope that u will not start making mistakes to if u will decide continue developing realms....

Reactions: Faxe10%

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is the general plot?
Famous guy is in love with long term girlfriend, she helps him build a harem, he meets long lost family and some idiots plot to try and kidnap some of the girls from both the Mc and his brother (who was the MC of the first game).

• Wow
Reactions: $@~ and Morho

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us 5 v1.0.
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us CH1-CH5 v1.0.
(don't try to load any save file that was not created with this "complete" version! you would only get error messages, so these files are marked as incompatible and cannot be loaded.)

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
MC the guy who name Lee on Foot of the mountain, finally he got the own girls and harem

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Thats a big nope.
Not all games are in one. Yes it would be nice if they where together but if you want that maybe wait til its complete but either way.

Well there is the door.... Don't hesitate because Brian behind the door will help you out by making the nob become one with your rear end if you take too long. Or hell you could put them all together yourself.

Oh and technically this way works out better since it is more a KN then VN and because they are small it improves the speed of distribution. JJ will probably end up adding it into a single file once all is done not like it would be hard. Just make each script a segment and add all the calls to each one in a master script file. Or just add each story one after the other in the master script file. But as said this format is better. Plus the saves don't matter unless you enjoyed a specific scene.

Either way I want this story to conclude but only after JJ feels comfortable that it is complete.

JJsworld the carrot you are dangling is good and all but hopefully it does not take you too long. But as said, work until you are comfortable that you have ended 2nd game properly and hopefully left a opening for a 3rd story. lol

And that professor is so ANNOYING. At least one person was dealt with already..... NEXT target confirmed????? hopefully....

Good job on what you already completed JJ keep it up.

Reactions: JJsworld

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not all games are in one. Yes it would be nice if they where together but if you want that maybe wait til its complete but either way.

Well there is the door.... Don't hesitate because Brian behind the door will help you out by making the nob become one with your rear end if you take too long. Or hell you could put them all together yourself.

Oh and technically this way works out better since it is more a KN then VN and because they are small it improves the speed of distribution. JJ will probably end up adding it into a single file once all is done not like it would be hard. Just make each script a segment and add all the calls to each one in a master script file. Or just add each story one after the other in the master script file. But as said this format is better. Plus the saves don't matter unless you enjoyed a specific scene.

Either way I want this story to conclude but only after JJ feels comfortable that it is complete.

JJsworld the carrot you are dangling is good and all but hopefully it does not take you too long. But as said, work until you are comfortable that you have ended 2nd game properly and hopefully left a opening for a 3rd story. lol

And that professor is so ANNOYING. At least one person was dealt with already..... NEXT target confirmed????? hopefully....

Good job on what you already completed JJ keep it up.
i'm used to newbies making such comments :rolleyes:

Reactions: Famescua

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
This small file will fix the Jason Name issue.
Does not overwrite anything.
Extract and copy it into the game folder every time there is a new release.
You should not need to start from the beginning.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hi there,
This small file will fix the Jason Name issue.
Does not overwrite anything.
Extract and copy it into the game folder every time there is a new release.
You should not need to start from the beginning.
I thought I fixed that problem...

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I thought I fixed that problem...
Hi,
I had to start from the beginning again on the latest download and it happened .

Chapters 4 & 5 are fine.

I actually had separate chapter 1 and 2 folders but no chapter 3, so I had to download the new 1thru3 file.

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hi,
I had to start from the beginning again on the latest download and it happened .

Chapters 4 & 5 are fine.

I actually had separate chapter 1 and 2 folders but no chapter 3, so I had to download the new 1thru3 file.
I will try and get that pack off the other pc and transfer to render rig and fix... I will then repost a new link for those chapters... Thanks...

Reactions: TarusSilver
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes