Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Well... But for your relief, the updates of "Where the Heart is" are VERY big! For comparison: EP20 has nearly 10.000 lines of script code, a normal Rebirth/Hillside update ~1500 - 2000.
Just the search for "+=" was like Ep19 276+ and E20 262 !! Luckily they sometimes grouped together for multiple people and weren't all individual choices! :giggle:

Jun 6, 2018
KoGa3

April 18, 2021
updated my Mod for the new game version EP20
Edit:
I updated the two Mod versions and integrated the
built in walkthrough of the game (only for Episodes 1-18!).

There is now also a walkthrough update for EP19/20 from Chrisdarock19 ,
you can find the patched files for these episodes from him here

I just read this on the first page, so I have a question.

Im playing a new game [although i have played before, but now I formatted my PC, so now i have to start a new game again, so no issue with it], now what do I do?

for EP. 1 - 18 , i have to download your WT mod and for EP. 19 - 20 , i need to download ChrisDaRock's mod and patch it together?

That would work? Plz lemme know!

Thank you in advance. :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3

April 18, 2021
updated my Mod for the new game version EP20
Edit:
I updated the two Mod versions and integrated the
built in walkthrough of the game (only for Episodes 1-18!).

There is now also a walkthrough update for EP19/20 from Chrisdarock19 ,
you can find the patched files for these episodes from him here

I just read this on the first page, so I have a question.

Im playing a new game [although i have played before, but now I formatted my PC, so now i have to start a new game again, so no issue with it], now what do I do?

for EP. 1 - 18 , i have to download your WT mod and for EP. 19 - 20 , i need to download ChrisDaRock's mod and patch it together?

That would work? Plz lemme know!

Thank you in advance. :)
Yes, that should work. I quick checked that with the chapter start in the game and the "good" answers in EP 19/20 are green highlighted. The only "issue" is that you can not switch it with my walkthrough button, but that's it.

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega
Jun 6, 2018
Yes, that should work. I quick checked that with the chapter start in the game and the "good" answers in EP 19/20 are green highlighted. The only "issue" is that you can not switch it with my walkthrough button, but that's it.

SO i have to play with your WT mod till EP. 18 and then SAVE . And then delete your WT mod and patch Chris's WT mod and play EP. 19 - 20 ??

:D

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
SO i have to play with your WT mod till EP. 18 and then SAVE . And then delete your WT mod and patch Chris's WT mod and play EP. 19 - 20 ??

:D
It should be fine as Koga3's WT switch was for EP 1-18 to turn it on and off at will, from Ep 19-20 the green answers are best points and hard-coded into the script files

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It should be fine as Koga3's WT switch was for EP 1-18 to turn it on and off at will, from Ep 19-20 the green answers are best points and hard-coded into the script files
I'm already makeing them also "switchable"...

Edit:
Here my first test version for the "cheat only" Mod.
(link removed / KoGa3)

I integrate that now also into my second one with the music and post it on the main page when finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
Jun 6, 2018
I'm already makeing them also "switchable"...

Edit:
Here my first test version for the "cheat only" Mod.

I integrate that now also into my second one with the music and post it on the main page when finished.

I haven't tried it, so how's the TEST version? :eek:

scratchjay

Dec 9, 2019
KoGa3 , Not sure if it's just me, but I have installed your mod in the game folder, started a new playthrough, and can't get your mod to pop up. I ran your previous mod on the last build, but can't even get the option to turn anything on in this one. Any ideas on why I don't see your mod button overlay?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 , Not sure if it's just me, but I have installed your mod in the game folder, started a new playthrough, and can't get your mod to pop up. I ran your previous mod on the last build, but can't even get the option to turn anything on in this one. Any ideas on why I don't see your mod button overlay?
Here are some hints for installing my Mod Link. It's from the previous version, but the installation is still the same. I hope this helps you.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
many thanks for your effort.
that's a really great job.
I thank you for the update and Android port too.
Amazing (y)

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Chrisdarock19 thx so much for the mod, i have a question on this particular choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find that chosing the second option gives more point and not make Jenna bitch about giving Jolina more attention in the car, so is there like some other reason for chosing first one like some hidden submissive points or something like that, cuz it decreases points considerably. Or it was just a mistake? just wanted to clarify on it cuz if i can i wanna avoid my harem bitching about who got more attention :ROFLMAO: