ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Monica was involved..not in person..but in spirit as the scenes with Elaine/Bella and Jolina showed..so it furthered the narrative and caused us plebian guttersnipe of the Pirateship F95 to go crazy speculating..Cheeky did his job well..again.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I never thought it was Lily. I just said wouldn't that be a shocker .I have and always will say the second woman is Jolina until Cheeky reveals the truth.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
can you not get to any mega links or just mine? Weird, I was going to recreate it with better compressed images anyway(bas's crunched version is about half my size...). I can upload to workupload also when done...

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
can you not get to any mega links or just mine? Weird, I was going to recreate it with better compressed images anyway(bas's crunched version is about half my size...). I can upload to workupload also when done...
it worked. my internet was behaving oddly. i couldnt open any mega links. but then i reset my internet connection it started to work like a charm. thanks man. sorry for troubling you. i am a great admirer of your works. keep up the service. thanks

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay i finally finished this updates. Had started over entirely to change some choices instead of using my saves.

Bella...Bella...Bella my god i need more of her those scenes was so hawt. Monica was the only top tier for me at first but after this update she dropped to mid tier in place of Bella.

As for Elaine i don't care what's she's plotting because as far as im concerned im plotting to fill every one of her holes.

Debbie and Lily got me. I was team katie at first but after starting over and going more for a harem route for the trio those 2 definitely made me regret not fooling around with them more.

As for Jenna im kinda turned off by her a little now and Jolina was okay but I'll need some more from her. This was definitely a good update and can't wait for the next.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
it worked. my internet was behaving oddly. i couldnt open any mega links. but then i reset my internet connection it started to work like a charm. thanks man. sorry for troubling you. i am a great admirer of your works. keep up the service. thanks
and i just uploaded the smaller version and to workupload hehe. You're welcome.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
BTW I originally had you only able to select one of the girls to look at in that scene, but cheeky likes giving the player the ability to get all images and points i guess so he changed it... I was going for a you can't get a perfect play through thing :p

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
@Phalzyr Again I want to say I love your mod and am replaying the whole game with it. The one suggestion I have is to not have Zarah be related, even in the incest mod, for one, it doesn't really make sense for obvious reasons, but mainly because it really breaks the immersion with the incest mod with how sexually aggressive she is towards the MC. Just a thought for future versions.

Dec 29, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised to see my favourite gal Debbie return in all her glory, along with Lily and Katie at the beach. As amazing as our illustrious goddess Katie is, there's just something about Debbie that drives me wild. If Debbie were a main gal, then I would choose her over Katie. But as it stands now, I think that Katie is the better fit for the story so I'm happy to do my part to get Debbie together with the one she loves.

I had agreed to be the wingman for Debbie and talked her up to Lily at the party, as well as turned down Lily's advances when she came over to study. But that seems to have backfired a bit, as Lily seems to be more interested in me now that she thinks that I'm a gentleman for taking things slow with her. But at least Debbie got a decent kiss from Lily during the volleyball match, so that's some progress I think.

I'm almost tempted to say that Katie's writing is a bit inconsistent when it comes to you and other women, but I'm thinking that maybe she's just not sure what she really wants yet. At first she thought that it was hot that you fucked that mean girl at the party. But then later on in the park she tells you that she only wants girls to want you, not to have you. But now at the beach she seems to leaning more towards letting her girls get involved. So I'm not sure what she wants either.

Anyways, the new Debbie scene where you get to spend some alone time with her is my favourite part of the game so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes