1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
look at the 4th screenshot ;)
Yes, this MC's mother was married to Brians dads brother only he was infertile so Brians dad fucked this MC's mother and made this MC meaning they both have the same father but different mothers......

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you do realize we are saying they same thing ... just from different sides of the same picture :love:
No because you keep saying they have different mothers when it's confirmed 6 times they have the same dad but different mothers.

MC's mother married the brother of Brians dad which is why Brian thought they were cousins last time.

Turns out MC's dad is infertile so they arranged for MC's mother to get impregnated by Brians dad. 9 months later our MC's pops out who is the son of his mother and Brians dad making them brothers.

The man married to MC's mother very literally can't have kids.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah know what ... i give up .. you win .... like i said the whole twin thing is mind fucking me :LOL:
Last thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There, the entire conversation with the clinics.

99.7 percent match for the father

Same dad, different mothers.

Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah know what ... i give up .. you win .... like i said the whole twin thing is mind fucking me :LOL:
What I will say is the conversation in the restaurant is worded really badly and explained in a convoluted way when they should have just stuck with the findings and knocked off the dramatic flair.

Reactions: ImperialD

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
Dev this game is great but i liked more of the first game. This is great work but i hope after this game the first game POV will continue keep up the great work.

Reactions: JJsworld

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I enjoyed the update but just got to say that a kick in the head should be an absolute NO NO as a trained fighter should know it is unfortunately for bad street fighters and is VERY dangerous sorry for the dampener

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Last thing.

There, the entire conversation with the clinics.

99.7 percent match for the father

Same dad, different mothers.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
JJsworld
I never really understood why others do either, but WHY THE HELL do you split the game in parts? You haven't even reached a gigabyte in the first part. And even so, there is no actually good reason to split a game in parts unless the next part is a successor, which is not the case.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
JJsworld
I never really understood why others do either, but WHY THE HELL do you split the game in parts? You haven't even reached a gigabyte in the first part. And even so, there is no actually good reason to split a game in parts unless the next part is a successor, which is not the case.
I set it up into 3 chapter downloads for the purpose of not wanting too many individual chapters to be on the page. The moderators will and can start deleting earlier chapters when updates come out. This happened to my previous novel. When Chapter 6 came out I think 1 and 2 were deleted. This is when OhWee started condensing the downloads to multiple chapters...

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes