Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
If the girls find out you've been lying do you guys think that's the end with them? or we will get another chance?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz do you know (and can tell) which girls will be the big players in ep.16? I feel like I need a bit more hype.
April posted our Ep16 basic plans earlier in the forum https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-15-cheekygimp.10549/page-535#post-2646044
We are still on goal for all that and some interaction with Jenna possibly as a stretch goal (not guaranteed). Either way I can already say that I think you guys will have a very enjoyable Pre-Christmas update.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I mean Katie and her Sister
Can't give away too much, especially since it's all still in progress. :) We are trying to keep it semi-realistic, but I myself was pleasantly surprised how forgiving Cheeky felt some characters could be, but I wouldn't recommend coming clean unless you see a light at the end of the tunnel personally, if you enjoy romancing a lot without being neutered. (I do) :D

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I doubt it will be as big as the last, but it seems pretty sizeable so far.
Yep - Ep15 was pretty sizeable as it was a 1.5x episode (with a dev time to match). So excluding Ep15, this one should be similar in size to Ep13 & Ep14 (each of which were bigger than each previous episode). So in summary - it should be a pretty big episode.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
If the girls find out you've been lying do you guys think that's the end with them? or we will get another chance?
DON'T LET THEM FIND OUT. Generous Souls like us must act with the utmost secrecy! Carefully laid (hehe) tracks, meticulous planning, and the subtlest of nudges will lead to the harem end we all desire. Patience and Secrecy, my friend! And then we will enjoy the greatest reward!

You know the ol' saying: Cheaters always prosper (that is how that one goes, right? :unsure:)!

Sidenote: CheekyGimp, has anyone told you how nice you look today? Keep up the good work, you're doing great! I'm asking Santa for a harem end to Where the Heart Is, just thought I'd mention that here, no reason really. You're a gentleman and a scholar!

*Throws a dominant Amazon wearing a tight unitard to the Avagators* Here, Avaron, an early Christmas gift for you! Stay on Faithful Island and don't eat me!

thenewhurricane

Jul 17, 2018
Having run through the game nearly eight times now (big shout out to Cheeky and Co for making characters this interesting with an engaging story; I'm a proud Patron) and with the endgame approaching I wanted to take the opportunity to pointless speculate and fantasy book where the story is going. Below is a series of observations and/or how I think they'll influence the direction of the game. Feel free to dissect and call out anything that seems off base or totally wrong lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Having run through the game nearly eight times now (big shout out to Cheeky and Co for making characters this interesting with an engaging story; I'm a proud Patron) and with the endgame approaching I wanted to take the opportunity to pointless speculate and fantasy book where the story is going. Below is a series of observations and/or how I think they'll influence the direction of the game. Feel free to dissect and call out anything that seems off base or totally wrong lol.

Now that's a first post!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes