cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I don't trust Elaine Becca and Jolina, they don't seem honest ... although maybe I just think so :x
Bella is my guess until proven otherwise. I've said it before she's conveniently been placing herself in a spot that no matter what? She'll get some benefit from whoever gets the inheritance.

She's hitting on the MC like crazy, she quit her job to live with Sis, being the O supportive sister, and of course if she just gets it herself.

Don't see it being Monica, Katie, or Jenna in anyway. I think the most that Monica is at fault with is possibly hooking up with the MC's mother? That's totally just a guess, nothing supportive of that idea.

Elaine seems to obvious. And Joeline is the only other one I'd even consider.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
with the end in the near future..and the updates needing massive content to deal with all the potential endings..i'd not try and stamp release dates on any of the upcoming updates...lets say "hopefully by the end of the month and no later than mid next" :p

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
From CheekyGimp website :

Hmm Any news about release of beta as week ended and weekend started ? 6h

Hi MG. "This week" includes the weekend. It's when I get most work done. Had a few errors during a run-through last night that I have to fix,. and then a couple hundred lines to write. But I will release a beta before the end of this week...

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017

Unlocked

Hey folks - Still at it. Hope to get the beta out late tonight /early tomorrow morning....
sorry about the short commentary but I want to stick at it instead of getting side-tracked with a long-winded message.

Not yet guys, but soon! So make you go pledge if you want to play it!

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018

Unlocked

Hey folks - Still at it. Hope to get the beta out late tonight /early tomorrow morning....
sorry about the short commentary but I want to stick at it instead of getting side-tracked with a long-winded message.

Not yet guys, but soon! So make you go pledge if you want to play it!
Thank you

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Bella is my guess until proven otherwise. I've said it before she's conveniently been placing herself in a spot that no matter what? She'll get some benefit from whoever gets the inheritance.

She's hitting on the MC like crazy, she quit her job to live with Sis, being the O supportive sister, and of course if she just gets it herself.

Don't see it being Monica, Katie, or Jenna in anyway. I think the most that Monica is at fault with is possibly hooking up with the MC's mother? That's totally just a guess, nothing supportive of that idea.

Elaine seems to obvious. And Joeline is the only other one I'd even consider.
Yep, Bella is mine one too was definitely getting weird vibes from her sometimes, not buying her nice act.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes