Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [S1Beta] [KoGa3]

t727

Jan 4, 2018
yay! I managed to post during the backup :p
Even though the WT isn't updated for EP22 I was kind of expecting the WT options would work for the previous episodes and the intro which is doesn't.
The mod is active since I see the extra option of meddling with the text size and etc.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
yay! I managed to post during the backup :p
Even though the WT isn't updated for EP22 I was kind of expecting the WT options would work for the previous episodes and the intro which is doesn't.
The mod is active since I see the extra option of meddling with the text size and etc.
Hi. Not sure what causes the issue here, actually the WT should still work in EP1-21. Please check if the red "activate Mod menu" is shown in the quick menu at the buttom of the screen, please press it. Or try to disable/enable the WT once again, maybe this brings back the walkthrough recommendations again also.

Reactions: Eros_ and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Hi. Not sure what causes the issue here, actually the WT should still work in EP1-21. Please check if the red "activate Mod menu" is shown in the quick menu at the buttom of the screen, please press it. Or try to disable/enable the WT once again, maybe this brings back the walkthrough recommendations again also.
Thanks, this solved the issue!
It did however complain I had started a game from a save which I hadn't :/
I never saved the during when I was playing and noticed the hints didn't work.
However this would've created auto saves, perhaps your mod check for those as well?

A suggestion if you don't mind is to put the alt+shift+m short cut in the readme (Install Mod EP22__WhereTheHeartIs)
I saw it in the help menu which I usually doesn't access often but it stuck out from the others but curiosity took the better of me and then the "activate mod menu" showed as you suggested.

Reactions: KoGa3

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Sorry KoGa3, but i'm not capable to find a new attribute for your "quickness" on mod release...
Happy Easter.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
keep getting this tried both mods multiple times i must be doing something wrong any ideas? also tried other guys mod

Jul 16, 2017
I have the same issue the WT works for the preview episodes but when the progress reaching the Ep 22,nothing seems to work no Marked Green choices,no nothing,i tried to turn it "off" and "On" but i still get nothing. :confused:
It seems i can't get it to work.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
keep getting this tried both mods multiple times i must be doing something wrong any ideas? also tried other guys mod
Hi. Seems you have put my Mod files into the wrong place. You probably put the Zip into the .../game/ folder and extracted it into a new sub-folder. But the Mod files/folders must be in the game folder and overwriting the existing ones from the main game. Better you delete the Mod-subfolders again and install it onesmore according the install infos:

- install the main game first
- download and extract the Zip temporarily elsewhere (eg in the download folder)
- go into the new Mod subfolder and move all files and the music folder (when using the AudioWT Mod variant) into your "game" folder (probably .../WhereTheHeartIs-Ep22-win/game/), overwriting the existing ones.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
Hi. Seems you have put my Mod files into the wrong place. You probably put the Zip into the .../game/ folder and extracted it into a new sub-folder. But the Mod files/folders must be in the game folder and overwriting the existing ones from the main game. Better you delete the Mod-subfolders again and install it onesmore according the install infos:

- install the main game first
- download and extract the Zip temporarily elsewhere (eg in the download folder)
- go into the new Mod subfolder and move all files and the music folder (when using the AudioWT Mod variant) into your "game" folder (probably .../WhereTheHeartIs-Ep22-win/game/), overwriting the existing ones.
so i put all the files in one at a time?

vexx94

May 14, 2017
The cheats don't work, or rather there's no quick menu and yes, the quick menu is on in preferences

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The file only has the modified files for episode 19 to 21. No files for 1-18. Why the fuck do we need to do a puzzle to get the walkthrough for the most current version?