Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Hey KoGa3 - cheers for the good work.
Even so I gotta ask. The descriptions are somewhat wonky for this mod, but - is it safe to assume that both downloads include a walkthrough + a cheat mod? Wheres as the larger size download has audio files included - correct? Cheers, just needed to clarify this :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3 - cheers for the good work.
Even so I gotta ask. The descriptions are somewhat wonky for this mod, but - is it safe to assume that both downloads include a walkthrough + a cheat mod? Wheres as the larger size download has audio files included - correct? Cheers, just needed to clarify this :)
Hi. Yes, the only difference is the additional music between the two Mod versions (I call this music player/jukebox addon "QuickMusic" in the second one)
2022-01-08 09_15_02-[Cheat Mod] - [Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Where the Heart is - Walkthrough_Cheating...jpg

smuuv44

Apr 15, 2019
Hi,

Is there anyway I can use the music portion of your mod with the WT+Incest Dr Addy Mod?

Thanks

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi,

Is there anyway I can use the music portion of your mod with the WT+Incest Dr Addy Mod?

Thanks
Sorry for the late response. It's probably not full working, but you can try the following (but I havn't tested that):
1. Install the main game
2. Install my Mod
3. Install the Mod from Dr Addy

This will probably overwrite "my" walkthrough and my Mod menu button. But you can open my Mod menu also with the shortcut "Shift" + "k" in the game and there actually shoul appear a "activate the Mod" when loading a game in the quick menu. The cheating of the game points should also still work, but of course my WT button is not working anymore (but the WT from Dr Addy should now be active anyway). And there you actually should be able to activate the "QuickMusic" function from my Mod, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: smuuv44

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is there anyway to add the incest back into this version as an alternate one for the future?
Sorry, but no. There is another mod who tries to integrate such content. But for me the main game is not made for that, I therefore won't do an incest version from my Mod.
KoGa3 am i missing something here? this is for 19 as shown but also 20 and 21 View attachment 1707502
No, you aren't missing something here. The gallery is from the main game, but is not updated yet from the developer for the last two episodes so far.

Reactions: Munkieshines

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Using your mod I don't seem to be getting all the points at the end of each chapter (as early as the first time when you can see them I'm already short a point for Monica, and it just get worse the further into the game I get) is this normal. I thought the walkthrough would allow to get all the available points. Any help is welcome.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Using your mod I don't seem to be getting all the points at the end of each chapter (as early as the first time when you can see them I'm already short a point for Monica, and it just get worse the further into the game I get) is this normal. I thought the walkthrough would allow to get all the available points. Any help is welcome.
Am I the only one with this issue?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Am I the only one with this issue?
Hi. Sorry for the late response. And I'm afraid I probably won't be a big help with this. I still do the Mod updates and integrate the walkthrough suggestions from Chrisdarock19. But (this probably will sound strange): I myself haven't played the game quite some time now, only do quick checks for my Mod anymore. Also the WT recommendations up to part 18 are from the developer himself, I "only" integrate/activate them.

But: as far as I can tell there is no "best route" for the game anymore! At some point, especially beginning with part 18/19 I think (but probably already earlier), you must choose which girl you want to follow since the game isn't a harem one. That will also mean when choosing a "good choice" for a girl is maybe a "bad one" for the others...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, it is a test version, didn't notice that at first. That's fine, I will also wait for the full version myself. Thank you for saving me the time to download this one.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does the android basic port contain the WT & Cheat mod as it just says audio in the description?
The Andoid port has the "EP21a_audio" Mod variant included, which has all features including WT and cheating. But I will rename that in the next update to "audioWT" to make it more clear.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Will this work well with DrAddy's IC patch? Want to make sure before I DL one or both of them. Thanks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hi, it seems the choice colors disappear after i load a save. any fix?
Sorry, have overseen your post
After loading an older save or using the "Start any episode" game feature the WT is disabled. You can turn it on again by pressing the WT button in the info screen on top here:
Or, if the info screen is deactivated, you can do that also in my Mod menu in the "More cheating" page (you get there by pressing the Mod menu button on the buttom of the screen or the shortcut key "Shift"+"k"):