jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You just have sex with one main character, its in this update. Have sex with several side-girls though.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i feel going for the harem path will bite the mc in the end big time. Wonder if you end up seducing elaine aswell :p

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hmmm... Well I figured out how to add scenes to Lain's gallery. I might just add those from 8-11 if he doesn't next update... Got Monica's done for 8-10 (he doesn't have place holders for day 11 yet obviously... I should be able to add those as well but want to finish his patreon only ones 8-10 first)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well. So we picked a cherry in this final version.

Okay, gonna be completely honest here, it was a bit underwhelming. It was anti-climactic.
Not as special as I expected, not as long, not as many renders, not as much great, hot writing.

I mean, it was in no way bad, but it seemed to be no more than a regular fuck with one of the non-primary girls.

In fact, the sex with Debbie or Wanda was hotter in my opinion.

This is still complaining at an incredibly high level, but fe. the Monica scene with the massage etc was also way hotter and that didn't even have penetrative sex.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hey everyone!

I had some free time today so I decided to merge ALL current walkthroughs into one text file!

Gone is the map that had every seperate walkthrough for every episode in it! (Atleast for me :D)

@UncleVT maybe you can update the walkthrough section with this one, so that people can continue to add walkthroughs for upcoming episodes to it.

Without further ado, I present you the complete walkthrough: Episode 1 to 11!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yet. I'm still in the process of persuading CG to add futa. :cool::sneaky:
Honestly, any of that sort of stuff being added mid game doesn't make much sense to me. If it was there to begin with fine, people could choose whether to play it or not based on whether they like that stuff, but IMO most of those things are deal breakers that would cause a lot of fans to completely drop the game unless there was a way to completely toggle it off so you never see it. I know that would be the case for me and I like this game.

Same type of deal if he started adding people with radically different body types (like cartoonishly massive boobs, 2 foot long dicks, pregnancy, etc). Some people are into that but it should be in there from the start if you're going to do it IMO.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Well. So we picked a cherry in this final version.

Okay, gonna be completely honest here, it was a bit underwhelming. It was anti-climactic.
Not as special as I expected, not as long, not as many renders, not as much great, hot writing.
I mean, it was in no way bad, but it seemed to be no more than a regular fuck with one of the non-primary girls.
As much as I hate to complain about this game that I love, I agree with you. I thought maybe it was [redacted]'s attitude finally wearing thin on me, so I'm glad you saw it too. With all due respect to CheekyGimp, I think it was a mistake not to have MC/[redacted] consummate things after the party, considering how "meh" this scene comes across. I loved the quip she makes about wanting to fuck after they made love - it just would have been great to see her get fucked as well. :p Deadlines are a bitch sometimes.

In fact, the sex with Debbie or Wanda was hotter in my opinion.
To be fair, nobody fucks like crazy does. :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes