xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Did you notice that Lily isn't even shown among the girls in the picture of the main post? For a main girl, she's not even there. And I can't wait for the next update, the story is getting pretty much interesting. I feel that the MC is interested in getting the heritage but I'm very interested to see how the hell is he going to fulfill the conditions of being away from Monica, Katie & Jenna? The father has the best private eye to spy on him!

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The gold digger can only be Monica, Bella or Elaine. Nobody else has knowledge of that stuff as far as we know.

I dont think its Lily, she isn't as dumb as she seems but there is no indication she and Elaine know each other or Lily knew the dad. Although her parents are doctors, so they could've known the dad (he was the patient) so perhaps Lily's parent(s) are the gold diggers. Lily's response to being called Dizzy was quite strong though, maybe thats her dads nickname or something.
You think Lily might be one of the gold-diggers?
yep, the evidence is just too damning. his dad refers to the gold digger as dizzy in a recording and then in the most recent updates one of the conversation choices with lily makes her flip her shit if you call her that. drops her fork in the image if you replay that part, her face goes to absolute shock the moment the MC says it. I'll bet when his dad got sick is when/how he met her since her parents are doctors and likely treated his dad until he died, cause there isn't any indication so far of how his dad met said person or how long he was screwing around with them and it also fits how curvy she is that jo mentions about the "milf" she saw using the computer in her coffee shop who also had short brown hair. furthermore it even says that elaine would have killed him even if he didn't have any money at all if she found out which makes me wonder if he wasn't trying to trade up to a younger model. i'm going to take a guess that, if it is lily, her demands to meet to get any money out of the inheritance is to seduce the MC and get him to knock her up.

Hmm, for me it seems Jolina's role in this matter could be the detective , any other suggestions ?
I've been pushing that theory for some time now. the moment the character was introduced it just reeked of spy/detective.

Only Elaine doesn't intend to fullfil her conditions.
It does match to what is said in the second recording the MC gets from his dad but I still have a suspicion she's straight up lying or it's actually part of her conditions to get any of the money by reconciling with him.

This was thoroughly discussed after a previous release, when a reference to Lily being called 'Dizzy' came up. But the theory was neither proved nor disproved. Actually, at the time, I thought that clue was pretty obvious. Maybe too obvious? Who knows? Red herrings do exist, as do actual clues.

Well, now it has been repeated, even more directly... The same rationale applies.

Eventually we'll find out. But until then... the discussions continue.
Well, wrong or right, I still firmly believe most the girls in this game know more than they've been letting on over the course of the story. Just the fact of how they all immediately start throwing themselves at the MC from the beginning sets off red flags. I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are gold diggers and you only find one that isn't out of the entire lot of them.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
drops her fork in the image if you replay that part, her face goes to absolute shock the moment the MC says it.
That's interesting but it's more of a reaction she would have if she didn't know you're the son of her "sugar daddy". If she knew and were trying to cheat you out of your part her reaction shouldn't be so drastic. That would rule her out of being the sender og the email.

Maybe it wasn't the gold digger that send the email. Maybe it was sent on behalf of your dad to fuck with you. Because if you never even thought of contacting Monica your condition would be trivial.

i'm going to take a guess that, if it is lily, her demands to meet to get any money out of the inheritance is to seduce the MC and get him to knock her up.
I thought about that too. It looks like your father was trying for some more offspring. With him calling Elaine a barren bitch and looking for younger women. But Lily is a bit hesitant to jump on your dick at first. Maybe she didn't know at the time tough.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I'm definitely leaning towards to Bella being the gold digger, her suddenly coming on to you after knowing you're trying to get your fathers money is beyond fucking shady.
Nah, she would have known he was loaded to begin with considering how long he was dating her sister. I think the conditions elaine has to meet are to reconcile with the son and it would explain why bella is making such an effort to weasel her way in and convince the mc to do that, failing that outcome she's trying to seduce him for her own ends as a backup plan to get her claws on some of the money.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
That's interesting but it's more of a reaction she would have if she didn't know you're the son of her "sugar daddy".
She doesn't know who the MC's dad is though. It's never been something that came up in a conversation with her, she could just have conditions set that says she has to seduce whoever it is that Katie is so interested in which just happens to be the MC.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nah, she would have known he was loaded to begin with considering how long he was dating her sister. I think the conditions elaine has to meet are to reconcile with the son and it would explain why bella is making such an effort to weasel her way in and convince the mc to do that, failing that outcome she's trying to seduce him for her own ends as a backup plan to get her claws on some of the money.
Didn't Elaine say that she wasn't going to fulfill her conditions because somethings are worth more than money or some thing like that? Or are you saying she was lying?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Didn't Elaine say that she wasn't going to fulfill her conditions because somethings are worth more than money or some thing like that? Or are you saying she was lying?
I'm saying there is a possibility she's lying since bella has been making overtures to seduce the mc on top of trying to make subtle hints for him to reconcile with her sister too. I'm not saying i'm 100% right though. It just seems like a red flag to me in the story.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm saying there is a possibility she's lying since bella has been making overtures to seduce the mc on top of trying to make subtle hints for him to reconcile with her sister too. I'm not saying i'm 100% right though. It just seems like a red flag to me in the story.
Why would MC's father make Elaine reconcile with his son as a condition when he didn't want Elaine socializing with him when they all lived together?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Why would MC's father make Elaine reconcile with his son as a condition when he didn't want Elaine socializing with him when they all lived together?
Because now he's dead and it'd be a twist of the knife into elaine for forcing her to drive him away while he was alive. It'd go to prove she's still a gold digging whore that only cares about the money. His dad is being depicted as a cruel, cold hearted bastard so that fits with his psychological state of mind to keep fucking with people. Also, the fact she's attempting to seduce the MC in a subtle fashion kinda indicates she isn't being entirely honest.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Because now he's dead and it'd be a twist of the knife into elaine for forcing her to drive him away while he was alive. It'd go to prove she's still a gold digging whore that only cares about the money. His dad is being depicted as a cruel, cold hearted bastard so that fits with his psychological state of mind to keep fucking with people. Also, the fact she's attempting to seduce the MC in a subtle fashion kinda indicates she isn't being entirely honest.
Hmm good point and a very interesting theory. It'd make sense as to why she's suddenly acting nice towards us if you don't her stories and why Bella wants you to be optimistic about making amends with her. Good thing I have a separate playthrough where I'm a complete dick to her who shows zero interest in making good with her. In making good with her the only benefit that I can see assuming your theory is correct is that we'd at least get to fuck her maybe but other than that it seems stupid to believe what she tells you. Like the Monica situation for example.

Reactions: bluehound36

delain

Jan 11, 2018
I have a couple of images missing from the latest episode, first was at the parking lot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some couple more were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these images and videos are called like K_E13S1_1 and Vid13S1_L_3 for example.

Anyone has any idea? I've tried searching them but seems noone has mentioned them. I also downloaded the file a second time thinking there could be a problem with the download but it seems it's fine. Could there be an issue with no.py because I've downloaded it from there both times.
Have the same issue, it's because of the mod.

Reactions: haidar

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
While he was an asshole I doubt your father wants to screw everyone over. He clearly had some more life goals and uses the inheritance to try and force people to have his way. What these are exactly we don't know yet. But we'll probably know more when Elaine tell us her condition from the will. Assuming she's going to tell the truth.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
it also fits how curvy she is that jo mentions about the "milf" she saw using the computer in her coffee shop who also had short brown hair.
That one doesn't register at all with me. I see no circumstance where Jolina, who is far older than Lily, would ever mistake Lily for a 'MILF'. Lily is a college student, after all, and contemporaneous with Katie and Debbie.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Some very well thought out scenarios right there, got me to thinking ....

As for the second gold digger - I'm still undecided, too many probables so the jury's still out on this.

Jolena as private eye on the other hand - now that really does make sense. She opened her shop mere weeks before the MC's arrival (preparing a base of operations), sent the email to MC thereby bringing him back to Monica and thus setting the stage in a controlled environment.
That way she has everything and everyone under observation.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Apr 2, 2019
That one doesn't register at all with me. I see no circumstance where Jolina, who is far older than Lily, would ever mistake Lily for a 'MILF'. Lily is a college student, after all, and contemporaneous with Katie and Debbie.
Well , IMHO, we can't be sure about that declaration made to the MC, if it was true or slightly changed by Jolina, because we would have the first real point in that case.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What
While he was an asshole I doubt your father wants to screw everyone over. He clearly had some more life goals and uses the inheritance to try and force people to have his way. What these are exactly we don't know yet. But we'll probably know more when Elaine tell us her condition from the will. Assuming she's going to tell the truth.
What if it was not Elaine who was barren, but the father who was not fertile anymore. Forcing Elaine to have his grandon and raising it in the way he would have wanted his son raised, loveless, would sound exactly like something that dad might come up with....... If that is part of the plot remind me not to make an enemy out of cheeky, anyone who can come up with a plot like that I would not wish to hold a grudge against me. :p

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It's possible she wasn't close enough to her to notice how young she is and is only assuming how old she appeared from far away. The thing that bugs me so much about Jo is that the only way she gives out any information at all is by luring the MC into a date and having yet another woman in the story trying to seduce him. So she could be throwing out misinformation since odds are good she works for the detective agency that's spying on him and knows he runs the chance of getting lots of money. Either way, Lily wouldn't have reacted so badly to being called a name as simple as Dizzy unless someone had called her that before on a recurring basis and quite possibly in a derogatory manner. Since his dad was a complete asshole, he might have referred to her as that as an insult about her personality. If it wasn't her at the cafe though, the only other likely candidates would have to be elaine (but she wouldn't need to since she has a home computer), monica is the other but since she likely has nothing to do with the will she may just being pulling a fast one on the MC since her business is starting to seriously fail and wants to try and get her hooks in him for any inheritance he might end up with not realizing he'll lose it by staying with her and her daughters.

Unlikely. Seems unlikely, since the MC loses points with Lily, if he cums inside her.
Replay the scene with her in the recent update and if you follow through correctly on the sex scene with her in the shower, she'll ride the mc and even tell him to cum inside of her.

The problem here is Lily says her parents are both surgeons. Surgeons don't treat patients long term. They cut and run on to the next job.
How do you figure that exactly? All Surgeons are Physicians so odds are likely his dad would rather his healthcare provider be the same person that operates on him considering how wealthy he was. Since she says both of them are doctors AND surgeons while at her place then flips over a solitary word like dizzy just seems really off.

magus448

May 22, 2018
It's possible she wasn't close enough to her to notice how young she is and is only assuming how old she appeared from far away. The thing that bugs me so much about Jo is that the only way she gives out any information at all is by luring the MC into a date and having yet another woman in the story trying to seduce him. So she could be throwing out misinformation since odds are good she works for the detective agency that's spying on him and knows he runs the chance of getting lots of money. Either way, Lily wouldn't have reacted so badly to being called a name as simple as Dizzy unless someone had called her that before on a recurring basis and quite possibly in a derogatory manner. Since his dad was a complete asshole, he might have referred to her as that as an insult about her personality. If it wasn't her at the cafe though, the only other likely candidates would have to be elaine (but she wouldn't need to since she has a home computer), monica is the other but since she likely has nothing to do with the will she may just being pulling a fast one on the MC since her business is starting to seriously fail and wants to try and get her hooks in him for any inheritance he might end up with not realizing he'll lose it by staying with her and her daughters.
Odd that Zarah was said to have short brown hair recently though.

Reactions: Demigawd
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes