ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What the hell is wrong with Wanda AND Angel? Get both of them pregnant!

Think BIG!
if they are both up for it i'm OK with that idea :p just decided i want a sub wife(Wanda) after this update because Katie's attitude is starting to wear thin finally...after all this time you'd think she'd take a chill pill finally..but she just comes off as a "too young for prime time" twit now...Monica i lost interest in..and Jenna i notice some psycho traits to her..the subversive kind...i think Jenna is the evil woman in all this..HAHAAA!!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Wasn't into Zahra from the very begining, but whatever she did with her hair earned a hard pass from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, now that things are moving on with Goddess,time to switch focus onto sweet psycho-spy (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
decided am gonna dump them ..take the money and shack up with Wanda or Angel :p probably Wanda because SHE'S PREGNANT!!! hehehe
Jolina
If you noticed during the"job interview"... someone missed a spot on the table... isn't that such a dizzy thing to do?
however! what if the task was a false-taks and to inherit yhe money.. all 3 must do the opposite? In a certain sense telling pops to fuck off would achieve his goal of MC growing a pair

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I just need more Monica in my life. She needs a hot beef injection, stat. But now that we aren't with the alpha/beta, it's time to check out the new glorious content.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Damn 1st time i play this and its fucking good. How to have sex with Monica? Always not enough drank or lust.
Get more lust? :D You can follow a walkthrough to see what options max her out or dload someones save that is at max relationships...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can't have sex with her yet as far as I know, that's later.
You can have oral sex with her, I don't think there is intercourse yet, but the ep11 oral part does have a check for lust + drink being over a certain number so was assuming he meant that???

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You can have oral sex with her, I don't think there is intercourse yet, but the ep11 oral part does have a check for lust + drink being over a certain number so was assuming he meant that???
Fairly certain he meant vaginal sex, even though oral and stuff like that are forms of sex, haha :p

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
i have talked about how i love this game cause of its teasing instead of just jumping it into it
but lately it feels like a lil too much
like ocassional teasing is the best but whats with these blue balls

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..did a playthrough with K+J+M all in the minus and all the other dames maxed..just in case i want to take the money and run..away with one of the side dames :p cover all your bases i always say :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
ok..did a playthrough with K+J+M all in the minus and all the other dames maxed..just in case i want to take the money and run..away with one of the side dames :p cover all your bases i always say :D
You must be a glutton for punishment!

When a developer foists an NPC on me, I go for it! Avoids a lot of frustration!

Hence, Haley over Sandra, Dee over Elena or Jennifer, Melody over Rebecca or Sophie, Amanda over Kathy or Heidi, Mary over Simone or Andy, Christine over Jessica or Sonya, etc., etc.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Can't have sex with her yet as far as I know, that's later.
played so many games so i might be confused, but did you not have a picknick date on a farm grassland where you fucked? and then no fucking after that ?(yea I might mix with another game)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes