Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Chrisdarock19 thx so much for the mod, i have a question on this particular choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find that chosing the second option gives more point and not make Jenna bitch about giving Jolina more attention in the car, so is there like some other reason for chosing first one like some hidden submissive points or something like that, cuz it decreases points considerably. Or it was just a mistake? just wanted to clarify on it cuz if i can i wanna avoid my harem bitching about who got more attention :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: damien_sensei

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You are getting this wrong. The Jolina teaching menu is after the "make her watch" or "let her have a turn" menu. So you can let Jenna have her turn and still have Jolina teach Jenna.

And still get the +15 Jenna points when letting Jenna try after Jolina teaches her.

Your way is actually making us lose 12 Jenna points because we get -4 for making her watch and we don't get the +8 for letting Jenna take her turn. And we upset Jenna and she complains to us when we get in the car.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
You are getting this wrong. The Jolina teaching menu is after the "make her watch" or "let her have a turn" menu. So you can let Jenna have her turn and still have Jolina teach Jenna.

And still get the +15 Jenna points when letting Jenna try after Jolina teaches her.

Your way is actually making us lose 12 Jenna points because we get -4 for making her watch and we don't get the +8 for letting Jenna take her turn. And we upset Jenna and she complains to us when we get in the car.
My bad.

KoGa3 Episode 20.rpy needs an edit.

Looks like green the choice at line 5311 (Make her watch) needs to be moved to line 5327 (Let her have a turn). The #note at line 5403 must have confused me.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
My bad.

KoGa3 Episode 20.rpy needs an edit.

Looks like green the choice at line 5311 (Make her watch) needs to be moved to line 5327 (Let her have a turn). The #note at line 5403 must have confused me.
Thanks for the info, I made a quick patch for my Mods so far.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This mod doesnt work for me. I started a new game but it doesn't greenlight the choices or says what does that choices do

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
This mod doesnt work for me. I started a new game but it doesn't greenlight the choices or says what does that choices do
The note in the OP mentions the built in walkthrough of the game (only for Episodes 1-18) this has choices that give points in white, neutral choice grey and bad choice/lose points in red.

The WT for EP19/20 show choice with points in green, neutral/bad in white.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The note in the OP mentions the built in walkthrough of the game (only for Episodes 1-18) this has choices that give points in white, neutral choice grey and bad choice/lose points in red.

The WT for EP19/20 show choice with points in green, neutral/bad in white.
Short note from me:
The walkthrough is DISABLED by default in my Mod (had to do that because of the "Start Any Episode" game feature). So you have to enable the walkthrough function if you want it. That can be done anytime while playing the game in my Mod menu or you can also switch it On/Off with the top right "WT" button in my info screen (when enabled).

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
can i increase points with this?
Sorry, I have overseen your question.
The answer is yes, this is one of the main features of my Mod. You can also change some important game choices/variables while playing, too. But of course you have to be careful and better save before doing that, changing that things "manually" is always a bit risky and can cause problems later.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry, I have overseen your question.
The answere is yes, this is one of the main features of my Mod. You can also change some important game choices/variables while playing, too. But of course you have to be careful and better save before doing that, changing that things "manually" is always a bit risky and can cause problems later.
Awesome... That uren has never worked for me. No problem. How can you change these things.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Awesome... That uren has never worked for me. No problem. How can you change these things.
Well, you have to install my Mod...
Just kidding, in my Mod menu you can increase/decrease the points with the "+" "-" buttons, you can see that in the Mod preview pics on my main page.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i don't see the cheat menu.
Sorry, there is something wrong. Under your screenshot the complete area with the "game quick menu" is missing. I don't know if this is due to your display settings, caused by another Mod or is from your screenshot. Maybe try switching the game to windowed mode and look if the missing area is displayed then.

1182058_Where_The_Heart_Is_4_24_2021_5_35_45_AM___KoGa3.png

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry, there is something wrong. Under your screenshot the complete area with the "game quick menu" is missing. I don't know if this is due to your display settings, caused by another Mod or is from your screenshot. Maybe try switching the game to windowed mode and look if the missing area is displayed then.

View attachment 1160386
windows. the only mods i have are yours.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 1160386
i had the incest mod-hoping it would let me play until i hit ep 20... needless to say-i had to download the game again.