botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Once again, Lily made me LOL so hard I thought I would pass out. Even (or especially) her best friends fighting within 2 feet of her, and her attention never wavers from the MC's cock.

Didn't Jolina also tell the MC that the woman who used the computer was a MILF? That pretty much points at either Monica or Elaine (or possibly Bella).
Bella is just a few years older than the MC, she's way younger than Elaine. There's absolutely no reason to consider her a milf.
Heck, Jolina looks older than she does.

They look to be in their 50's.Monica and Zarah in their late 50's. Which one of the 4 do you think looks the youngest?
You have absolutely no ability to guess somebodies age. Apart from a few Hollywood stars, there isn't a woman in her late fifties who looks like Monica.
There's nothing sagging here, not even her deliciously ample boobs.
Zarah could maybe be in her early fifties, but considering she has next to no wrinkles, she's kept herself in fantastic form, not to mention that her body would look good on most ladies in their late to middle thirties.

Honestly, I don't mean to be an asshole, but I have absolutely no idea where you get these ages from.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How to turn ON incest mode ?
I'm pretty sure there isn't an incest patch for this game, at least not an official one.
Didn't Jolina also tell the MC that the woman who used the computer was a MILF? That pretty much points at either Monica or Elaine (or possibly Bella).
There's someone else you're not listing here. It could have been Zarah.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Bella is just a few years older than the MC, she's way younger than Elaine. There's absolutely no reason to consider her a milf.

You have absolutely no ability to guess somebodies age. Apart from a few Hollywood stars, there isn't a woman in her late fifties who looks like Monica.
There's nothing sagging here, not even her deliciously amble boobs.
Zarah could maybe be in her early fifties, but considering she has next to no wrinkles, she's kept herself in fantastic form, not to mention that her body would look good on most ladies in their late to middle fifties.

Honestly, I don't mean to be an asshole, but I have absolutely no idea where you get these ages from.
Well i'm 63 years old so I guess i've seen my fair share of women.Been married twice ,lived with some more and dated a lot. It all depends on how well they take care of their self and how hard of life they have had and genetic genes.

Reactions: Baxonius

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How to turn ON incest mode ?
Put incest patch in game folder called game
It's not a patch. It's a mod. It adds incest by changing character relations to change it into an incest game. It restores nothing.

I'm pretty sure there isn't an incest patch for this game, at least not an official one.
Indeed, because there's no incest.

Since MILF is Mother I'd Like to Fuck, age doesn't factor in. Only that the woman in question is a mother.
So far, I'm pretty sure only Monica is a milf in this game.

Since the MC is younger than all the older women, and most of them aren't mothers, then they're Cougars.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Probably the best adult game I've played thru so far. I started at episode 10 after someone mentioned it in a comment for another game. Took me by surprise and I love the writing, its so clever at times and funny as shit! Literally laughing out loud at times...
After update 12... there is much to discuss and I've read thru tons of comments here.
Some of the scenes with Katie became rushed it seems (last episodes).
Dizzy is really hard to figure out. MCs father left little evidence to use in order to figure out who it is. But no one available as of yet seems to really fit who it is. Unless someone is a con artist. None fit that profile really either. I'd have to guess that DIzzy hasn't been introduced yet regardless of popular opinion.
I've played the harem route so far and I'm sure I'll regret it and be required to start a new game and isolate my choices to a few girls, but for now I'm leaving the flood gates opened.

Much love to the community!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, where Wildt and I weren't connecting was he's added ~15 years to the age range I had figured for all the non-college aged women, and I thought he was saying Jolina looked like she was the oldest of the bunch.

@voyeurkind, I didn't include Zarah because I figured the phrase "mocha-skinned goddess" would have appeared in Jolina's description. But you're right, she could be involved too.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It's not a patch. It's a mod. It adds incest by changing character relations to change it into an incest game. It restores nothing.
It is effectively a mod, but it still restore something, the initial story of the game. Before Patreon banned incest, among other adult content, MC was returning to his mother and sisters. And obviously, after Patreon ban, it changed.
But nowadays using the mod isn't a right idea. The story have changed too much and it would need a lot of rewriting to bring back the incest.

On a side note, I really like how, even after his death, the bastard father is still messing with them. Giving to the MC reasons to feel bad for Elaine, and giving to Elaine reason for the MC to quit Monica... So, there's not need for the Remotex, we already know what was asked to Elaine. It also confirm my first thoughts, staying with the girls and letting Elaine lick MC ass is the best way to see her suffer like she deserve it.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It is effectively a mod, but it still restore something, the initial story of the game.
That comes after, if/when Cheeky releases the "FUCK YOU, PATREON!" version.
What we have now, is just a third-party mod that adds incest. It might seem like semantics, but it's the same as any mod that restores cut content from normal games. A mod that isn't official "canon" for that game, despite it restoring something that was originally intended to be a part of it.

Given how much the story was changed so early on it isn't an obvious case of "Mother/Landlady" Patreon appeasement, and actually works far better than pretty much every other game that hides the incest genre because it was changed so early in development.
The story has progressed with those changes, and works just fine without incest. Arguably it's better, because it sets it apart from the saturation of incest games and isn't worse off for it.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

There's nothing sagging here, not even her deliciously ample boobs.
Zarah could maybe be in her early fifties, but considering she has next to no wrinkles, she's kept herself in fantastic form, not to mention that her body would look good on most ladies in their late to middle thirties.

Have to agree. late fifties? No way.

Reactions: botc76 and scarfer

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Have to agree. late fifties? No way.
Well I live in the southern U.S. and I can Promise you there is women here in their late fifty's that look like that. I have a sister in law in her late 50's that does and she has a sister in her early 60's That I promise you looks better than Monica. I don't lie and if I ever say something that I find out isn't the truth .I look up that person and apologize.

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
Fuck, I haven't play all the release yet, but after reading the demands of the father to get away from Monica, I think in the end the father will be in the right here and at the end we will have to take the hard choice and forget all we have built with the girls to live a happy life (full of money).

All I could say I love the game this far.

I hate that my English suck, there is so much I could say about the game, but I'm to lazy to think how to write in English.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Fuck, I haven't play all the release yet, but after reading the demands of the father to get away from Monica, I think in the end the father will be in the right here and at the end we will have to take the hard choice and forget all we have built with the girls to live a happy life (full of money).

All I could say I love the game this far.

I hate that my English suck, there is so much I could say about the game, but I'm to lazy to think how to write in English.
Who cares about money when you can have a wonderful girl like the Goddess? ;)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes