botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jenna's scene was much better than Katie's, hopefully the wine and dine version in the beach house will sort that out.
Really daring of our shy computer nerd.

While I would like to bang the hell out of Elaine, I actually prefer that she shows some restraint. In RL this would be quite twisted what the MC does (if you so choose), he's basically pushing all the right button on someone who is pretty vulnerable now, emotionally. That is of course if she is not just a lying, conniving bitch. So due to that, if she manages to restrain herself and the MC accepts, when we finally nail her, it will not be just on impulse and misplaced guilt coupled with grief.

What we've seen in the last few updates is Cheeky giving us moments of doubt about many characters. At least one with Monica, Elaine started out from a bad position already and her reaction if you ask about going for coffee is weird, similar with not divulging ALL of her motivations in regard to Dad's will.
Jolina comes out pretty bad as well, though maybe not as clear as others, her reaction to seeing the dad, the way she constantly claims you are too suspicious of people (fe. with knowing Jenna has a sister) and her dire financial situation, that all doesn't look good for her.
I might be slightly biased, because for me she is the least interesting character sexually, but there is definitive reason for doubt.
Which of course makes her dismissal of Zarah and Monica as the email-milfs slightly questionable, but I would still count if as a point for the two of them being completely innocent. TBH, if Monica turns out to be behind some of the shit happening, that would be almost depressing.
I have to come back to Elaine, she seems sweet, vulnerable and I would love for that to be true, but otoh, she does fall for the MC awfully fast, given the circumstances and their history (of course there are valid possible explanations for that), she admits herself to holding back information, she doesn't want to visit the coffeeshop and her picture is the only one that isn't good enough for a clear identification.

After having seen Jenna's computer, I think she doesn't hide anything, given how important it is for her, MC would probably have seen some hints of sinister motives, while going through her files. Katie just doesn't have it in her character and her girls don't really have any motivation.
Same goes for Zarah in my book, I just see no motivation for her, apart from helping Monica and that doesn't seem to call for shady actions.

Bella's behaviour in this update pretty much convinced me that she is to be trusted, either that or she's a fantastic actress betraying both her sister and a guy she professes to love.

There are other reasons, too much to write about them all now, but for me, my money is on either Jolina being the gold digger or Elaine (though considering how frigging hot she is, that would make me a sad cookie ;-( )
Jolina makes a lot of sense, since she is the only one implicating a milf as the one sending the email.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It is clear already if this is an "harem" game in which you can go after every women in the game without consecuences, or if it´s a realistic one in which a mother is not going to be OK at all if you hit on her, her daughters, her employees, her business associate, etc.?
I do not think this is a harem game, there will be an explosion sooner or later, mark my words and every dialogue with the characters point to this. Everyone thinks they are exclusive except katies friends. Didn't you the MC comment at the end when Jenna said oh we are so honest to each other! "Shitt!!!"

Reactions: Argox and botc76

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I do not think this is a harem game, there will be an explosion sooner or later, mark my words and every dialogue with the characters point to this. Everyone thinks they are exclusive except katies friends. Didn't you the MC comment at the end when Jenna said oh we are so honest to each other! "Shitt!!!"
It's like a inverse harem game. You start out fucking a lot of girls, but eventually you are going to have a choice to make.

That choice might or might not lead to an ending with multiple girls (Katie, Lily, Debby), but there is no way the game ends with you being able to continue to fuck everyone.

As far as Jenna goes, anyone who really studied the images on her computer can tell that Jenna knows a lot more than she has let on.
For instance, the image she has from your laptop is from the morning Katie dry humped you on your bed. So she already knows you're involved with Katie as well. She has also been watching her mom's Laptop cam, so who knows what else she might have seen of you and Monica in bed. Finally there was an image that appeared to be Bella in Jolina's kitchen. Which means that there is definitely something to not trust about those two.

Apr 2, 2019
Didn't either, because in each chapter you got the option to decide, if you want go further or stop this "iamonlythinkingwithmycock"-path ;D

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019
It's like a inverse harem game. You start out fucking a lot of girls, but eventually you are going to have a choice to make.

That choice might or might not lead to an ending with multiple girls (Katie, Lily, Debby), but there is no way the game ends with you being able to continue to fuck everyone.

As far as Jenna goes, anyone who really studied the images on her computer can tell that Jenna knows a lot more than she has let on.
For instance, the image she has from your laptop is from the morning Katie dry humped you on your bed. So she already knows you're involved with Katie as well. She has also been watching her mom's Laptop cam, so who knows what else she might have seen of you and Monica in bed. Finally there was an image that appeared to be Bella in Jolina's kitchen. Which means that there is definitely something to not trust about those two.
Very nice conclusion about the image, some thoughts about making real sense.
According to Bella's Appearance:
First she's in the kitchen and wearing Jolinas neglite..
just compare it with the picture -nr. E10S1_20.jpg in Episode 10.
Second: For sure that she is also on the photo (right side of Jolina from my view and look at the photo standing at the cupboard).

Last edited:
Reactions: Outrider

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was my gut reaction when we first saw her, and even more so whenever she freaked out when you ask her out. But then she said it was because she thought you were asking her out with your girlfriend setting right there. Maybe she was lying? Not sure?

Feel like it's between her and Bella imo.

Reactions: Freezer14

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
So was this game intended to have monica as the mother from the beginning but was changed due to patreon? or is the true story her being mothers friend?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes