Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I'm already adding it to my Mod files. A big thanks from me!
Ran into an error, wasn't there before the WT section was added.

Actually come to think of it, I restarted after installing the EP20 WT patch, so probably made a different choice from my non WT playthrough.
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 1401, in script
    if Katie_Will >= 1 and Jenna_will >= 1 and Monica_will >= 1:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 1401, in <module>
NameError: name 'Jenna_will' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep21
Sun Dec  5 23:02:48 2021
```

Last edited:
Reactions: Rp06061975

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ran into an error, wasn't there before the WT section was added.

Actually come to think of it, I restarted after installing the EP20 WT patch, so probably made a different choice from my non WT playthrough.
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep21
Sun Dec  5 23:02:48 2021
```
Thanks for the info, I'll check that

Reactions: RobNorthman

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Unfortunately it seems that the script file Chrisdarock19 used for his EP21 walkthrough is from an older game version/beta, there are many differences to the actual file. So far I re-uploaded my old Mod version again until this is solved. Sorry about that.

Edit:
In the meantime the WT for EP21 was reworked from Chrisdarock19, I already integrated it into my Mod files again.

Last edited:

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Just want to check is it now a complete MOD for the current game version with the music, cheating and walkthrough?

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Just want to check is it now a complete MOD for the current game version with the music, cheating and walkthrough?
Yep it's updated to current. Gallery is still stuck back at ep 18 though. Don't know if that part of the mod has been discontinued but everything else is up to date.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yep it's updated to current. Gallery is still stuck back at ep 18 though. Don't know if that part of the mod has been discontinued but everything else is up to date.
The gallery is a feature from the game itself, but isn't updated so far.

BadAttitude

Nov 12, 2021
First post. I just wanted to thank you for the awesome mod. still trying to learn to use it. just a quick question what is SUSP points for. Sorry if this has been answered already

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
First post. I just wanted to thank you for the awesome mod. still trying to learn to use it. just a quick question what is SUSP points for. Sorry if this has been answered already
Sorry for the late feedback.
The Susp. points in the More cheating are "Suspicious Points".

Example:
JsusM means that Jenna is suspicious about Monica to have a relationship with us (MC)
(and is probably getting more jealous about that and stops the relationship with us at some point)

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Does this mod only work for the last chapter ?
No it works from the beginning, just have to select the Mod menu just after you start the game and click on the WT: off to turn it to WT ON for the walkthrough. But when I restart the game and reloaded a save game at this scene below you have click on the WT:On to WT:Off and back again. Just tried it and it works. I hope that helps. The first choice look like this from the game:

screenshot0001.png

So of course you select the not red choice. I hope that all helps. That just how it works for me.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
No it works from the beginning, just have to select the Mod menu just after you start the game and click on the WT: off to turn it to WT ON for the walkthrough. But when I restart the game and reloaded a save game at this scene below you have click on the WT:On to WT:Off and back again. Just tried it and it works. I hope that helps. The first choice look like this from the game:

View attachment 1548406

So of course you select the not red choice. I hope that all helps. That just how it works for me.
Ok ty I will try this out after.

***edit**** tried it out earlier works great just had to delete an extra "episode 21.rpy file" that was included with the game for some reason

Last edited:

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Ok ty I will try this out after.

***edit**** tried it out earlier works great just had to delete an extra "episode 21.rpy file" that was included with the game for some reason
I have not deleted that as I do not know what that is for yet. Please wait for what KoGa3 the developer of the mod says.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello KoGa3

I have two quick questions about your mod:

View attachment 1549277

Thank you in advance.
Hi. These two files exists already in the main game installation, but they are - I think - forgotten copies from the developers. They are also in the .../game/ folder, where you have to put my modded files (and overwrite some exising ones).

Info: a Ren'Py game usually searches only in the .../game/ folder (and sub folders!) for these game related files, not in the base folder where the Windows .exe files are.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Hi. These two files exists already in the main game installation, but they are - I think - forgotten copies from the developers. They are also in the .../game/ folder, where you have to put my modded files (and overwrite some exising ones).

Info: a Ren'Py game usually searches only in the .../game/ folder (and sub folders!) for these game related files, not in the base folder where the Windows .exe files are.
Thank you for your answer.