Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, don't know if Chrisdarock19 is making a WT for this episode, too. If so I add that of course into my Mod then again. But so far the walkthgrough function in my Mod is only for the episodes 1-20.
Hopefully they do, as personally speaking, the walkthrough feature is my fav of the mods.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Well, don't know if Chrisdarock19 is making a WT for this episode, too. If so I add that of course into my Mod then again. But so far the walkthgrough function in my Mod is only for the episodes 1-20.
Sorry, sir, but your mod walkthrough function is only working for episodes 19 and 20. At least the walkthrough/cheating only version.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Sorry, sir, but your mod is only working for episodes 19 and 20. At least the walkthrough/cheating only version.
Short note from me:
The walkthrough is DISABLED by default in my Mod (had to do that because of the "Start Any Episode" game feature). So you have to enable the walkthrough function if you want it. That can be done anytime while playing the game in my Mod menu or you can also switch it On/Off with the top right "WT" button in my info screen (when enabled).

Reactions: KoGa3

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Waiting with bated breath, I bet this update is going to be absolutely bonkers.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Waiting with bated breath, I bet this update is going to be absolutely bonkers.
When I mouse overed chrisdarock's name yesterday it said he was currently watching this thread, so since he's made no response or update since then, chances are he's not going to.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you very much for you mod version.. Love you bro...but i hope you will soon also add walkthrough guide attached with ep 21...

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
When I mouse overed chrisdarock's name yesterday it said he was currently watching this thread, so since he's made no response or update since then, chances are he's not going to.
Updated Ep 21 best answer for points sent to KoGa3.

As this isn't a harem game it's getting tricky in game to keep all LI's happy and gain all points! Multiple saves are going to be needed it seems.