Apr 16, 2019
Am I the only one who gets off put by Jenna's skin color? Shes supposed to be so pale she looks like a zombie, but then her model has dark skin. Very light dark-skin, but still. After she does her tan once she gets a darker skin, nothing like the tan other girls have. Lily for example is white and has a very tanned skin.

At the pool, Ep14 scene, you'd think that with a mother like Monica her dad would be Julius on some takes, while on others its not as bad. Example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second pic is actually one of the best fitting ones for her on the game so far, skin color wise. Most of the time its something in between those two and looks kinda weird.

Ive seen something similar happen on another game and the dev said its because of the render light options, not that the actual model was supposed to be that dark.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Am I the only one who gets off put by Jenna's skin color? Shes supposed to be so pale she looks like a zombie, but then her model has dark skin. Very light dark-skin, but still. After she does her tan once she gets a darker skin, nothing like the tan other girls have. Lily for example is white and has a very tanned skin.

At the pool, Ep14 scene, you'd think that with a mother like Monica her dad would be Julius on some takes, while on others its not as bad. Example:

The second pic is actually one of the best fitting ones for her on the game so far, skin color wise. Most of the time its something in between those two and looks kinda weird.

Ive seen something similar happen on another game and the dev said its because of the render light options, not that the actual model was supposed to be that dark.
It might appear a bit too dark here and there, but I have seen chicks who were pale and did the bottle tans that do wind up looking a weird bronze compared to the ones with normal tans.

Reactions: Freezer14

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

It's just the lighting, I doubt very much Cheeky has different skins for the model he used.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Lily isn't white. She could pass for biracial or maybe even Latina. But I never thought, "oh yeah that's a white girl right there!" lol.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wait, what? Nothing about Lily strikes me as a 'white girl', even with a tan. Mixed parentage, maybe, but her features look more like a mix of black & Asian.

Debbie is a fairly tan white girl, but Lily, I don't think so.
I have to agree. Lily's face much less her tan shows she has other influences. I would think more asian/Philippine mixed. Given her curves and the depth of her tan too, I'd guess Phillippine/Columbian(or latino) mix. :D Cute face, built in tan, and more cushion for the push-in.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Keep in mind that she also used to be literally grey. Clearly she's got more than a few fuck ups in the art department.

Reactions: B2B2
Apr 16, 2019
Wait, what? Nothing about Lily strikes me as a 'white girl', even with a tan. Mixed parentage, maybe, but her features look more like a mix of black & Asian.

Debbie is a fairly tan white girl, but Lily, I don't think so.
Im Brazilian and around here that is exactly the skin color white tanned people get. Now, it is a tropical country so people getting very tanned like that is common, so I can see how you'd see it very differently when you are used to see that color on latin people or on some asian countries (like Mexico or Thailand, respectively).

It's just the lighting, I doubt very much Cheeky has different skins for the model he used.
Thats exactly what I said.

Keep in mind that she also used to be literally grey. Clearly she's got more than a few fuck ups in the art department.
Yeah, the literal zombie :p

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi All,

Really good progress over the weekend so here's where we stand:

Currently -what we have written for Episode 15 makes it the longest episode so far. And that is without the Katie content.

Based on that - one of the ideas considered was to push the Katie scenes until Episode 16. But as hinted at last time ...we have decided against this as it would be too long to wait for the Katie episode.

The other suggestion was to release the Katie content as part of a half-sized episode 3 weeks after the release of Episode 15. Based on where we are at currently, we've also decided against this as we feel a half episode for the Katie content would be stretching it out a bit...

So here's the plan. I'm going to release a "beta" version of Episode 15 this week. This will be be a full length episode without the Katie content. This may have a couple of errors , etc. and there will be some changes between this release and the final "official" release (i.e. you will need to replay when the "offical" Episode 15 is released.)

The final Episode 15 release (with Katie content) will probably end up being about 20% bigger than the previous largest episode. And based on some positive / unexpected progress already made on the Katie scenes (I'll go into more details about this closer to the release) I hope to get this out approx. 1.5 weeks after the beta version .

So you'll get your next fix of full-length WTHI this week (albeit a beta) and then a Super-size episode (with Katie) before the end of the month.

And for the next episode - I'll do a better job of planning out episode length so it doesn't become too big like this time.

Hope that's agreeable for all.

As usual let me know your comments, questions below.

Thanks,

CG

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh oh. Well, I'm okay with it and will just wait for the finished version, but I can already see the shitstorm brewing of people who will never read the announcement and complain about Katie not being in the update.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes