meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Guess I'm in love with a goddess

View attachment 494075

for having 1 of the best date nights ever made in adult VN! I could barely describe her personality. Maybe too lifelike? I never knew if I had to be joking or get romantically linked with Katie. Up to this date night, made to set free a damn firework of emotions, not only visual! Rather for its english humorous writing on dialogs. No mindful thinking in between! Just firing up words to keep tension on stage even when kidding with Francois. Very entertaining! Kudos to the dev(s)
This is what I like most in this game, you actually get to fall in love with all of the 3 main female charachters in the game eventually. Unlike a similar game, Foot of the Mountains, where I personally find everything that is not Melinda quite boring, here you develop a connection with both the two sisters and the aunt. They have different personalities and body type, but you get to love them all

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is what I like most in this game, you actually get to fall in love with all of the 3 main female charachters in the game eventually. Unlike a similar game, Foot of the Mountains, where I personally find everything that is not Melinda quite boring, here you develop a connection with both the two sisters and the aunt. They have different personalities and body type, but you get to love them all
I would say you actually get to fall in love with MORE than 3 main female characters, as there are quite few very appealing and lovable females outside that "family" circle. :love:
And btw for me some of them are even more lovable than some of those "main" characters:p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Guess I'm in love with a goddess

View attachment 494075

for having 1 of the best date nights ever made in adult VN! I could barely describe her personality. Maybe too lifelike? I never knew if I had to be joking or get romantically linked with Katie. Up to this date night, made to set free a damn firework of emotions, not only visual! Rather for its english humorous writing on dialogs. No mindful thinking in between! Just firing up words to keep tension on stage even when kidding with Francois. Very entertaining! Kudos to the dev(s)
The best part of Katie is that you can joke about anything except for her love. And it makes sense considered the fact that it's a natural evolution of the relationship she and MC had before they were separated

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm. I hath finally escaped from the bastille and keyboard Cheeky chained me too. :p Check in here and everything is covered in white stuff, including my chat box? The beta hasn't even been leaked yet people! I can't even find my F5 key in all this.

• Haha
Reactions: hankhill76

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Well, at least she isn't MC's landlady. Now that'd be super strange.
I'm all for saving money on rent or repaying the debts of a lifelong free supply of food, clothes and living. Most MCs only have their body after all.

Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes