Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i had the incest mod-hoping it would let me play until i hit ep 20... needless to say-i had to download the game again.
Ah, ok. Still not sure if that caused your problem with the missing game quick menu, but reinstalling the game is maybe a good try. If that still don't work I can make a complete version with integrated Mod from the compressed download. But even that thing has already nearly 1GB and would take some time to reupload with my Mod again...

Edit:
Here the complete/compressed version with integrated Mod EP20c_cheat (~905MB):

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah, ok. Still not sure if that caused your problem with the missing game quick menu, but reinstalling the game is maybe a good try. If that still don't work I can make a complete version with integrated Mod from the compressed download. But even that thing has already nearly 1GB and would take some time to reupload with my Mod again...
I'll try.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

Edit:
Here the complete/compressed version with integrated Mod EP20c_cheat (~905MB):
works. but i'd suggest an option to let us type in the number of points.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this but...
Download Mod only version EP20b_audio
(walkthrough/cheating and "QuickMusic", 101MB)

Can someone tell me what does it mean audio or QuickMusic? I mean what does audio or music do?
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry to write a new comment after the one i made up, but this is a different thing.
I was wondering but the walkthorugh is only active from chapter 20? If I play a new game, there is no walkthorugh?
If I'm wrong, how is it activated from the start of the game? And if not, could you add that too?
Thank you

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi guys sorry to ask this but...
Download Mod only version EP20b_audio
(walkthrough/cheating and "QuickMusic", 101MB)

Can someone tell me what does it mean audio or QuickMusic? I mean what does audio or music do?
Thank you
Sorry to write a new comment after the one i made up, but this is a different thing.
I was wondering but the walkthorugh is only active from chapter 20? If I play a new game, there is no walkthorugh?
If I'm wrong, how is it activated from the start of the game? And if not, could you add that too?
Thank you
No problem, I'll try to answer the questions:

The only difference between both Mod versions is that the one with audio has additional background music integrated. And with an in game audio player (="QuickMusic", it's just a funny name from me for this), the tracks can be played/changed. I have also "tagged" these tracks according to different moods (happy, sad, thrilling...), so you can select them according the actual game scene.

My Mod download includes a walkthrough for all chapters. From chapters 1-18 I have integrated the already existing one (but hidden by default) from the original game. For the last two chapters 19 and 20 there has been no walkthrough so far. Thankfully Chrisdarock19 took pity on us and made a patch for these two missing chapters, which I integrated later in my Mod as well (you dont have to download the patch anymore).

Infos to my walkthrough: Like most of my Mod functions, you can turn it on/off while playing. Also it's deactivated by default! (I had to do that because of the chapter selection of the game, so you must activate it in my Mod menu)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, brothers. This is the first time for me going to try a mod for the gamne, since Zoey Raven pulled out of the .pdf WT making.

It points to the decisions that will make you score the most with the chars, right? That's what I'm looking for...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
does it have gallery and incest mod in it if not maybemake this
No, neither is present. The game itself has a gallery (until episode 18, 19 to 20 in progress). And incest doesn't make sense in this game for me. Maybe it was meant for that at the very beginning, but in the meantime it definitely does not fit to the story, many dialogues would sound wrong. So adapting that now would change the game completely.

There is (was) already an incest patch for it from another modder - and for this very reason modding this game is not very desired in the main game thread. I'm even thinking about to stop my mod again as well because of this dislike there. Well, now I know why most modders gave up on this game again...

But you can look here, this guy is trying a new incest mod + walkthrough. But he also has to rewrite some of the story because it does not fit in the original one...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/GalleryMenu.rpy", line 508, in script call
call expression "startanyepisodegal" from _call_expression_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 7633, in script call
call expression "ep"+str(persistent.ph_gal_ep)+"galscene"+str(persistent.ph_gal_sc) from _call_expression_2
call expression "ep"+str(persistent.ph_gal_ep)+"galscene"+str(persistent.ph_gal_sc) from _call_expression_2
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep19galscene1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\g18\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\g18\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep20-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep20
Sun May 23 04:00:03 2021
```

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\g18\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\g18\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep20-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep20
Sun May 23 04:00:03 2021
```
There seems to be a problem with the gallery in the main game code. When you start the gallery for EP19 or EP20 (there is a message that there are no entries so far for these episodes!) then the error is shown up. I tried that with a fresh game install without any Mod - I got the same error message.

As far as I know there is no gallery content for these episodes from the developers yet, you better only use the gallery for EP1 to EP18 so far.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How does this work for Android?
I've made an own Android port from the game with my Mod already integrated, you can find it on my main page (the last download option).
But be aware that
a) I'm not that expert on Android
b) my Mod is not that good to operate on small screens/touch. Well, it works...

Last edited:

cb863

May 21, 2021
sorry if this is a dumb question but am i correct the susp section on the additional cheats section mean suspicion points? and can you break down who exactly who each one correlates to and what effect it has on the story? again sorry if its a dumb question but im new to playing these games

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
sorry if this is a dumb question but am i correct the susp section on the additional cheats section mean suspicion points? and can you break down who exactly who each one correlates to and what effect it has on the story? again sorry if its a dumb question but im new to playing these games
Yes, you are right. And there seems now to be already some consequences with these points in EP20, so far it's mostly if Katie suspects the MC's relationship to Jenna ("KsusJ").